Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. (3938 Views)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / This Photo Of Lil Wayne And His Kids Has Got People Talking Online (pic) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 2:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Watch detailed video on how Lil kesh began his music career, how he rose to stardom and also his downfall in his music career,
I'd like to see your comments on what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMxJV5JMEKY
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by TecM0: 4:45am On Nov 01, 2020
He could have stayed with ybnl and achieved more

11 Likes

Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by blessedvisky(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2020
Tommy6000:
Watch detailed video on how Lil kesh began his music career, how he rised to stardom and also his downfall in his music career,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMxJV5JMEKY

1 Like

Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by terryflexy: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2020
He should go apologise to olamide and as for olamide, please,forgive him.

The young man was not rip enough to be on his own then, he allowed wrong advice to cloud his mind.

But, he can still come back, if he listen to my advice, be humble and start all over again

7 Likes

Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Vyzz: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2020
terryflexy:
He should go apologise to olamide and as for olamide, please,forgive him.

The young man was not rip enough to be on his own then, he allowed wrong advice to cloud his mind.

But, he can still come back, if he listen to my advice, be humble and start all over again

He didn't have a problem with Baddo...

Its their agreement in YBNL that an artiste only gets signed for about 4-5yrs and after that he go stay on his own....

U won't be signed again...

He and his boss are still in good terms

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by jnoz23(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
very foolish human beings full dis forum now sha!
how did you know that is the end of his career?
imagine!

Tommy6000:
Watch detailed video on how Lil kesh began his music career, how he rised [/b]to stardom and also his downfall in his music career,

one more thing mr blogger. it is not [b]rised [/b]but [b]rose

4 Likes

Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Canvass: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2020
That's what art is all about. The 'spark of creativity' is like an August visitor that must eventually leave irrespective of how much it likes your abode. Even the great Michael Jackson eventually experienced a decline before his death. It time he did new things.
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Dreyton36: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Define failure OP

Is he now broke and unable to feed?
Is he now trekking and unable to afford a car?
Has he moved from the island to the mainland?
Every artist have their own time
Once he releases a hot banger he'll be back on track
Isn't it the same lil kesh that featured Naira Marley on Opo?
When naira Marley said Toto sweet? grin
Sweet jam
Isn't it the same lil kesh that thousands of island girls are queued up on his gbola?
OP you don chop Belle full ?
Abeg FEM

9 Likes

Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dont forget to subscribe to the channel,
Support a growing YouTuber, Thanks y'all.
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Like and subscribe guys
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Subscribe
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Upmost96(f): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mchteeeew

1 Like

Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Keep watching and subscribing
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Help a growing YouTuber and subscribe to the channel I'll really appreciate it.. I hope I see more of y'all comments and subscribe
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by irrefragable: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Tommy6000:
Help a growing YouTuber and subscribe to the channel I'll really appreciate it.. I hope I see more of y'all comments and subscribe
you be mumu.
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
jnoz23:
imagine!

one more thing mr blogger. it is not rised [/b]but [b]rose.

I never said it's the end of his career, i called it a downfall in his career, and thanks for correcting my English.

One more thing I'm not a blogger I'm a YouTuber.. you should know that since i didn't post my content on a website.
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
irrefragable:
you be mumu.
No hard feelings.
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 1:39am On Nov 02, 2020
5 ridiculously expensive things Davido bought with his money
Number 5 will Amaze you �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fct9KXI6mwI
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Keep watching
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Tommy6000: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Sad Ending: The Rise And Fall Of Lil Kesh. by Olofofo21(m): 1:40am On Dec 03, 2020
jnoz23:
imagine!

one more thing mr blogger. it is not rised [/b]but [b]rose.

donjon will u keep kwayet

(1) (Reply)

"Hardly Seen, Always Noticed"- Ceec Breaks The Internet Wit Show Stopping Outfit / Peller And Jarvis What You Need To Know About This Famous Tiktokers / How Much I Miss Nollywood – Rmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.