Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It (2463 Views)

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child? / Beyonce Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!! / How Come You Can't Do This On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
I thought nairaland was a website created by Nigerians to discuss affairs experienced by Nigerians anywhere, there are now two people who are non Nigerians, Khiaa and Vapiti, I guess they are American and Russian respectively, at first when Khiaa said in a mention that she wasn't an African, I thought she was not serious but I afterwards came across Vapiti who claims to be Russian, apparently I got no problem with that but I just find it strange that non Nigerians would be on this forum.

Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Vapiti(f): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

..apparently I got no problem with that but I just find it strange that non Nigerians would be on this forum.
Lalasticlala
Seun
Why you see it strange? Nigeria is not a little invisible island in Pacific ocean... It's enough big and meaning country, so always will be people interested in it.. I hope there isn't a point between of the rules on this forum that it's only for Nigerians..
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:

Why you see it strange? Nigeria is not a little invisible island in Pacific ocean... It's enough big and meaning country, so always will be people interested in it.. I hope there isn't a point between of the rules on this forum that it's only for Nigerians..

Apparently not, no rules of restrictions, I just happen to see it that way, I even love it. In d meantime, how does one say "You are welcome" in Russia language?
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Vapiti(f): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

how does one say "You are welcome" in Russia language?

You are welcome in russia: Dobro pojalovat! ))))))
But really, sometimes, in joke way we also say 'Welcome' ))

Thanks for the hospitality!
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:

You are welcome in russia: Dobro pojalovat! ))))))
But really, sometimes, in joke way we also say 'Welcome' ))

Thanks for the hospitality!

Dobro pojalovat
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
I thought nairaland was a website created by Nigerians to discuss affairs experienced by Nigerians anywhere, there are now two people who are non Nigerians, Khiaa and Vapiti, I guess they are American and Russian respectively, at first when Khiaa said in a mention that she wasn't an African, I thought she was not serious but I afterwards came across Vapiti who claims to be Russian, apparently I got no problem with that but I just find it strange that non Nigerians would be on this forum.

Lalasticlala

Seun

LMAO grin You little whinning snitch, you can get over it because Seun said that Nairaland is for Nigerians and the friends of Nigerians and I have been here since 2009 so if you have a problem with that just create your own website, and stop your whinning.
PS... Nairaland has many members who aren't Nigerian.
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Vapiti(f): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Khiaa, hello ))
Have you ever been in Nigeria?
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:
Khiaa, hello ))
Have you ever been in Nigeria?
Hello Vapiti
No I haven't, have you?
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Vapiti(f): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
khiaa:

Hello Vapiti
No I haven't, have you?

No, but I'm going to come this June..let's go together )))
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:

No, but I'm going to come this June..let's go together )))

Do you have family there?
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Vapiti(f): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
khiaa:

Do you have family there?

No.. Just am interested in the country.. Want to see it by my own eyes..
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:

Ok, good luck with that and enjoy yourself, I hope you aren't going alone.
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin You little whinning snitch, you can get over it because Seun said that Nairaland is for Nigerians and the friends of Nigerians and I have been here since 2009 so if you have a problem with that just create your own website, and stop your whinning.
PS... Nairaland has many members who aren't Nigerian.

There is nothing to be over with, I wasn't ever bothered, I only found it strange so perhaps you should have your muscles relaxed.
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What is so strange about it, there has always been non-nigerians members since Seun first created Nairaland years ago,
-------------------------------------

There is nothing to be over with, I wasn't ever bothered, I only found it strange so perhaps you should have your muscles relaxed.
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:

Khiaa and Vapiti, both of u are welcome, there will be a Valentine party on Feb 14 organized by the friendly people of this forum, you ll both be amazed with what you feel
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=52775701][/quote]

All right then you win
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Vapiti(f): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Khiaa and Vapiti, both of u are welcome, there will be a Valentine party on Feb 14 organized by the friendly people of this forum, you ll both be amazed with what you feel
Thank you ))
Snap for us pictures please from this party

1 Like

Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:

Thank you ))
Snap for us pictures please from this party

Sure will, sounds like you can't or maybe won't come
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by cayesworld(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
khiaa:

Ok, good luck with that and enjoy yourself, I hope you aren't going alone.
Alone or not, she comes across as one who likes adventures.

@Khiaa.....you and your hazel eyes are welcome. You'd definitely have fun
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Vapiti(f): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Sure will, sounds like you can't or maybe won't come
I'll come, but in June...i think this party will be over already )))
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You sure have a way of making a person feel unwelcome, over the years I have come across a few people like you but most have been welcoming.
--------------------------------------

Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
cayesworld:

Alone or not, she comes across as one who likes adventures.

@Khiaa.....you and your hazel eyes are welcome. You'd definitely have fun

Thank you.
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=52783040][/quote]

If we don't share the same belief about a subject matter, it does not mean we can't be good friends, I argue with my friends and our friendship is intact, everyone has right to their conviction, trust me you will walk in the air meeting people here
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Vapiti:

I'll come, but in June...i think this party will be over already )))

Of course it will be, I guess responsibilities won't let u come, but I will tag u in some pics only if u ain't changed ur moniker
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Like I said before, I have been here since 2009 and you are the first person to create a thread about me not being Nigerian and complaining to Seun about it. sad

If we don't share the same belief about a subject matter, it does not mean we can't be good friends, I argue with my friends and our friendship is intact, everyone has right to their conviction, trust me you will walk in the air meeting people here
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
khiaa:

Oh! I get it, I wasn't complaining, I was tryna tell him to move it to front page, so I tagged his name and the other guy, I thought at least one one of them would move it there. I was among those who hashtagged "Say no to xenophobia" few years ago on twitter. I love meeting people, it's a way I was raised anyway, so when I say you are welcome, don't even spend a second to believe me
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Oh! I get it, I wasn't complaining, I was tryna tell him to move it to front page, so I tagged his name and the other guy, I thought at least one one of them would move it there. I was among those who hashtagged "Say no to xenophobia" few years ago on twitter. I love meeting people, it's a way I was raised anyway, so when I say you are welcome, don't even spend a second to believe me

Seun knows that I have been here for years, anyway thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding. Lets start over. Nice to meet you Tajbol4splend. smiley
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
khiaa:

Seun knows that I have been here for years, anyway thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding. Lets start over. Nice to meet you Tajbol4splend. smiley

Nice to meet you too Khiaa, I promise I would buy you an ice cream if u could come on the 14th of next month provided ur boyfriend won't tag along
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

lol grin That's a long way to go for an ice cream, make it a box of chocolates and it's a date. Can I please bring my honey along, it's been awhile since he's been home.

Nice to meet you too Khiaa, I promise I would buy you an ice cream if u could come on the 14th of next month provided ur boyfriend won't tag along
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=52785359][/quote]

If u bring ur honey along and I do as I say I will, things will escalate, wouldn't you say?
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

If u bring ur honey along and I do as I say I will, things will escalate, wouldn't you say?

lol grin I get your point. You and I will do just fine if you promise to take good care of me. wink
Re: How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
khiaa:

lol grin I get your point. You and I will do just fine if you promise to take good care of me. wink

I will take perfect care of you if you give me an order to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) / Buka Owner Runs Mad In Port Harcourt (picture) / Did Traffic Warden Service Treat Well Under Nigeria Police Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.