Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nollywood Actor Jide Kosoko Marks His Birthday Today As He Turns 63 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Jide Kosoko Marks His Birthday Today As He Turns 63 (782 Views)

Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren / Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Jide Kosoko Marks His Birthday Today As He Turns 63 by exlinkleads(f): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nollywood veteran actor Prince Jide Kosoko is an actor, script writer and producer. He was born on 12th January 1954 and he is aged 63 today. He is well know in Nigeria movies industry and across African and Europe for his amazing movies.

Hi was born in Kosoko royal family of Lagos Island. He studied business administration at Yaba College of Technology. and he began his acting career as a child actor in 1964 in a television production Makanjuola. He has featured in several Nollywood movies of both English and Yoruba Genres amounting to 1000s.

Some of his amazing movies includes Last Flight to Abuja, I will take my chances, Doctor Bello and host of others. He has married three times (Karimat Kosoko, Henrietta Kosoko,) and unfortunately, all three are dead.

Happy Birthday Sir

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/nollywood-actor-jide-kosoko-marks-his.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

Re: Nollywood Actor Jide Kosoko Marks His Birthday Today As He Turns 63 by NegeduGrace(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hbd to you sir,age with grace

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Conversation Between A Man's Wife And His Edo Sidechick / When Will Davido Take Things Serious? (pics,video) / [photo]see Obama Placing His Hands On Melania Trump Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.