Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,325 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened (3019 Views)

Kim Kardashian Dress To Hollywood Beauty Awards That Caused Stir / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by JessicaAgain(f): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Selena Gomez Gets New Boyfriend And They’re Planning To Keep It Secret!

Selena Gomez and The Weeknd had planned to keep their blossoming romance a secret one, probably to avoid annoying Bella Hadid, maybe?
However, The Weeknd’s girlfriend, Bella Hadid has just UNFOLLOWED Selena Gomez on Instagram not long ago. It looks like she saw leaked kissing photos of Selena and The Weeknd in Santa Monica just few days ago!!

Do you remember Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez??

Click or tap the link to read what’s happening right now!
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by Medontire: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don tire for celebrities. Dey too dey break up undecided
Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by DozieInc(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
So this is their way of "keeping it secret"
Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by Whatsgoingon: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmm, what's going on?
Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by Tynasparks(f): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Secret lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by Whatsgoingon: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tynasparks:
Secret lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I no no for dem oo...

I hear say, and also read from d link that d guy has been 'eyeing' Selena Gomez long long time even d time she dey with Justin Bieber
Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by Medontire: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wahala
Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by KingOfThePay(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
"P1 cleaner than your Church shoes uhh"

1 Like

Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by Tynasparks(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whatsgoingon:

I no no for dem oo...

I hear say, and also read from d link that d guy has been 'eyeing' Selena Gomez long long time even d time she dey with Justin Bieber
guy you know whats up
Re: See The Leaked Romance Photo That Caused Problem Last Weekend! See What Happened by Whatsgoingon: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Tynasparks:
guy you know whats up

I no know oh, baby gal

(1) (Reply)

Actress Seyi Edun Baby Bump Revealed In New Video As She Gave Adeniyi A Surprise / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares A Swimming Section With Her Man And Hypeman / Tiwa Savage Goes To Church After Fans Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.