Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Make Use Of This Opportunity Before Allawee Enters - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Make Use Of This Opportunity Before Allawee Enters (577 Views)

'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Corpers Lament Over Delay Of Monthly Allawee, As Recession Bites Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Use Of This Opportunity Before Allawee Enters by okedafe(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hi, Do you need some urgent cash to settle a pressing matter? If yes, then I introduce Cash Connect to you. It's a whatsapp connect group where participants make a one time deal and leaves the group for new members to benefit.
This is how it works:

When you join the group, you can participate in two categories. The CC5 (5000) or The CC10 (10000) each will give you 100% of your capital in less than 24hours.
Once you are ready with your cash you will drop your I.d and number. E.G Martins22/08056236988 then you will be matched with the person you are to pay to. Once your receiver confirms, you will be in the next list of Receivers and you will be matched with two people to pay you. It's a very transparent scheme. You will see how everything is going yourself on the group. We frown against cheaters. If you are not ready to pay immediately don't bother dropping your I.d. you are to pay within 4hours or you will be deleted and your Receiver will be rematched. We ensure payers get their 100% payment under 24hours.

Payers, Receivers, and Rematch list is updated every 2hours. Don't miss this one time opportunity. Invite your friends and make some cash. Click this link: https:///DPsiFMlMzcQFCHCZKyim0U

(1) (Reply)

Here's How This Lady Rocked Her NYSC Uniform / NYSC Kebbi Corps Member, Obafemi Paul, Dies Of Anaemia (pictures) / NYSC: Senate Moves To Amend Constitution Establishing Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.