Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 (44350 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes For Burning Personal Shopper's Bags / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Look at Magic Johnson chest...chai! Milk is thirsting me o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Gten(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2017
If Kemi Olunloye were to ask for forgiveness, it would take nairaland a whole week to post her apologies to ppl she insulted. Tonto go and sin no more, you try.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by chiefolododo(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Mercy should just ignore Toto dick
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by DoyenExchange: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2017
...to forgive is divine.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Too late.....useless apology... When she was running her mouth...which weed did she take?....nansense!

It's not too late.
Again, taking of weed is not bad!!! Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by flyca: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Lol. This doesn't sound sincere to me, though.
Just confirms that her own marriage is in trouble as rumored cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Marriage and motherhood have changed this woman for the better. I'm happy for her.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Bgorgeous: 7:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Seeking attention
Publicity stunt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by femi4: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
nero2face:
first u removed ur husband name from ur Instagram, 2nd ur here apologizing, next we will see u on a movie set, na only u know wetin dey sup for ur life presently...if I ever see ur face on a movie set again, u will forever remain a hustler...nonsense proud lady...fake type...juat no carry ur haughty life contaminate that kind man Churchill
Seems she's about to hit movie set again.....King Kong o jawo mo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by igho003(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
this tonto dick head go dey Bleep up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by orjikuramo(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2017
The apology is definitely insincere, the words she used indicates she believes she's above MJ in everything. The whip that broke the camel's back is not knowing the child's gender.... Na!
Came:
" Am sorry to your lil' girl or boy" she no even know the gender of the baby, Igberaga dey mama king body oooooooo.. I happy say Mercy Johnson get good heart.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Tonto, by her childish act, obviously motivated by jealousy, juss pushed me into falling in love mercy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by bleskid: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Tolexander:
Well,

Fools live to regret their words
While
The wise live to regret their silence. Ok

This is Tonto Dikeh's thread, homepage is its destination. I can see the Nairaland's homepage d1ck erecting already to have a furck when this thread reaches.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by femi4: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Look at Magic Johnson chest...chai! Milk is thirsting me o
That's not Magic Johnson.....looks more like Lebron James
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by VictorRomanov: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Medunah:
Mtcheew, isn't Her apology is coming rather late? Silly ass........

Good thing Mercy was real mature about it then

She made some really nasty comments. But it's better late than never to apologize.

It only takes unbriddled emotions to utter gilberish at another person, but it takes much strength and humility to apologize. Some persons would rather not talk to you again, than apologize. They may feel bad about what they've done, but pride won't let them say sorry.

So it's never late to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by bleskid: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=bleskid post=52763889][/quote] ok na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by hollywater: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
They said Tonto has changed. Mercy J played a mature role in this matter. God bless MJ,tonto can go and die for all i care MJ is a better Actress.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by kachi08(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2017
There is a great joy in heaven when a sinner repents. We have all sinned against God and it takes the grace of God to know you have sinned and ask for forgiveness. Tonto Dikeh, you've done well by apologizing. Mercy Johnson, I know you have a kind heart as your name implies (mercy) Show her mercy and forgive her. #Godforgives
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by KVC1970: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Mercy have mercy on her and forgive
For the bible say to err is human and to forgive is divine
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by babyfaceafrica: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2017
LynnPetra:

It's not too late.
Again, taking of weed is not bad!!! Nonsense!!
its late!!!!!......if you like take SK !!!!!!!!!......rabbish!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by wokomabest(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
nero2face:
first u removed ur husband name from ur Instagram, 2nd ur here apologizing, next we will see u on a movie set, na only u know wetin dey sup for ur life presently...if I ever see ur face on a movie set again, u will forever remain a hustler...nonsense proud lady...fake type...juat no carry ur haughty life contaminate that kind man Churchill
did you forget taking your chill piles this morning? That was an apology my friend.so don't rant more than the affected person

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=52764091]its late!!!!!......if you like take SK !!!!!!!!!......rabbish!!!![/quot

Go Knack your head for olumo rock!!! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO APOLOGISE!!! RA-BIITCH!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=LynnPetra post=52764203][/quote]k
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by ofemigeorge(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
D
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by repogirl(f): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Tonto Dike must have been high on a specially concocted weed when she made those statements. She sounded like she was pained cos she wasn't married and didn't have kids. Jealousy no good o.

Shebi now she don marry, born and marriage don scatter. She can see it's not easy to keep a marriage together and she has to acknowledge the ones that keep it going and juggle their careers along with it.

It's good that she's apologising anyway, that also says a lot about how she has become.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by cooljoe(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2017
nd so she wants me to believe she doesn't know purity is a girl. ts well. nd I tink pple don't jst knw d use of sorry. sorry ts 4 O I'm late 4 our date, I got stuck in traffic. not d 1 u wee aim a gun at me nd den shoot nd wen t fires blanks, u tell me sorry. dats bulloks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by donmarshia(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
I sincerely don't like the approach people are taking here.

Instead of praising this Tonto lady for apologizing, despite how difficult it could be, they are attacking her.

God bless them both. Tonto, you have done right by apologizing.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by donnie(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2017
The mJ I know forgave you since... You are the one who now needs to free yourself of guilt.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by chiefojiji(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
3 witches.
#councilOfWitches
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by lonelydora: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Chai.......internet never forgets
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by ArabMopol(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Toto dike pained ass b*tch , keep ur apology to ur flat ass, Mercy my crush is a moving train, I love her to the core.... meanwhile Toto dike giving a Fvck below

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by alaskido(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Hmmmm. So she finally came down from the high horse.

Nice move Tonto. Good you now know you can't judge someone until you walk in their shoes.

But come o Sister... I'm hearing something o. Hope it ain't true.

Na wetin you hear? I beg tell us now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Striker, Obafemi Martins Acquires New Ferrari Spider (photo) / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation / Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 Causes A Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.