Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? (2379 Views)

Was King Solomon Decision A Wise One After All / Was King James Truly Gay? / Who Was King Zedekiah In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by otemanuduno: 1:59am On Jan 14, 2017
mrmrmister:

Do you know anything else about Solomon apart from those written in the bible?
Enlighten me if you do.
Kikikikiki cheesy
You are very wise.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by otemanuduno: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
O.P Quoting The Bible Inspire By God.
People Tht Does This Don't Live Long..
P.S: Never Quote Me
grin cheesy
This reminds me of Frank Mishael. The guy said exactly what you said and he never "lived long" on Nairaland Forum(he deactivated). Goddys too is a perfect example of a "homo" who was made silenced after being deceived by what he believe. You can try harder too and let's see what comes out of it.
However, Yahweh is currently in a spiritual cage till year 2625 when Africans would have become fully science-oriented.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by johnydon22(m): 2:07am On Jan 14, 2017
i wouldn't really call solomon wise cus most of the little details about the character as found in the bible are actually below average to me and sometimes pretty silly.

Gibeon was really a smart one by the way
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by jonbellion(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
Kikikikiki cheesy
You are very wise.
lol
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by Edenoscar(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
The Guy Is An Atheist Trying To Prove His Reasons Right. Sorry Man, It Is Obvious O.P Needs Help.
smiley
There's A Living God. Be Guilded.
but of course he's trying to prove his reasons right, and of course it's obvious he needs help, of course there's a living God, and the op needs to be guided now DO YOU THINK SOLOMON WAS WISE?
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2017
hahn:
op, the thing is Christians and their god Jehovah are not very wise themselves

First, Jehovah created man then regretted and drowned everyone, allegedly because of sin, but the same thing it drowned "the whole world", including innocent children, still persists till today.

Then the dummy went ahead to burn everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah, allegedly because of homosexuality, including women and innocent children, who were not homosexuals, and homosexuals still exists.

Now, you have to be a real dummy to believe in such silly stories and also believe, as Africans, that a dude in Israel died for your sins even though himself, the dude in Israel, will still burn people in hell for sin. Silly isn't it.

So, when Christians say King Solomon is wise they are only judging based on their own foolishness because only a foolish person can refer to stupidity and mediocrity as wisdom

That "dude in Israel" who 'allegedly' died for the sins of the world, is the reason why you can afford to call the Almighty God a dummy and still breathing.

May God have mercy on your soul and that of those who are in support of your ridicule of God, by liking this piece of writing.

I have long decided to stop engaging people like you here, but I can't help but pity you.

If you honestly regard yourself as being wise, being able to discern between right and wrong to the extent of knowing how silly Christians are and their Creator, and yet you believe that that wisdom of yours came from a random fusion of atoms to form a very intelligent being as you, then you should honestly question that wisdom of yours...

It's quite sad that the very minute and infinitesimal wisdom and intelligence that God gave to man, has become the biggest problem to man himself to the extent that he now thinks he knows more than God. Now, who is wondering why God asked Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, that's because He knew what man would become with time.

It's that same 'knowledge of good and evil' that has led to people like you to think that they know what is right and wrong more than the One who gave you that ability. That is why you can afford to call the Almighty a dummy!

May God have mercy on us all...
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That "dude in Israel" who 'allegedly' died for the sins of the world, is the reason why you can afford to call the Almighty God a dummy and still breathing.

May God have mercy on your soul and that of those who are in support of your ridicule of God, by liking this piece of writing.

I have long decided to stop engaging people like you here, but I can't help but pity you.

If you honestly regard yourself as being wise, being able to discern between right and wrong to the extent of knowing how silly Christians are and their Creator, and yet you believe that that wisdom of yours came from a random fusion of atoms to form a very intelligent being as you, then you should honestly question that wisdom of yours...

It's quite sad that the very minute and infinitesimal wisdom and intelligence that God gave to man, has become the biggest problem to man himself to the extent that he now thinks he knows more than God. Now, who is wondering why God asked Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, that's because He knew what man would become with time.

It's that same 'knowledge of good and evil' that has led to people like you to think that they know what is right and wrong more than the One who gave you that ability. That is why you can afford to call the Almighty a dummy!

May God have mercy on us all...

