Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) (61392 Views)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Too much Social media show off has never helped marriages /relationships....I just wish ladies will understand that their marriage /relationship is not a competition..To the actress,do what you think will give you peace..husband snatchers una doooohh..husband cheats una sef dooohhh..
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by iambliss: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:
i pray and hope its not wat this hungry bloggers are thinking.

thats why i hate seeing dem flaunt their private lives online.

my marriage is about to crash and not even a third party knows about the fire burning in my home, not even a post about it on facebook. cus social media has done more harm than good to celebrity marriages
Awww so sorry to read this. May God quench the fire in your home. Take care

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by waternogetemeny: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
thunderbabs:

The point is Money and fine boy. Love is relative. Buy dt fine gal Range rover 2017 weda she no go run follow u

That frog no fine abeg. worwor fellow! Money talk, bullshit works!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by BlackMystery(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
missKiffy:

Can you share the link to the story grin
I am browsing [Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Rumour Has It.....]. Have a look at it! http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/01/rumour-has-it_12.html?m=1
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by waternogetemeny: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
uzobaby:
Too much Social media show off has never helped marriages /relationships....I just wish ladies will understand that their marriage /relationship is not a competition..To the actress,do what you think will give you peace..husband snatchers una doooohh..husband cheats una sef dooohhh..

Na social media crash his first marriage? E be like say ur lacking brains. How old are u? The people are polygamous, u dey talk social media. One woman is not enough, even 4 women is not enough, dey will divorce one to add another one.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Oluwabenny: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justnora:
I pray it is not true. Cause she make mouth no be small when she got married
I persieve trouble
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by cstr55: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

WE ALREADY KNOW HOW THE STORY END.

JUST TAKE A SAMPLE OF THE MINORITY INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE AND COMPARE TO THE MAJORITY MARRIAGES INVOLVING PEOPLE OF THE SAME TRIBE. DO THE MATHS. THE MINORITY INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE IS MORE LIKELY TO CRASH.

HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES.

Uche Iwuji to Juwon Lawal, divorced after baby. Monalisa Chinda to Segun Dejo Richards divorced after baby, Ngozi Nwosu, Stepnora Okere Stella damasus divorced after baby and Clarion Chukuwura used for baby by Shina Peter, used by Tunde Abiola and divorced and then Femi Odunaye and divorced.

Wen did igbo women turn baby mamas biko nu?
Hahaha.
I think it has to do with their yoruba men. Marriage is not a big deal to them folks over there. A lot of emphasis is placed on the actual ceremony.
Peter okoye and OC.ukeje are still loving their yoruba wives the way an igbo man is supposed to.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by iambliss: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

HIS FIRST MARRIAGE WAS THEIR AS AN EXAMPLE AND THE WAY HE TREATED THAT LADY.

SHE NO HEAR. SHE ENTER AS SECOND WIFE, NOW E DON HAPPEN. (POLYGAMY!)

WISDOM SEEMS TO LEAVE WOMEN AS THEY GET OLDER. LIKE PLAY, LIKE PLAY DEM GO ENTER BABY MAMA WAHALA.

WAT IS THE POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
oh she married a divorcee? hmmmm. My people say" The Cane wey husband take beat first wife dey on top ceiling. E go use am beat second wife.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by waternogetemeny: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
cstr55:
Hahaha.
I think it has to do with their yoruba men. Marriage is not a big deal to them folks over there. A lot of emphasis is placed on the actual ceremony.
Peter okoye and OC.ukeje are still loving their yoruba wives the way an igbo man is supposed to.

Those yoruba wives will never agree to comot there, they have tasted security in marriage, something not found in there place.

