Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM (2469 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dancing To Korede Bello "Work It" | Teddya & Bambam Dancing / Video Of Tiwa Savage Dancing Shaku Shaku With Camou / Tiwa Savage Dancing And Having Fun With 2Face Idibia And His Wife At Rumors Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by 9jacelebrity: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by LifeofAirforce1: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
that asss shake look STUPID!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by MrIcredible: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mumu
Mgbeke
See face like something wey dem use shît plaster

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tiwa dance away your worries
And dance away your sorrows
Dance let me spray you money
Move like you want more

Oya don jazzy, coman write a song with me cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by ametumzy(f): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
D makeup on her face is something else.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by Nixiepie(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Like ayamatanga
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by Gflat: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please this news is fake! That video was uploaded two days ago. Bloggers can never make it with lies

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by osaggy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by ritababe(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Please this news is fake! That video was uploaded two days ago. Bloggers can never make it with lies

you again, always against MMM undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by Gflat: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

smiley
I just don't like it when people choose to be lazy instead of Working to make cash
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by ekanDamie: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

lol. u just want to GH by force. lol. how Much of ur moni is stuck?I can feel ur anxiety from here
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by ritababe(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

smiley
I just don't like it when people choose to be lazy instead of Working to make cash

and who told the people that are doing it are not working? or you a jobless person will just wake up and provide help of 1million?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM by ritababe(f): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
ekanDamie:
lol. u just want to GH by force. lol. how Much of ur moni is stuck?I can feel ur anxiety from here
and what if I tell you am not a member?

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Adesua Etomi Rocking See Through Dress / Floyd Mayweather Shares Throwback Photos Of When He Started His Dream As A Boxer / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity Kids; Michelle,Priscilla,Tega,Meraiah,Tola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.