Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos (30094 Views)

Former U.S Secretary Of State John Kerry Considers Running For President In 2020 / Joe Biden Meets A Dog Named After Him (Photos) / New Us Secretary Of State Sworn In: Rex W Tillerson Takes Over From John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by eazisky(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Candycrusher:
Useless girl

see how u just destroyed your nairaland career just bkos of hatred
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Leez(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Twistaray:

On the contrary my friend cool
okay capt history aii go and play,the grown ups wanna talk
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Lekison(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Are u OK? undecided
no he is not
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by sukkot: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Candycrusher:
Useless girl

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Eclassic: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
blessed child indeed
God bless her
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by DTOBS(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
amodu:

It is God.

He made the longest and shortest fingers with no prior notice to anyone.
Loll... Honourable Senator.. .
God is great indeed! !!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Twistaray(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Leez:

okay capt history
aii go and play,the grown ups wanna talk

I quest you are new here you don't know who you are exchanging words with?

Dude, don't let my good mood and teasing right about now deceive you lest you get you fingers burn.
I don warn you undecided
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by amodu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
DTOBS:
Loll... Honourable Senator.. . God is great indeed! !!
Most definitely DG
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by amodu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
DTOBS:
Loll... Honourable Senator.. . God is great indeed! !!
Most definitely DG
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Candycrusher:
Useless girl

I feel your pain grin

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Leez(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Twistaray:

I quest you are new here you don't know who you are exchanging words with?

Dude, don't let my good mood and teasing right about now deceive you lest you get you fingers burn.
I don warn you undecided
new on nland??
lmao
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Twistaray(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Leez:

new on nland??
lmao

Very well then..
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by cstr55: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Candycrusher:
Useless girl
Hey wailer,you should at least appreciate her
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Nurability(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Proudly Nigerian
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Endtimesmith(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Blessed Afonja for life!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by seaboyzen: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
why the hate? she's probably better than all the girls who have met in ur entire life...
Kai
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos by Rossikki: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2017
madridguy:
This can only be possible in a land with no or little nepotism.
Trump is filling the white house positions with his daughter, son inlaw, and sons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

La Palma Volcano Eruption Destroys 100 Homes As 500 Tourists Flee(Pix, Video) / Colorado: Shooter, Alissa Charged To Court On 10 Counts. Victims Identified / Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.