Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Expert In The House Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Expert In The House Help (525 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Please Experts In The House Help Me / PEER TO PEER,MATRIX,MLM & SPORT Websites Expert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert In The House Help by omozu1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please expert in the house help me
How do i promote my google adsense blog on social media and not get banned?
Re: Expert In The House Help by Milichoco(f): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2017
What if I tell you a way to increase your adsense earnings legitimately, rather than posting in social media?
Re: Expert In The House Help by omozu1(m): 5:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Milichoco:
What if I tell you a way to increase your adsense earnings legitimately, rather than posting in social media?
I will be glad
And God will bless you for helping a brother
Thanks
Re: Expert In The House Help by bedfordng(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
omozu1:
Please expert in the house help me
How do i promote my google adsense blog on social media and not get banned?
provided you are using black hat tricks and also remove ads from the home page of your blog. The ads should be on the post page.this if you are running advert to home page of your blog. But if you are sharing on your wall or page, group, then no problem
Re: Expert In The House Help by omozu1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
bedfordng:
provided you are using black hat tricks and also remove ads from the home page of your blog. The ads should be on the post page.this if you are running advert to home page of your blog. But if you are sharing on your wall or page, group, then no problem
[center][/center
Thanks bro
Let say you have a 100 post one day and you have advert on all the post page and you share them on your wall
Will you be banned?
Re: Expert In The House Help by bedfordng(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
omozu1:
[center][/center
Thanks bro
Let say you have a 100 post one day and you have advert on all the post page and you share them on your wall
Will you be banned?
they won't ban you

(1) (Reply)

Enable Chat Heads In Whatsapp / How Do I Upload Viral Video To My Youtube Channel Without Being Ban / New Ponzi Site Not Working Perfectly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.