Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz (29892 Views)

Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress / Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / PHOTOS: Amazing Charcoal Pencil Drawings Of A Beautiful Nigerian Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:16am On Jan 15, 2017
DEWKID:
@2poundz please can you list the equipments for drawing charcoal drawing please i'll be Grateful thanks as you reply me
hard, medium and soft charcoal pencils, Tombo mono zero eraser, cotton buds and soft handkerchief. Thnx!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Osahon7:
2poundz I put it to you that you are not Human.. You are a super Human..
I want to message you, Pls reply
thanx alot.
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided

Small drawing when you they draw you don they feel pimpous, Oga titus u cant reply common mention. She, who drawing epp
I'm really sorry please... I'v tried to reply all the mentions. Sorry if i didn't reply ontime.
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:
2poundz, I just sent your Art to an international Art page on Facebook called Arteide and they asked that you register with them for free and upload your Arts for promotion. This is their website, www.arteide.org

Please register and they will promote your art for free. And do remember me when you get to the top o.
Thnx you sir. Looking forward to that ASAP!
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2017
bluejean:
U will go places

Keep it up n continue 2 harness d treasure in u. Nations will come 2 d brightness of yr rising
Awww! Thnx alot i appreciate.
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
2poundz you are a load of talent. Well done!
thnx alot! I really appreciate..
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Can you please make a video of how you draw and blend so well from scratch that makes it look so real? I will pay for your sub
I will try and do that, because there are alot of requests regarding that. Thank you! I appreciate.
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by VickyRotex(f): 2:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Wow. This is Truly Amazing! Beautiful! cool

Op May your ink never run dry o. Amen!

I remember I posted on your previous thread, asking who will draw me? cry cry cry
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2017
2poundz:
I'm really sorry please... I'v tried to reply all the mentions. Sorry if i didn't reply ontime.

I for fear of. Causs it's the second time someone snub me when I asked for this, I draw too, very well, but I cant make it look exceptional like this, make it look so real, when you see mine you know it's just normal drawing, I want to know how you make everything so detailed and make real, I want to learn, thanks, sorry about my rude behavior lol, i will also pay for your sub for two months okay? smiley

1 Like

Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
kenonze:
Wow

People like u re the reason I joined this forum.

grin

#YOLO
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
richommie:

People like u re the reason I joined this forum.

grin

#YOLO

Thank u richommie
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
kenonze:

Thank u richommie

You re welcome. . .how re u doing pretty lady smiley

#YOLO
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by Tobycharles: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Doubting Thomas? don't get you, what does that have to do with this?
maybe, we all know Trump to be a controversial person, it's obvious d feet is already achieved, had it been in academics, that's theft of intellectual property. But which chef wanna question request of d most Powerful man in d world
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by ozome15(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2017
2poundz:
Sit back and Enjoy.
can u drwa for me and how much,
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by Trust2001(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
this guy is fake he is pasting other peoples work and editing some picture. and 99.9% nairalanders believed this.
Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Trust2001:
this guy is fake he is pasting other peoples work and editing some picture. and 99.9% nairalanders believed this.
really? Why should i do that, u can check my Instagram page to verify. @2poundzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Software Used For Animated TV Commercials? / Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers / Great Photos Collected From History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.