Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

If MMM Does Not Pay Nko? What Will You Do? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If MMM Does Not Pay Nko? What Will You Do? (544 Views)

Scalpersticket.com Does Not Pay Again / STOP Buying Data/airtime From Them If They Do Not Pay You For Buying From Them. / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If MMM Does Not Pay Nko? What Will You Do? by okedafe(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi, Do you need some urgent cash to settle a pressing matter? If yes, then I introduce Cash Connect to you. It's a whatsapp connect group where participants make a one time deal and leaves the group for new members to benefit.
This is how it works:
When you join the group, you can participate in two categories. The CC5 (5000) or The CC10 (10000) each will give you 100% of your capital in less than 24hours.
Once you are ready with your cash you will drop your I.d and number. E.G Martins22/08056236988 then you will be matched with the person you are to pay to. Once your receiver confirms, you will be in the next list of Receivers and you will be matched with two people to pay you. It's a very transparent scheme. You will see how everything is going yourself on the group. We frown against cheaters. If you are not ready to pay immediately don't bother dropping your I.d. you are to pay within 4hours or you will be deleted and your Receiver will be rematched. We ensure payers get their 100% payment under 24hours.
Payers, Receivers, and Rematch list is updated every 2hours. Don't miss this one time opportunity. Invite your friends and make some cash. Click this link: https:///DPsiFMlMzcQFCHCZKyim0U
Re: If MMM Does Not Pay Nko? What Will You Do? by seighapaul(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Why do you guys keep getting it wrong. Did you hear anywhere that MMM pays participants from a pool of generated cash or did you hear that participants send money to MMM accounts? Let me ask you a JAMB question...In your own view, how do you think MMM Nigeria operates?
Re: If MMM Does Not Pay Nko? What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Start recouping Now through get help worldwide instead of waiting for Mmm Nigeria it is d best platform for now

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Making Huge Millions With A Small Capital. READ THIS / How Save Is It To Invest In FGN Bond? / Luno Operators Come In Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.