Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lexicon Group, Who Knows Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lexicon Group, Who Knows Them? (1320 Views)

Shaphar Group Who Knows Them? / HYINSCO... Pls.who Knows Them? / Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexicon Group, Who Knows Them? by dedons: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
please who knows anything about the above named company. They are located at Ilupeju according to the message I received from them today.

I have an interview with them tomorrow.

Pls help a brother and God bless you as you respond.

Re: Lexicon Group, Who Knows Them? by oluspicy: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
I got the same early this year and I learnt from NL that its a GNLD undercover coy.

Re: Lexicon Group, Who Knows Them? by dedons: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
please I need your response o
Re: Lexicon Group, Who Knows Them? by dedons: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
oluspicy:
I got the same early this year and I learnt from NL that its a GNLD undercover coy.
please do you still remember the mail you applied to and the position you applied for?

I've been trying to get that.
Re: Lexicon Group, Who Knows Them? by dedons: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
These guys are the biggest scam.
GNlD Fools.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job At Ayoola Foods Limited / Giggroup Invite / Latest Cv Template 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.