Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Which University And Country Can I Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University And Country Can I Study? (604 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / Which University Can I Study Physiotherapy In Nigeria? / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University And Country Can I Study? by Nice4dbest(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2009
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have to go back to school now. I want to know which university and country apart from UK would grant admission for a prospective student of 26 intending to study Computer Science/related course in the undergraduate level without visa problem at the country's embassy here. Many thanks for the useful feedback.
Re: Which University And Country Can I Study? by Dubstic: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2009
I can get sweden or denmark for u.
Re: Which University And Country Can I Study? by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
Dubstic:

Shut the shit up!! u can't get him jack.
Re: Which University And Country Can I Study? by flekan(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
Dubstic:

Where have you gotten for yourself?, OLE!!! OLE!!! OLE!!!
Re: Which University And Country Can I Study? by Nice4dbest(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2009
I'm very serious. Could someone help me with reliable information without ulterior motives? Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Will There Be No Post Ume Now With Utme? / Uniben Postume Results,how Long And When? / Unizik Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.