Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM (41915 Views)

Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Marriage To Uche Egbuka Has Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by neky2016: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has made her admirer's marriage proposal  via DM public, as she asked her fans what they think about the proposal, so she can give the man a reply.

Here's what she wrote and a screenshot of the marriage proposal;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/actress-uche-ogbodo-confused-man-slides-dm-marriage-proposal.html

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by smardray(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
I wil only love to tell the guy never to marry anyone related to bobrisky... I'm out hmmm

47 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by faseblex(f): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
motherfuckers everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Onyinye15(f): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
How are we sure this is not a show off?

if u ask me na who who i go ask

make ur choice young lady

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by brunofarad(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by themonk(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
"he slide into my dm"
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
before you accept or reject please consider my offer to send you an English textbook. angry embarassed

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by charlydamianpat(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
OK
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Arian11(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
what is all these rubbish for crying out loud...mtcheww

why does she look like someone that missed her own funeral. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by bigboss80s(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
You guys are on the same level grammatically..so I guess it's a match made in solecism heaven!

18 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Iamabimbola(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nobody cares who slides in or out of your dm... We won't be there to listen to stories that touches the soul, so do whatever! After rubbing berger paints for lips and face, he called it '' beauty '' myopic! Only if he knew what makes a wife!

22 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by DWJOBScom(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
stay there till you hear "i was joking o"

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by etcme(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
ok

[b]check my signature for a good HP laptop for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/3859019/hp-pavilion-dv6-sale

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Badboiz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hj

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by guyman2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
He wants to marry cocacola face and fanta legs?

We need to see your true skin colour.

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by talk2saintify(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by maximunimpact(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
impressive
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by koladebrainiac(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
the guy is already in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by dessz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
I don undastand while the posters b4 me didn't say this, but I will say it:
*coughs and clears throat*
That lady no fine,see as she murdered English, she wor-wor, see makeup be like painting,in fact she is Fugly. angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by TKDEE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
lets ask google...
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by free2ryhme: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
make she do wetin dey her mind

afterall when she go bill am we no go hear ooo grin
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by TurboWorld(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Both of them are confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Fessy09(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
I wil only love to tell the guy never to marry anyone related to bobrisky... I'm out hmmm
hahahahaha Haba uncle which kyn slamming be this grin
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by emmabest2000(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:

D .. Doro the cheerful giver ... grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by JandyJ(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Senselessness
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by ajiifixing(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
He slide

Sister Agaracha,
Oyinbo koro.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by MillionDollars: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
He will propose to you on instagram
You get married on Facebook
And naming ceremony on Twitter

undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Warris all this na.
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Apparently, 'NO' is not the worse response you could get from a woman if you ask her to marry you.
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Igbos are indeed doing very well
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by Tapout(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Uche Ogbodo On Instagram As He Slides Into Her DM by TINALETC3(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
See question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff / Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.