Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (62467 Views)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by lalasticlala(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2020
OAP Toolz Oniru removes her husband’s name from her Instagram bio. This has sparked reactions on social media as many are insinuating that there is serious crisis in the marriage.

Toolz got married to Captain Tunde Demuren in a star-studded wedding in Dubai in 2016 and they currently have a son after she lost her first pregnancy.

Toolz now trends on social media after she edited her Instagram bio to remove her husband's name.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by lalasticlala(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2020

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Davash222(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Automatically, she’s now a Nigerian feminist!

Nairaland feminists, welcome your new recruit.

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by tillaman(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2020
angry
What is it with all these Ladies forming feminists, I have noticed that most of these self acclaimed feminists are just misleading others, telling them they don’t need a man blah blah, when in reality they are running after young boys to satisfy their sexual needs!
I personally don’t have a problem with feminists but my problem is with their minions who knows almost next to nothing!!
See that one up there looking for man to sow his seeds into her womb without any strings
Just because Captain Demuren and Toolz get marital issues which isn’t official sef
Smh

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by LifeMapEmpire(f): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2020
I tell people "FORGIVENESS" is key in the success of any marriage... Been married for about 10years now and I can say without mincing words that "NOTHING IS A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME".

I have forgiven in advance for the things my spouse will still do!

438 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Officialgarri: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2020
grin

Modified*
Shît, after about 15 hours I just realized I didn't edit and make the comment I wanted to make

1 Like

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by wonuks(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2020
cool
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by David768: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by BruncleZuma: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Awon Monitoring Spirits

[img]https://i./Q2Zz.gif[/img]

298 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by YorubaKinging: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Lol your yeyebrities small gods
Thier fame and wealth always come with a price
Many of them will never have a happy home esp ladies yeyebrities

But for the men, you don't Wana know what they have done to be a yeyebrity

Some have killed and drink blood
Who do you think buys all these human parts
They and your politicians are the highest consumers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Dottore: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Our parents still achieved near perfect marital union compare to the present era where despite the many "God's directives, leading, revelations and the likes" spinsters and bachelors' program, singles summit and many others there are still very high rate of marital failures.

How to make your marriage work and last forever:
1. Stop listening to feminist inspired messages and campaigns.
2. Don't hear evil about your husband but stylishly poke him when necessary to make unterstand that you know his escapades but choose to make peace. In that way he will respect you forever with guilty conscience.
3. Understand that some men cheat because they love their wives. If they don't cheat they will keep seeing every of your shortfalls.
4. That men have beans (wife) on fire doesn't mean you can't quickly have meat pie (sidechick) and still wait for the beans to cook.
5. Don't try to impress your feminist friends. They have bitter pains in their heart and most want you to fail.
6. Remember that marriage is not competition.
7.Most great man in the Bible had side chicks yet God still loved them. David had 8 wives and was still a man after God's heart. Jacob married 2 sisters, Solomon oh King Solo my man (smh).
If your man is not cheating then he's not a great man. grin
8. If you bother about him cheating with one gal, imagine the pains of moslem women who always have in mind that their husband can come back any day with a new wife and probably send the any of the old one away with or without notice.

No matter how spiritual you want to twist it you can't force a lion to eat grass. It's simply not his food.

Don't call for my head no be my fault. It remains like this until people stop counting sex rounds with the man's ejaculattion.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
they think marriage is all fun.
to those desperate to get married; marriage is a big responsibility. when all the excitement die down, you will realize what you got into

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by David765: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Okay
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Jaynom(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Smh. A bunch of entitled fvcks who can't mind their business! She doesn't owe you guys any explanation

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by hayatulimisticor(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
How far Davido and peruzzi's left over now?!!

Contract never end?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
foolish fans. dem no go eva mind d immediate problems 4 dem miserable life. online fools and miscreants . dem plenty for Nairaland 2.
na dem b dis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by kingthreat(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
All these marriage and womb monitors? Una no get work?

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by fatymore(f): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Good Morning Everyone

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Sweeetheart(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
divorce decision in marriage is the immature part of couples of nowadays. they're inconsiderate and selfish without putting the innocent kids they drove to this earth
into consideration

I think couples to be should start considering the mental capacity of their partner before marriage. make sure your partner has the mental capacity to handle marriage before falling inn

another unfortunate part of marriage is, people invest their time on wedding plan than marriage plan

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Jboy5050(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
is well,make Dem settle differences amicably
Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Mercy Johnson

And the few celebs who keep their marriage are very matured people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Harrynight(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2020
grin

Celebrity Marriage is like China product
It doesn't last Long

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2020
fatymore:
Good Morning Everyone
na ur compound be dis ayam
not understanding

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by Sonnobax15(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2020
grin Twitter users know how to use their rechargeable search-light on celebrities lifestyles sha....oya someone should tell us now,"wetin concern world people with who edit social media user's name?"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by BarrElChapo(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2020
There's a day after that wedding (no matter how big or small, lavish or otherwise ) its called marriage angry

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Foolish Nigerians and their pokenose

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio by FuckThaMod: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Upon their expensive wedding..
Olosho marriage no dey last long, especially celebrity olosho that is endowed like her. So I'm not surprised...

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo) / Oritsefemi: Let My Daughter Finish College In Peace - Singer Begs Boys (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.