Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos (2446 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 15, 2017
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu shared lovely photos of his family; himself, wife and their 6 months old daughter.

The on-air personality captioned it ‘International Day of the Family’, with the hashtag, #Myfamily #MyWorld #MyJewel

Source: www.sochimaezeoke.com

WWW.SOCHIMAEZEOKE.COM

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by PharmaGirl(f): 2:29pm On May 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2017
PharmaGirl:
How's this family too cute?
Hmm..
You're obviously over 40
Frustrated that you can't get a man
Annoyed at every happy person you see
You probably watched a guy u loved decide that he couldn't deal with a lunatic and gt married to someone with Half a brain

Here: 090000000000
That's my friend's no. He sells fish and is a looking for a wife, no matter how dumb she is...
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by PharmaGirl(f): 6:15am On May 16, 2017
gist2000:
[s]Hmm..
You're obviously over 40
Frustrated that you can't get a man
Annoyed at every happy person you see
You probably watched a guy u loved decide that he couldn't deal with a lunatic and gt married to someone with Half a brain

Here: 090000000000
That's my friend's no. He sells fish and is a looking for a wife, no matter how dumb she is... [/s]
Who did this to you?

Anyways I'm not the cause of your frustration.And I'm not even up to half of 40 BTW your sister would make a good wife to your fish seller friend.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by Extremist: 6:36am On May 16, 2017
shockedshockedshocked Too cute, i jex pray mine will be more cuter than this...
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by KinSlayer: 9:19am On May 16, 2017
PharmaGirl:

Who did this to you?

Anyways I'm not the cause of your frustration.And I'm not even up to half of 20 BTW your sister would make a good wife to your fish seller friend.

Idiot!
lol ur not up to 10?
so we have kids on nairaland
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos by PharmaGirl(f): 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
KinSlayer:
lol ur not up to 10? so we have kids on nairaland
I meant 40

(1) (Reply)

Ray Hush Puppi Continue His Gucci Shopping As EFCC Says Life Is Gucci(pic,vid) / Dubai Crown Prince Leaves His Luxury Car For A Bird To Nest And Hatched His Eggs / How Hulk, Thor & Other Avengers Stars Paid Tribute To Late Chadwick Boseman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.