Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother (1521 Views)

My Eldest Uncle Have bn Harassin Threatening My Other Late Uncle's Wife And Chil / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by biggal: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please nairalanders I need legal and matured advice here. A woman who is known for her fighting attitude and breaking peoples head has always been insulting and threatening my mother. My sister just called me to inform me about it. She has reported to d village chairlady but she didn't do anything because the lady has passed their power they are afraid of her. Please what do I do cause its a big slap on us the children's face.pls come to our aid with legal and intelligent way to solve d problem. Note: she's a tout
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by biggal: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lalasticla and other mods pls help me
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Restraining order....

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Tout is looking for who to kill her .....A woman and her children are still in kiriki 5years now cos of a similar situation like this....Best thing is to move your mum away from that area...

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Report to the nearest police station.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by biggal: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls how do I obtain a restraining order and how do I report to d police. I can't move her cos dats her marital villa. Her family and hubby is in d villa
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bros, police na long thing, Civil Defence Corp is the best answer. They will overdo it for you. They will give her restraining Order and monitor it, unlike the police.

Speaking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Pierocash(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Then move out of the place.
since u knw that is her strong hold,then move out for safety purposes,that doesn't make her stronger than u,everyone has his/her own strong-hold.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by speedyconnect3: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
nawao
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by biggal: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pierocash:
Then move out of the place.
since u knw that is her strong hold,then move out for safety purposes,that doesn't make her stronger than u,everyone has his/her own strong-hold.
That's my village my parents are in d village we don't have d financial strength to relocate d whole family to town cos of her. You know my parents won't even accept because its like running away from ur village because of a woman.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by biggal: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cos we are all girls my family is looked down on
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Richy4(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
biggal:

Do not play the sex card Dear...Just listen to the reasonable advises given to you up there by NL members...There are lots of families that got female and they are doing extremely well....If they look down on you guys are you gonna look down on yourself?....All You ladies need to do is work hard and unite and take care of your parents......that will show them that what a man can do a woman can do it 12 times better...

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by baby124: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just involve police and make sure she writes a statement that she will never utter a word to your mother again. Village police is cheaper than city police.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by biggal: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Paulpaulpaul post=52780163]Bros, police na long thing, Civil Defence Corp is the best answer. They will overdo it for you. They will give her restraining Order and monitor it, unlike the police.

Speaking from experience[/quote
pls educate me on how to do it
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=biggal post=52782150][/quote]

They have offices around us but people don't patronisethem like they do police, try to locate their office/station inyour area and lodge a formal complaint. You can ask for a restraining order directly or let them handle it. They won't ask for any money but the woman may be charged for trespassing before you know it.

They are so efficient that I have vowed not to use police again. However, if the woman get juju, charm, I'll advise you relocate your momC

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by greatgod2012(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
biggal:

DO NOT LET YOUR BACKGROUND PUT YOUR BACK ON THE GROUND.
Do as you've been advised without playing the gender card.

It is well!
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
biggal:
Please nairalanders I need legal and matured advice here. A woman who is known for her fighting attitude and breaking peoples head has always been insulting and threatening my mother. My sister just called me to inform me about it. She has reported to d village chairlady but she didn't do anything because the lady has passed their power they are afraid of her. Please what do I do cause its a big slap on us the children's face.pls come to our aid with legal and intelligent way to solve d problem. Note: she's a tout
I too like my motherkiss, who dey threaten lioness
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
biggal:
Pls how do I obtain a restraining order and how do I report to d police. I can't move her cos dats her marital villa. Her family and hubby is in d villa
use playstore
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Get a restraining order.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2017
biggal:
A restraining order is a temporary court order issued to prohibit an
individual from carrying out a particular action,
especially approaching or contacting a
specified person. .

You get a restraining order from the court.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Tigress.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Oyind17:
So your mama is a Tigress.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
So your mama is a Tigress.
She is calm but I don't think any woman can threaten her. She named herself grin
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Oyind17:
She is calm but I don't think any woman can threaten her. She named herself grin
I like women that can ginger for Africa.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by bettercreature(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2017
biggal:

That's my village my parents are in d village we don't have d financial strength to relocate d whole family to town cos of her. You know my parents won't even accept because its like running away from ur village because of a woman.
Why would you think of relocating because of one tout?You should arrest her with police and get her to sign undertaken or
Or hire four deadly soldiers take them to your village to warn her
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Catalin:
I like women that can ginger for Africa.
She can ginger for the world, she received Christ and is like dove now.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by YesNo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
biggal:

this is the smartphone era.

your and your sisters can quietly video the woman whenever she's making such threats. make sure you have a clear video and voice recording of the event. Then take it to the nearest police or army or lawyer and let them know your mother is being threatened, show them the video evidence. That is all.

But you nova tell us wetin your mama do sha. cos there is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by YesNo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
biggal:

please stop this sentiment. do you need to have a boy in your house before you use intelligence to put off fire ?

intelligence is given to all.
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by Billwilson: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is the reason i luv my delta girls especially girls from warri and sapele dey no born u well to b messing with their mother b u male or female if u know say u dey craze u better locate ur bearing if not u come trespasse omo anything u see just manage it. A woman like u dey give ur mumsy wahala u come here dey cry like rat when dey fear darkness. If u can't protect ur mum who else can u protect. this is Africa we need iron hand. My advice for u just confront her one on one i don't fight with her meet her face to face talk to her with action let her know u re serious tell her never in her life should she come close or have a quarrel with ur mum again. I mean if u don't have the strength to fight her u most ve words in ur mouth. Don't b sunprise dis woman dat u re afraid of will be the one begging u atlas if u can summon d courage to meet her one on one. Don't allow her to smell the weakness in ur family else others will take advantage . I think u should caution ur mum on how she go abt her normal life in the village. Trust some mothers when they getting old they tends to display a childish behaviour. Even my mum in the villa she dey use style dey find trouble her report don full 4 in one notebook u can't know until u leave with them. If u can't confront her report her to the youth in ur village settle them with little money nd lie that she had a fight with ur mother hmmm if na delta state dat na serious gobe for the woman b dat.. .
Re: Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother by grandlexuz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ha! Just go ahead threaten the person e mama too!

(1) (Reply)

See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription / Apostle Suleimans Wife Breaks Silence In Defence Of Her Husband / What Is It With Mothers-In-Law and Daugthers-In-Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.