Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph (3939 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics / “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Wikinaija(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tyga had his hands all over his girlfriend, Kylie Jenner as they went on a romantic get-away to Mexico on Tuesday. The rapper was spotted grabbing a handful of her derriere as the duo were spotted lazing about poolside in Punta Mita. More below… -

See more Photos at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/tyga-cant-keep-hands-off-kylie-jenners-btt-vacation-mexico-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Ten12(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
My dream life

1 Like

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tell You What? Life Is Good When You Have Money

2 Likes

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin

Nice view indeed
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by chybykee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Head??
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by ominilongest(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
no press am too much... make e no go burst

2 Likes

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by yarimo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chai see fresh and soft ass grin
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Nbote(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kylie wey her curves and assets dey fluctuate like d naira. Big today, normal tomorrow, totally gone d nxt day.

3 Likes

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by dkronicle(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
in fact i give all d fz in dis world now to dat shiny azzs.
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ten12:
My dream life
Aye foreign. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why the ass get different colour na? I mean darker than her arm and back

1 Like

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by faith551(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
And where the Bleep is his face ?
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by johncallidon(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
op what am I to do with this sh**t? oya receive sense in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by kennyhydee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Why the ass get different colour na? I mean darker than her arm and back

Coz na silicone. None of d Kardashians have real bodies!!!
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by RichThug(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
please tom tell them where it is

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shey Tyga wan OFF her pant ni

Why is his hands there now undecided
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Sandydayziz(f): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
To think she's 18 abi 16?

If my mom should see such a photo of me shocked shocked
She'll narrate my biography lipsrsealed
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Medunah: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:
To think she's 18 abi 16?

If my mom should see such a photo of me shocked shocked
She'll narrate my biography lipsrsealed
Haha, my own will just start crying and be like

"Medunah, where did I go wrong ehn, tell me...,I talk to you, pray for you, share my experiences with you, give u everything you need and you have still decided to disgrace us like this" then she will start wiping her tears and say "Thank God you are not the only child I have""....... grin grin

Chai, my momma so dramatic but I love her still....
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by 2dice01: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Medunah:

"Medunah, where did I go wrong ehn, tell me...,I talk to you, pray for you, share my experiences with you, give u everything you need and you have still decided to disgrace us like this" then she will start wiping her tears and say "Thank God you are not the only child I have""....... grin grin

but you still do bad stuff when no camera...
Watching in 7D
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by favourflick(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Chai if I hold dis one only God knows Wat will happen shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by xarookqh(m): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by LesbianBoy(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2017
favourflick:
Chai if I hold dis one only God knows Wat will happen shocked lipsrsealed

**in 2baba's voice**

Nothing dey happen! angry
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by Sandydayziz(f): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Medunah:

Lolz.. Mother's re super funny grin grin
Re: Tyga Can’t Keep His Hands Off Kylie Jenner’s Butt As They Vacation In Mexico (ph by BlackMystery(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Come to Africa n try this grin..

(1) (Reply)

Jay Boogie Set To Become The First Cross-dresser In Bbnaija / Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. / Rapper AP 9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex With Rap Legend Ice T’s Wife Coco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.