Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. (8419 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / World Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians / 16 Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Are Lawyers (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2017/01/13-gay-celebrities-you-probably-didnt.html

Just like every human, celebrities are not void of emotion, they fall in love just like every one else, but who they love is our concern in this article.
LGBT, is an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. In use since the 1990s, the term is an adaptation of the initialism LGB, which was used to replace the term gay in reference to the LGBT community beginning in the mid-to-late 1980s.

Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) until the 21st century was a bid unpronounced though the practices have been on even the Bible recorded some instances. We intend to bring forth 13 Celebrities that are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender.

Most cultures of the world seriously condemn this act, especially in Africa most countries have strict sanctions and jail terms for individual who indulge in such acts. But it’s not so in many western counties as it has been legalized.

Different Individuals also have various views about these practice, some are strongly in affirmative saying one is free to choose who he or she wants to go into a relationship with, others see it as the most immoral act one can ever indulge in.
Religions are also in dispute over this notion, some are in support others consider it an abomination.

Below is the list of some famous LGBT currently alive….

KRISTEN STEWART
Kristen Jaymes Stewart aged 26, is an American actress. Born in Los Angeles to parents working in show business, Stewart began her acting career in 1999. She was reported to have sated that she is a lesbian.

VANESSA CARLTON
The singer/songwriter made public her sexuality in front of an audience of about 18,000 people.She is attracted to women.

LADY GAGA
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She is 30 years old. It is reported that she is bisexual.

CHAZ BONO
Bono is a woman turn man, a strong advocate of the LGBT right.
Chaz has contributed as a writer-at-large to The Advocate and in 1996 became the Human Rights Campaign's National Coming Out Day spokesperson.

MILEY CYRUS
Cyrus is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She had been a bisexual since 14years old.

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ
Here is what the fast and furious lady had to say when interviewed on entertainment weekly "
"I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f**king curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks."

LAVERNE COX
Laverne Cox was born on May 29, 1972 in Mobile, Alabama, USA. She is an actress and producer, she is a transgender celebrity.

WENTWORTH MILLER
Popularly known as Michael Scofield because of his role in the TV series prison break, Wentworth Earl Miller III is an American actor, model, screenwriter, and producer. Here is what he said at St. Petersburg International film festival in Russia.
"Thank you for your kind invitation.As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes. However, as a gay man, I must decline.

VICTOR GARBER
Victor Joseph Garber is a Canadian film, stage and television actor and singer. He is known for playing Jesus in Godspell. He has a number of awards and nominations to his credit. He revealed in 2012 that he was gay.

CANDIS CAYNE
An American transgender actress born as Brendan McDaniel. Candis first made a name for herself at the famed NYC gay hot-spot "Boy Bar", where her performances drew raves.

SAM SMITH
Samuel Frederick "Sam" Smith is an English singer-songwriter. He rose to fame in October 2012. Popular musician Sam smith is a proud gay, as he was seen posting with his boy friend Jonathan Zeizel.

QUEEN LATIFAH
Dana Elaine Owens better known by her stage name Queen Latifah is an American rapper, songwriter, singer, actress, model, television producer, record producer, and talk show host. Queen prefers women to men

JILLIAN MICHAELS
She is the coach of ‘The Biggest Loser’. she made her sexuality public in 2010 when interviewed by a popular magazine she said, “Let’s just say I believe in healthy love. If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love… it’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food and I only want healthy love.”

more photos @ https://techtainmen..com.ng/2017/01/13-gay-celebrities-you-probably-didnt.html

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by KillJoy62(m): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2017
now who gives a shittt!

1 Like

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by SirBlack999(m): 2:25am On Jan 14, 2017
KillJoy62:
now who gives a shittt!
Not even a f*ck is given

3 Likes

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
who stole my fuckkk??
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Cletus77(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Miley Cyrus? sad
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by laurel03(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lady Gaga..... gay?
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by EmperorShizzy: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
So lady gaga be gay op angry

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
EmperorShizzy:
So lady gaga be gay op angry

yes , EmperorShizzy...
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by manuel80(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
whoa, this got me Kristen Stewart
Never knew Bella was homo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Cletus77:
Miley Cyrus? sad

yes , you can be sure of that!!
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
and julina micheal ?
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Coyotejack(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kristen stew, awkward yes introverted yes quirky yes but GAY undecided

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by fadjnr(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Google is your friend for all the doubting Thomases

1 Like

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
fadjnr:
Google is your friend for all the doubting Thomases

very true, no one should doubt you on this fadjnr
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Coyotejack:
Kristen stew, awkward yes introverted yes quirky yes but GAY undecided

dig dip lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Coyotejack(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
mrtriga:

dig dip lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
k
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Cletus77(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
mrtriga:

yes , you can be sure of that!!
Am shocked!!! I always loved dat damsel

1 Like

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cletus77:

Am shocked!!! I always loved dat damsel

dont stop loving her, she is bisexual na, lol..
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Cletus77(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
mrtriga:

dont stop loving her, she is bisexual na, lol..
Females can attract her too, i don't want to risk dat!

1 Like

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
How does this change the price of tampons
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Cletus77:

Females can attract her too, i don't want to risk dat!

heheheh, guy fight for your love!
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
AfroSisi:
How does this change the price of tampons

QUESTION!!!!
Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by Cletus77(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2017
mrtriga:

heheheh, guy fight for your love!
I can live wit the thought dat she broke my heart for a man Dan for a lady

1 Like

Re: 13 Gay Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know. by mrtriga(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cletus77:

I can live wit the thought dat she broke my heart for a man Dan for a lady

lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking / Pictures Of Chris Brown`s New Scary Tattoos / Rihanna Hikes Up Her Skirt And Rides A Statue( 18+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.