Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Frustration and Fraudulent services On Ems Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frustration and Fraudulent services On Ems Nigeria (458 Views)

FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff / Frustration As ATMs Dispense Less Cash In Ekiti (photos) / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frustration and Fraudulent services On Ems Nigeria by Femiju(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2017
NIPOST EMS IS SHEER FRAUD! ABSOLUTE FRAUD!
I AM A VICTIM. PEOPLE, BEWARE OF USING EMS SERVICES.
I wish to put up my displeasure and frustration about the services of EMS Nigeria. Its a shame and a total form of injustice when one pays a huge amount for postal services and it was never delivered on time. Sending my package by ordinary posting would have even been faster. Please if you decide to use EMS services, consider it twice you might just be giving up yourself to be duped by some unknown unserious minded people that have been employed by Nigerian Postal service. Very inefficient and extortionist in nature. For heavens sake, how can a small parcel travel from Nigeria to Ghana in 3 weeks without arriving, when a sum of 12,000 was paid. Its still the corruption we are talking about and sheer inefficiency. You cant even track your item online and the email addresses on their site is all fake. It keeps bouncing back your messages. Recently i got a mailer deamon that the site email is full and cannot receive messages, that is absolutely inefficiencey, when a staff is supposed to be answering emails and it will never be attended to and it keeps pilling up. What a Nation, what a people. And people keeps complaining about the government. Something must be done to these inefficient sets of people just taking the money of innocent people. But BEWARE of EMS service. Its fraud! We were told that sms will be sent to alert you when your item is delivered, it never was sent. These are just a set of Fraudsters

(1) (Reply)

Fake Chinese Produce,you Deserve To Buy!(picture) / Roof Replacement And Roof Installation Services / Let’s Talk Marketing with Steve Babaeko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.