A tirade of nonsense

I expect nothing less
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2017
hahn:

A tirade of nonsense

I expect nothing less

Thank you, Sir
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Thank you, Sir

Thank you after telling me
but I can't help but pity you

Abeg shift with your hypocrisy abeg undecided
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2017
hahn:

Thank you after telling me

Abeg shift with your hypocrisy abeg undecided

Lol...
I pity you, bro, because you do not know what you're doing and the consequences, and that's not disrespect, and it doesn't make me a hypocrite.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Lol...
I pity you, bro, because you do not know what you're doing and the consequences, and that's not disrespect, and it doesn't make me a hypocrite.

I pity you because you are a victim of mental slavery and are in bondage of an ideology that was introduced to enslave your forefathers which makes you a modern day slave under the shackles of your own ignorance and in perpetual fear of imaginary wrath of an imaginary god

1 Like

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by bennyann: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jonbellion, do you mean to say he was wise only when it concerns mammary glands? undecided you ehn

Tell me, if it were you, how would you solve the issue between the two women and the baby? Can you tell me how you would have handled the situation?

His lifestyle explains to us the true reflection of the word 'vanity'. And the lessons learnt from his activities speaks wisdom to those who care to listen and live by it.

Jonbellion, remember your creator in the days of your youth.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
hahn:

I pity you because you are a victim of mental slavery and are in bondage of an ideology that was introduced to enslave your forefathers which makes you a modern day slave under the shackles of your own ignorance and in perpetual fear of imaginary wrath of an imaginary god

Well, you have right to your opinion.

Have a nice day.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by jonbellion(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Well, you have right to your opinion.

Have a nice day.
Mr man happy new year
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
jonbellion:
Mr man happy new year

Same to you, bro.

Hope the new year is moving on well.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by jonbellion(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Same to you, bro.

Hope the new year is moving on well.
yes ooo
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by ScienceWatch: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
hahn:
op, the thing is Christians and their god Jehovah are not very wise themselves

First, Jehovah created man then regretted and drowned everyone, allegedly because of sin, but the same thing it drowned "the whole world", including innocent children, still persists till today.

Then the dummy went ahead to burn everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah, allegedly because of homosexuality, including women and innocent children, who were not homosexuals, and homosexuals still exists.

Now, you have to be a real dummy to believe in such silly stories and also believe, as Africans, that a dude in Israel died for your sins even though himself, the dude in Israel, will still burn people in hell for sin. Silly isn't it.

So, when Christians say King Solomon is wise they are only judging based on their own foolishness because only a foolish person can refer to stupidity and mediocrity as wisdom
What a grand new year ! Lots of opportunity to forgive the past and live in the now. Compliments of the season !

The full account of King Solomon confirms that He was wise.

HAHN says, " Then the dummy (meaning God) went ahead to burn everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah, allegedly because of homosexuality, including women and innocent children, who were not homosexuals, and homosexuals still exists. Silly isn't it."

One can only feel sorry for HAHN, he dont study what he comment on. He is simply copying other God haters ideas.

What social benefit does HAHN contribute to a already suffering world ? It is a new year, time for a change of direction to use Hahn talents to inspire the youth.

We all can agree that HAHN is talented and gifted, but he uses it to serve the dark forces.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by ScienceWatch: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your god can't do sheet
Compliments of the season ! You say God cant do sheet. Well you may be right there, He can certainly do far greater things than a sheet. You may also be right when you say God cant do pillow.

I see you have a new improved method of debating with people that have a deep love of God. This is highly commendable seeing that God is showing Himself to the whole world with indisputable evidence to the millions of sincere truth seekers.

The evidence of a a creator God is easy to examine. God made sure of that, to frustrate the status conscious Atheists with their love of confusing language.

In their drive for acceptance and status in society, atheists have done exactly what car enthusiasts do. They love-vendor their language.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by jayriginal: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
According to a wise man, the fact that he died of old age and not food poisoning from his 1000 women is a testament to his wisdom.

Besides he was also wise enough to know what he could get away with.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by orisa37: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Foolishness incorporates Wisdom as Darkness incorporates Light until it is brought out by The Vocative Spirit of God. And because I say so, Solomon was really wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Little Question To The Atheist / Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons / Muhammed's Multiplicity In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.