Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies (26954 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2017
k

Read here: 3 lessons you need if you want to find your Mr Right in 2017 http://talkeverytime..co.id/2016/12/3-lessons-you-need-if-you-want-to-meet.html
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by tolugar: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Buy why

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by lifestyle1(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by dacovajnr: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Good you mean you had an Abortion at 19 hence you could've had One..#Noted undecided
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by yedidiah(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Eva!! whether she is dropping bars or having a confrontation, she is still the same way. Always dope and on point. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by danilmo: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2017
sod09:
e pain am oo lord of d ring
oda.wetin be ur own now grin
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Defaramade(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
agarawu23:
See kissing undecided
Baba welcome back, where you dey since??
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Elle277(f): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Babe is on point!!
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Engagement ring is not a sign of commitment that is what a wedding band is for. If she doesn't want to marry now she for wait and let the guy know why. There is something wrong in the relationship.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by obataokenwa(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2017
See finishing.... "Lord of the Ring". Oh God help my mouth not to use it on someone.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Psoul(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2017
I love the maturity in this reply. Ppl should learn to mind their business and also ppl should stop bringing ppl into business that does not concern them.
What am I talking about? Kw it that not everything that happens to you should be made a topic in the social media. When you do that you have brought ppl into that issue and they have every right to comment on it. When you got engaged, made it a social media issue and ppl u brought into that ur personal issue are now commenting. So be ready to entertain so many comments of different view or opinion. I beliv dat those that said congratulations to you were not warned to stay out of your private issue. Same way you should accommodate ppl of negative view.

Keep ur personal affairs out from social media and u will be more happier.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by ayindejimmy(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Please, who is Eva whatever? Cos we only know Eva Water here in LAG
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by nairamaniac: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
repogirl:
This Eva is too intelligent. Don't know why she didn't achieve international success. The girl is too good but that kiss is disgusting. angry
The kiss is not disgusting. The problem is that its an indoor kiss. There are some kind of kisses u don't give in public. Its deep. I like am shaaa!
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Edagentle(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
What a teeth uprooting kiss...
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by jakandeola(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2017
MsDelilah:
Eva Alordiah should've just ignored. Not every comment requires a response.

But people should master the art of minding their business.
is a lesson for u dat thnk dat wit ur beauty u can get a man u want. u tink a bad mouth make u special dat all giys want to be wit u. u tink is to go to auto room and boost how many car u have. if u dont act with respect towards others then It sad.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by rill: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2017
the thing pain am
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by ameboismyhobby(f): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2017
I noe the gal, she is actually a school mate. An nt surprised, Nneka neva finds her biznes ND na she get kasala pass.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Realhommie(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Justnora:
Engagement ring is not a sign of commitment that is what a wedding band is for. If she doesn't want to marry now she for wait and let the guy know why. There is something wrong in the relationship.
I'm thinking along this line too but it's only an opinion though..

Why i don't like all these public proposals stunts and stuff, she actually brought this on herself when they decided to put their biz in public glare, there'll always be peeps who wouldn't mind their own biz but do not give them the opportunity to make ur's their biz. #Shekinah
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Realhommie(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Psoul:
I love the maturity in this reply. Ppl should learn to mind their business and also ppl should stop bringing ppl into business that does not concern them.
What am I talking about? Kw it that not everything that happens to you should be made a topic in the social media. When you do that you have brought ppl into that issue and they have every right to comment on it. When you got engaged, made it a social media issue and ppl u brought into that ur personal issue are now commenting. So be ready to entertain so many comments of different view or opinion. I beliv dat those that said congratulations to you were not warned to stay out of your private issue. Same way you should accommodate ppl of negative view.

Keep ur personal affairs out from social media and u will be more happier.
Exactly my point.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Funkybabee(f): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Jennifer word@ lord of the ring so funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by sunshineV(f): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Jarizod:
women hating on women since 1805..
since 18 BC
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by naturefellow(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
fratermathy:
The kiss on that photo sha.
engagement and prewedding pics of our generation eh... God will have mercy! SMH
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by koladebrainiac(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Did she just said *its my ring*?

Thats ring is corrupting her senses oo.

When Smiggle became consume with the ring,first he was obsessed then got deformed by it

His words
*My own,my precious,my ring*

Gollum!!
Gollum!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by naturefellow(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
I see the potential of a hit track in her reply
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Catastrophe1: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eva someone is trying to open your eyes you no gree. This guy will chop you finish and dump you. Lets bet it. I can see the look in his eyes. That Lord Ceaser looks like a fraud.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Azeequeen(f): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wetin concern her?A.B.C Amebo Business Centre
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Nne u gave her long story.
Just ask her, "is it your ring?"
Period.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Story for another day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman: "If I Catch Freeze, I Will Deal With Him" / Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son, Tuvy's 17th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.