Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] (26784 Views)

'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photos / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin I wan die with laff
kenonze:
in late 90s,
This fabrics was known as " Akwa Oche".

Meaning Upholstery fabrics
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Fago1010: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
[ hahahaha she knw na [color=#990000][/color] author=lafflaff123 post=52783817]Why I dey always pity this woman sef?

The person wey do juju make men dey run from you bad gan ohh. You do make up,you do OAP,you write book and you even fine and still nobody wants to be associated with you.

No be this Blue Cloth them dey put for back of Chair she wear so?

Eayaahh.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Toke is that you?
Hahahahahahahaha
So you follow me suspect the same thing. Maybe she's hiding under that moniker.
I haf dieded gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Emescot(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Catalin:
Have you met her before?
Yes I saw her only once
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Emescot(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Joavid:

hmmm

I saw a pic on IG of her feet - that is full picture (which she had cropped out of the photo she posted) and oh boy, I saw ugly green veins all over her feet. it was disgusting. like she literally has no skin on her feet. but I wasn't sure though, that's why I asked if you seen her real life.

Toolz nko, in her pictures she looks figure 8, but in real life, she's fat with big arms.

Those pseudo-celebrities are catfishes
Lol Toolz is too short, her old age wont be good at all, i prefer pearl of soundcity to toolz, and Toke bleaching just too much and she is too skinny
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by ArabMopol(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Afonjas forming what they are not, if she be Beyonce way buy private jet for her hobby the whole Nigeria will not sleep , see her bleached face TUFIAKWA
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by verygudbadguy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:
Lol Toolz is too short, her old age wont be good at all, i prefer pearl of soundcity to toolz, and Toke bleaching just too much and she is too skinny

And what do you look like? Mister ITK, who or what can you create?

Have you eaten this night? Face your deteriorating condition for your own good abeg.

Even Jesus Christ, our Lord answered, no one is perfect except God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by idupaul: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:
For real life the lady bleached skin dey irritating, thats why no guy wants her

Have you seen her in person before?
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by moshino(m): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Why I dey always pity this woman sef?

The person wey do juju make men dey run from you bad gan ohh. You do make up,you do OAP,you write book and you even fine and still nobody wants to be associated with you.

No be this Blue Cloth them dey put for back of Chair she wear so?

Eayaahh.

No man wants a woman who has to wear that much make-up.

No man wants a woman who had to bleach her skin to attract a man.

No man wants a woman who publicly revealed in a book to contracting STD.

No man wants a woman who wrote a book with details of her relationship and sex life, and publicly shamed her ex - she could do it again.

No man wants a woman with as much insecurity as toke has.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by MChaze25(m): 6:03am On Jan 14, 2017
BlackDBagba:
" Akwa- Oche" grin Thanks to my Ibo friends wink
lol....ndi akwa oche adighi arahu ura
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Emescot(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:

And what do you look like? Mister ITK, who or what can you create?

Have you eaten this night? Face your deteriorating condition for your own good abeg.

Even Jesus Christ, our Lord answered, no one is perfect except God Almighty.
What is this Opio saying gringrin Ode man, did i say am perfect? Isnt that a normal thing i just said? A girl once told me she cant date me cos am skinny, did it affect me in anyway? NO, did i hold it against her? NO, its her choice and personal preferance so next time u are quoting someone, stop and think what ur business is exactly, when u see its not ur business just have fun with the whole thing.. Bro minding your business in Nigeria is one of the surest ways of Living long. #PEACE otu nkita!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Emescot(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:

Have you seen her in person before?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by verygudbadguy(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Emescot:
What is this Opio saying gringrin Ode man, did i say am perfect? Isnt that a normal thing i just said? A girl once told me she cant date me cos am skinny, did it affect me in anyway? NO, did i hold it against her? NO, its her choice and personal preferance so next time u are quoting someone, stop and think what ur business is exactly, when u see its not ur business just have fun with the whole thing.. Bro minding your business in Nigeria is one of the surest ways of Living long. #PEACE otu nkita!!!

We are not on the same level. I only cautioned u. Not gonna place myself in your level.
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Emescot(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:

We are not on the same level. I only cautioned u. Not gonna place myself in your level.

Have you eaten this night? Face your deteriorating
condition for your own good abeg.
Thats how to caution? Am this close to get my self banned cos of your matter but for real you are not worth it. Just as sky and sea no level, me and u no level. Thank you
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by toonzay(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
my Kwuorsh! Badt girlz»»

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? / Faze, Rayce, Tonto Dikeh Set For Abuja All White Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.