Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Nigerian Company With A Nigerian Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian Company With A Nigerian Solution (384 Views)

Nigerian Company Softcom Flies All Of Its Employees To Dubai For Retreat / N300,000 Extra Income Monthly From A Uniquely Nigerian Solution. / Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Company With A Nigerian Solution by Nelson247: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
I never believe I will get myself free from this recession until I attend this biz meeting that change my life. After the seminar I signed and make a payment of #15500. All am told is to come to biz meetings with any of my friend that has a dream and passion to change their lives. That I did and two of my friends signed up. The following day I got an alert for #5000. My friends did what I did & to my amazement I was given a gift voucher worth #10k to shop at Shoprite. The following week, another voucher worth #20k was given to me to pick all my groceries in Shoprite. Today my fridge is full from Monday to Monday and am expecting my landed property any time from now. I can't just keep this to myself. If you want me to know more, come to the biz meeting on the 21st of jan,2017 @ Mr Biggs. 8 Osolo way, by 7/8 b/ stop, Murtala Muhammed Airport road, Ajao Estate Lagos. Time is 10am. No African time. Call me 08141238850. Truly Nigerian problem needs a Nigerian solution and I found it here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Refuses To Go After MMM And Its Promoters / Increase Your Business Net-worth / Forex- 4,328 Real Sector Firms Benefited From Cbn’s $1.07bn Dollars Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.