Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking (59626 Views)

Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Abiboss: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2018
The Nigerian big boy took to is Instagram page to share this old photo of him that got me saying being poor is a diesease

Check pic below

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by MaestroID(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Such is Life

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by coluka: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2018
I was beginning to wonder what has become of him, this one that he hasn't been in the news for sometime now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Abiboss: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Dirkcoyt: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
For every man with this kinda throwback I'm not going to ask their source of money cause he has earned it.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by itiswellandwell: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Once upon a time.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Wizdude(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
And Here comes Hushpuppi.

Why are people still asking him for the source of his wealth? Aren't you guys tired of that? Go and make your own money, o ye world people sad
No matter how you make the money (legal or illegal), people will still doubt your source of wealth. Make it anyway. cool

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Ritz123456: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thank God for u
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by SeniorZato(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is it hushpupy or hush pawpaw
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
OK we don hear.

So what are doing now for a living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Hunry: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
The only thing constant in life is CHANGE....

Not APC' type oh....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Qsscruz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
They don't care what you do when you aint successful but would want to know every bit of your business when you make it. If you didnt care then, don't care now.. Simple. Let the picture motivate and inspire you to continue to hustle.. There is nobody wey no fit to make am.. If you didnt investigate the source of my poverty, dont bother investigating the source of my riches.. undecided undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by cutesmilez(f): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Vanity upon vanity.... wink
But if we no buy the benz waitin we gain? Oluwa abeg pick up the call.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Never despise your days of little beginning
BTW,What is the source of his wealth?
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by holluwai(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Everyone with a story.
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by hurify147(f): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
shocked too much of everything is bad. hushpuppi poverty still dey worry you. nah you be the only person to get money. do you know m y net worth? there plenty people here that get more than you, this small boy being low key is the street anthem.... nah only u suffer b4 dem make am... mumu boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Corrinthians(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
I particularly like that bstraighttodbank's comment.

So true. cool
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Sharpshooota: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kimsokrates:
What is the source of his wealth?

Aproko grin grin
Are you the chairman of village people association

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Meanwhile neatly used iPhone 5s 16gb for 25k (not negotiable).DM 08082457319 for more details
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by baby124: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nobody will care about your riches if you don’t come online and advertise for us. Hush puppy, where and how did you make your money? Our youth do not need to be deceived about making money. It comes with a lot of hard work and if you work hard you will not have the strength to be posting vain pictures on Instagram.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Richie580: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
There is always a starting points in everyman life☺

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Rexnegro(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
my own story will soon change by God's grace. if u want same click like .God will answer us soon if you believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Funny pants cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by dangoteinlaw: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
For every man with this kinda throwback I'm not going to ask their source of money cause he has earned it.
this is not Facebook but u deserve something similar

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by otherway: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
But wait o, does it not make sense to really investigate why some people are so poor?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by muxyray(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
holluwai:
Everyone with a story.
Keep asking
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Diso60090(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
SeniorZato:
Is it hushpupy or hush pawpaw

Hush pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by fk001(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
What is he doing for a living?
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by Oneboypikin: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Money miss road, Give power to a slave. All of you yahoo boys are the Same you make money and become ridiculously wicked proud impatient, Shakara untop illegality. no different from corrupt force men, sars and politicians you criticise Black ppl can never change too Wicked
Anybody wey sabi loads you fit help me I dey
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by hisexcellency34: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
he is no longer relevant
Re: Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) / Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.