Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Very Funny But Smartness Endowed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny But Smartness Endowed (765 Views)

Some Funny But Easy To Relate Name Igbos Call Some Items. / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny But Smartness Endowed by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
An elderly woman walked into the Bank of Canada one morning with a purse full of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking ONLY to the president of the bank.
The president of the bank asked her how she had been able to save so much money. The elderly woman replied that she made bets. The president was surprised and asked, 'What kind of bets?' The elderly woman replied, 'Well, I'll bet you $25,000 that your testicles are square.'
The president gladly agreed because there was no way the woman could win a bet like that.
The elderly woman answered, 'But given the amount of money involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness.' 'No problem', said the president of the bank confidently.
That night, the president spent a long time in front of the mirror reassuring himself that everything was intact.
The next morning the elderly woman arrived with her lawyer. The President dropped his pants and allowed the elderly Woman to palpate.
Suddenly the president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked the elderly woman why he was doing that and she replied, 'Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock in the morning I would be holding the balls of the president of the Bank of Canada!'
Re: Very Funny But Smartness Endowed by Emescot(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lmao grin Old funny joke, its Cool tho
Re: Very Funny But Smartness Endowed by IamRespected: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin angry That woman is a pure business woman

(1) (Reply)

COMEDY SKIT: Tag That One Friend Who Can Borrow Your Toothbrush / Funny Post: Is It Trousers Or Trousees / This Guy Is A Problem. Please Visit Our Channel For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.