Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed (34438 Views)

Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by prophetfire: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
is it that hard to stay married??
they dont msrry. they just get themselves periodic fvckmates and when they are fed-up with that one they break up and get another one.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Mrsugerre: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Really they are not meant to be together
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by LesbianBoy(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2017
The way these ones enter marriage and come out eh! Is it that they don't know what marriage is all about angry
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by dacovajnr: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
is it that hard to stay married?
are you married?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by CaroLyner(f): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
are you married?
Nope?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by arsenic33(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Na actress na.... Not suprised
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2017
hmm

Read here: 3 lessons you need if you want to find your Mr Right in 2017 http://talkeverytime..co.id/2016/12/3-lessons-you-need-if-you-want-to-meet.html
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by alaskido(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:

I think it is for celebrities. grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by dacovajnr: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
Nope?
it ain't easy Ma'am..That's all I can say
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by DozieInc(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
Pls ask them
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by LastSurvivor11: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Who will like to be married to a muderer
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
U crashed sb's else marriage & u want 2 enjoy ur own. Its impossible. What u sowed in Agatha amata's marriage u re reaping. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by bettercreature(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
It's very difficult
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by klax(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Nice one so what should we do All of you called Yeyebriny or nonsensebrity are useless I don't even what kind of all ii-diet men running after you all l anyway at least free f u c k nah that is good too.

And where is that guy that said marrying yoruba people always failed pls what is the name of this albino lady husband Is that a yoruba name

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
I though this woman should be in jail?

But you thought wrong
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Lilimax(f): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
It takes God and commitment from both spouse to stay married.
It is not bed of roses... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Burnavick(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2017
At least it lasted longer than MMM

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Came: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2017
This woman just wan do big party all in the name of wedding. How woman way get spirt husband go take marry? Madam, no mind them oooo,,dey flex dey go.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by chineloSA(f): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2017
Lilimax:

It takes God and commitment from both spouse to stay married.
It is not bed of roses... smiley

Her own is complicated oo. Even God had a hard time with her. Kids from different fathers and marrying a man who is none of the kids father. undecided undecided undecided

I am not a supporter of blended families because most of the times the kids suffer.

If i was in her shoes, i would get a lifetime shagging buddy and forget about marriage and traumatizing my kids. Multiple failed marriages are not good for the development of any child.

If i could loose my husband now( God forbid) I will date but not marry. Raise my tiny tots alone. Not live with the man as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by enemyofprogress: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin I am sooooooo happy. grin grin grin . Next person please tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by ThuGnificenX: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Sh¡t just got real
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=chineloSA post=52768207}

If i could loose my husband now( God forbid) I will date but not marry. Raise my tiny tits alone. Not live with the man as well. [/quote]why would you date when you can cucumber yourself? grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by chineloSA(f): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=52768342][/quote]

You are really an enemy of progress grin grin grin grin grin . You dont want me to taste the real stuff!!!! grin grin grin Leave me.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by enemyofprogress: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2017
chineloSA:

You are really an enemy of progress grin grin grin grin grin . You dont want me to taste the real stuff!!!! grin grin grin Leave me.
grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Baba4dgals: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Murderer
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by poyet(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2017
I ask again: has she served her term in kirikiri already? Well, about the marriage break up, It's like the man was forced to marry her because her appeared not to be smiling in the first picture.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Btruth: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Wishes her a speed recovery. sad
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by terrezo2002(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Marriage is not for everyone. Why marry when you are not ready to sustain it?
Vow breakers. You made a vow For better for worse, till death do you path'
They choose their useless celebrity lifestyle over family. They bring children into the world to experience hatred, anger and loneliness.
When you are a celebrity, you are self centred. You live just to please yourself and forget the place of sacrifice.
May God have mercy on us all
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by naturefellow(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Is marriage MMM that it is crashing...
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed by Charly68: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
The best bet is to humble your yourself my sister & go for deliverance. You are destined to be great but at the same time enemy wants you to suffer.. That is the reason behind your marital instability . They want you alone to carry your burden and you must wake up from your slumber and say a big no their plan. When you find yourself in this type of situation,there is a curse that is working silently to swallow your glory..only that you are strong as a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Happy Graduation Day": Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Son / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.