Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) (47410 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Teaches Their Children Swimming / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by StoneLucifer: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Nonsense news...Who cares!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Wh
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Nixiepie:
lol where the worwor go come from?when both parent are good looking

Look at the churchill guy well, he is not "naturally" handsome! Na money make am fine small! Btw, don't forget OBJ is churchill's uncle lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Oyind17:
The baby hair look dry
HOW E TAKE CONCERN U

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2017
child abuse
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Look at the churchill guy well, he is not "naturally" handsome! Na money make am fine small! Btw, don't forget OBJ is churchill's uncle lipsrsealed
Trina0936:

My dear,forget oh! You never see pikin dem wey dey swear for. Some fit resemble one of their ancient ancestors wey ugly like die! Don't forget OBJ na Churchill uncle,I no talk anything oh but............... tongue grin grin grin
LMAO............

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by LePrezident(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
So is he still married to Tonto or nah?

You wanna take over?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Try to be creative small na abeg! Why you like to copy copy? A guy for that matter. Shame undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by ideology(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2017
I dont know how I got to like Tonto Dike, but God will keep her marriage.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by lonelydora: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
So is he still married to Tonto or nah?

Amebo!! grin grin You set find talk for our mouth?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Lol funny comments here grin it is well with them.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2017
ekanDamie:
I heard Tonto dikeh discovered she is not the real mother of the baby
that Churchill got a woman pregnant and Tonto gave birth to d baby
that d baby does not have Tonto's DNA

from a reliable source
That joke is too expensive.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2017
From the little we have heard so far concerning Olakunle Churchill and Tontoh Dikeh it is obvious that their marriage are heading for the rock! But it is our prayer that they settle their differences and remain together.

But we african have a problems, we hide secret to much. If it is a white couple they will come out of their shell to tell the world that they have a problem with their marriage.

But we african seems to behave differently. We copy some cultures of the white people and then bend the others to suit our secretive taste.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2017
all i see is the dashborad kiss
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Trina0936:

Try to be creative small na abeg! Why you like to copy copy? A guy for that matter. Shame undecided

Copy you? How? Why are you accusing me wrongly...

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2017
ekanDamie:

from a reliable source

Exactly undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by praxisnetworks: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Must you tell us your life story?

you are a sad bipolar
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by beautycrush24(f): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2017
manuel80:
The whole hullabaloo doesn't seem to concern him

That is what he wants us to believe but I don't buy that crap. But one thing for sure is that he's unrepentant.

As for poko, she's going nowhere. That PA just dey waste her time.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Siscooh: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2017
ekanDamie:

from a reliable source
Nonsense comment
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by ekanDamie: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Siscooh:
Nonsense comment
yh, that's d idea. cos it's a nonsense news too. no one cares
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Lacomus:
See dashboard!

i tell u bro...i no evn see churchill abi na mosquehill sef..na d dashboard i just cncentrate on...man n machineeeeee...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2017
See Dashboard Tori olorun! Na Dj instruments be all those wey I dey see so shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2017
This guys PR manager is working full time, trying to do some damage control & win sympathy. Kingkong knows this whole tonto infidelity thing will be bad for business.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2017
from the weed the mom was taking
Oyind17:
The baby hair look dry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by seenter84: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Oyind17:
The baby hair look dry

Tonto na naive mom... She suppose day oil am steady grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Thebrightest:
RIDDLE! RIDDLE!!
If Akpos came to this thread with 12 fvcks and left with 12 fvcks, how many fvcks did Akpos give?
None Bruh!!! No f.uck izz given!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by nickxtra(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Child abuse
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

True... thought I was the only one that see that.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by manuel80(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
beautycrush24:

That is what he wants us to believe but I don't buy that crap. But one thing for sure is that he's unrepentant .

As for poko, she's going nowhere. That PA just dey waste her time.
You make it sound like he's not just doing it.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Chosen1984:
HOW E TAKE CONCERN U
Mpia gi
Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by bettercreature(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nixiepie:
lol where the worwor go come from?when both parent are good looking
Pardon me! Churchill is not good looking,He is just an average looking rich guy

Re: Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos) by BCISLTD: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Is it just me .. or nobody is see asking why only girls are commenting on his post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Promotes Five Star Tomato (Photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO / Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.