Even Tania want to join her sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF0exRbGuCo&ab_channel=NigerianCelebritiesVideos

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by homesteady(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:

my marriage is about to crash and not even a third party knows about the fire burning in my home, not even a post about it on facebook. cus social media has done more harm than good to celebrity marriages

I don't know why I'm finding this your last paragraph funny!
If it's really true, please forgive me! I'm Not trying to Intrude, but what is the cause of the impending crash? I hope it doesn't crash!
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by yedidiah(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
it's a strategy to Garner new followers
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by cstr55: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

Those yoruba wives will never agree to comot there, they have tasted security in marriage, something not found in there place.
Abeg o. I no want wahala.
Yoruba demons will soon come and start pouring saliva everywhere. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by waternogetemeny: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
cstr55:

Abeg o. I no want wahala.
Yoruba demons will soon come and start pouring saliva everywhere. cheesy

no be true we talk, even dem wey dey call demselves demon know nau...

dem never finish to discover woman yansh from century to century. Meanwhile, oyinbo is discovering space and new worlds.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Flaghouse1: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=52755214]

Or marry her father.

I said this before and one female on here with a smelly cave for feline called me a chauvinist pig. Little did she know that she was paying me a compliment grin

[b]A female that retains her maiden name or hyphenated name is like a rotary wing pilot, she's not commited.[/[/b]quote]

My oga you yabis no be here at all, I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
waternogetemeny:

Na social media crash his first marriage? E be like say ur lacking brains. How old are u? The people are polygamous, u dey talk social media. One woman is not enough, even 4 women is not enough, dey will divorce one to add another one.
which one come be lacking brain? MPOV is do not show off too much so that if anything happens the public disgrace will be minimal. .go to Stella's blog and read the tongue lashings about her show off.my interest is not on the man or what led to his first divorce
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by nofuckz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
shez rockin some dope d**k on irokinz.cum ;Dshez rockin some dope d**k on irokinz.cum
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by homesteady(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlackMystery:
Heard her "Kingkong" dey....em P.A....Stella's Blog don turn me to Amebo grin grin....

I just went to the blog to read the news grin grin

Damn, that was concentrated gossip! grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Zehner(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmm. ... I feel for her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by dsocioemmy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ghen ghen..... The question is "What were they looking for at first?"
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by habsydiamond(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
So na how all those my heaven, my earth, my sugar, my iphone, my tea dey end. Oga oo. My God help her oo.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
gabazin080:

But it's on now
The whole world knows you wanna leave your wife
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Zoelle(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tonto if you get to read this, please stay in your marriage o. You don't what challenges lie in the next one. Our mothers conquered, you can too. And please take your Private life outside social media. May God give all your husband's side chic sufficient trouble.
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Abass07(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Onrugbobo...
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by waternogetemeny: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zoelle:
Tonto if you get to read this, please stay in your marriage o. You don't what challenges lie in the next one. Our mothers conquered, you can too. And please take your Private life outside social media. May God give all your husband's side chic sufficient trouble.

INSIDE U AND HER, WHO BE SIDE CHICK, WEN UNA TWO CARRY CHILD 4 THE SAME MAN? HE NO LONGER SLEEPS WITH U BECOS HE IS BUSY SLEEPING WITH HER?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by gabazin080(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Quintessential1:

Your marriage is about to crash? No, it won't happen. That marriage will survive.
AMEN O. but it just looked like there is no solution
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by gabazin080(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
iambliss:
Awww so sorry to read this. May God quench the fire in your home. Take care
amen. thanks
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Orikinla1: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Seems there is fire on the mountain in Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's home as she has removed her husband's name "Churchill" and "Mrs" which was on her Instagram page.

The "C" on her Instagram page now stands for her second name, Charity. The "Yummy mummy" tag she put on her Instagram is also missing.

Everything alright?

https://www.instagram.com/tontolet/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dike-removes-husbands-name-instagram.html

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by gabazin080(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
homesteady:

I don't know why I'm finding this your last paragraph funny!
If it's really true, please forgive me! I'm Not trying to Intrude, but what is the cause of the impending crash? I hope it doesn't crash!
just tired of the whole thing. i hate being married
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
toshmann:
Abeg if she leave the man, tell her I'm available cool

Tah

Go for Linda Ikeji
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by Orikinla1: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
cstr55:
Hahaha.
Igbo men are the most faithful among Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by assana: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
mummy king please don't do this, you are a very strong and nice woman, hold on to your marriage nomata what, except kingkong is beating you then u can leave d married aside that biko stay and arrange ur marriage.
Re: Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) by cstr55: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Orikinla1:
Igbo men are the most faithful among Nigerian men.
no be my mouth you from hear am. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Visits British International School In Lagos / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death / "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.