Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? (47428 Views)

Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by toonzay(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa no ft reach. she no be model na..... that pose sef no ft
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Sheriffusoro(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa savage's boobs b lk banga soup :PTiwa savage's boobs b lk banga soup
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by nextstep(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa looks much better if you ask me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by blessedqueen(f): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Tiwa's popping in her belle... It's quite obvious, makes her look masculine kinda... tongue

The indian's more relaxed... smiley

God bless u tot I was d only one who observed it

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nonsensical dress. Is it a must 2 close were breast?
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
barnyolix:
UThe MAVIN’s record first lady, donned an akin look and pose with Bollywood actress, Sonam Kapoor – though both actresses effortlessly slayed in the white suit, we wondering who rocked the look better?!
Lone photos below:

http://spicegist.com/entertainment/celebrities/tiwa-savage-bollywood-actress-sonam-kapoor-rocked-better/
keep wondering
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by LegalBaby(f): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
joci:
Hapi birthday... R u a lawyer?
Thanks and Noo
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Marvel1206:
We are gradually getting used to semi-nude pictures
grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Marvel1206: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
grin grin
Like seriously bro. None of the comments above me condemned the dressing.

To them it's "Fashion"

Nairaland don pollute my eyes finish sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

Like seriously bro. None of the comments above me condemed the dressing.

To them it's "Fashion"

nudity is the new fashion brov. That's the world we now live in. You should get used to it already cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Marvel1206: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
nudity is the new fashion brov. That's the world we now live in. You should get used to it already cheesy grin
And complete nudity is probably the next-gen fashion. I'm not used to it oh! It's sickening aswear
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa savage all the way.....black is beautiful. Indians are racists towards blacks.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

And complete nudity is probably the next-gen fashion. I'm not used to it oh! It's sickening aswear
Bros, since we can't pluck our eyes, and we won't leave this planet for them, we have to get used to it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by ianSweet(f): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
indians are not whites.. Didinrin

The two rocked it.. Tho sonam kapoor is a bit lustrous and livey, i have learnt to appreciate one of my own.. Aunty tiwa goes for me

No, u are wrong. Some Indians are actually white, some are as white as everyday europeans or white americans while the majority however are olive to brown to dark skinned, just like the hispanics or latinos, majority are olive to brown to dark skin but there are still white latinos/hispanics.
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Virus777: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa's boobs fine pass.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by vannessa7(f): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
this is really bad of tiwa, really degrading, I held her to a higher standard, disappointing
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by enemyofprogress: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa just dey make bweast to hungry me
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by curvilicious: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
The Rise and Fall of two
Debutef cucumber uset

I no see any fall there

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Marvel1206: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Bros, since we can't pluck our eyes, and we won't leave this planet for them, we have to get used to it.
Lol, since you're already used to it, its easier for you. You see it on dialy basis both online and offline wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by curvilicious: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa bress try o shocked
I was expect how the olimpus are fallen
Ehm what dat swelling beneath her left bress?

Moreso d pic is too close a farther view would've been berra
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by charlesucheh(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
NO answer abeg!!! They all dressed indecent and I seriously detest the act!!! #peace am out!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by curvilicious: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

Like seriously bro. None of the comments above me condemned the dressing.

To them it's "Fashion"

Oh sorry o
Plz go wear eye mask or u go just blind
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by XDaBOSS(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
yedidiah:
Why is Tiwa holding her breath?

she no wan mk una c her potbelly dah na y......
Hu wan cmpare.....d indian bae rocked it na.......
Tiwa jst b lyk female bnsa......
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by herlarho(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
the difference is that tiwa own is black while kapoor own is white. abi I lie ni lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Origin(f): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa Savage all the way.
Boss Lady
Held the jacket well.
Manned up
Beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Marvel1206: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
curvilicious:

Oh sorry o Plz go wear eye mask or u go just blind
Lend me urs nah
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by okowande(f): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Copy cat Tiwa. ur over edited picture
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is wat a learned Nigerian went to America to do... A hula m that na Decency is a fairy tale...its smh!
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by keshmuah(f): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
That blazer is supposed to make her look masculine but sexy at the same time and I think she pulled it off quite well.So Tiwa all the way!!! smiley
Sandydayziz:
Tiwa's popping in her belle... It's quite obvious, makes her look masculine kinda... tongue

The indian's more relaxed... smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by uzuede4(f): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
What kind of unclothedness is this?
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better? by Baba4dgals: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is fashion madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) / Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home" / Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.