Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,377 members, 7,843,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150582 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
androsurf:

cheesy just following your instructions boss. Please I want to ask a question, can I create a logo gig in my profile that I was using for whiteboard animation and email marketing on fiverr? Hope they all blend together, cos creating a new account for logo designing is like starting from ground zero as I have enough 5star ratings on my current account. Thanks

Yes Why not...

The trick I use is...get 2 or 3 reviews spread around my gigs....then change the gig details when I discover other high paying gigs.

Seriously I like your design...and e be like say I go do my sample self as you wan sabi pass your professor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
androsurf:
How is this? I'm trying to compete with my previous project...

The previous still beats it..I have my reservations and will explain to the class later...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
bestspoke:

Yes Why not...

The trick I use is...get 2 or 3 reviews spread around my gigs....then change the gig details when I discover other high paying gigs.

Seriously I like your design...and e be like say I go do my sample self as you wan sabi pass your professor. cheesy
Wetin Oga use senior him apprentice, Na inside Oga e always dey... I still get plenty to learn from you ooo grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
bestspoke:

By your left side bar...there is a warp tool.

watch the video

Gracias
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=surestsam post=53515379]

Hello, it's s colour effect. Using the gradient.. [/quote

Gracias
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
androsurf:
How is this? I'm trying to compete with my previous project...
Guy, please let me send you a PM I want to find out more on Whiteboard Animation cos I just did some self training and would like to know how to source for voice over aside Anna on Microsoft and Natural Reader.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
spafu:

Guy, please let me send you a PM I want to find out more on Whiteboard Animation cos I just did some self training and would like to know how to source for voice over aside Anna on Microsoft and Natural Reader.

Natural reader is the V.O software I use. But If the client insist he wants real human voice, I will then order from voice-over sellers on fiverr
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
androsurf:

Natural reader is the V.O software I use. But If the client insist he wants real human voice, I will then order from voice-over sellers on fiverr
Merci beaucoup, but is your Natural reader also limited to just one voice? I thought I read somewhere that it has 7 different accented voices? And I thought mine had just one because it was not a paid one.
Bestspoke pardon us for derailing a little please, your students want Fiverr to pay by all means ni o.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Is this dope boss

cc bestspoke

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2017
like seriously man...

let's use mock up relating to cloth label instead.

@ androsurf
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2017
My design

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2017
bestspoke:
like seriously man...

let's use mock up relating to cloth label instead.

@ androsurf

will search for the mockup....
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2017
androsurf:
Is this dope boss

cc bestspoke

send the imk here let me do it and send to the client this morning
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2017
spafu:

Merci beaucoup, but is your Natural reader also limited to just one voice? I thought I read somewhere that it has 7 different accented voices? And I thought mine had just one because it was not a paid one.
Bestspoke pardon us for derailing a little please, your students want Fiverr to pay by all means ni o.

The one i have is trial version, you can download additional voice in it, but you wont be able to export your work, so i just play and record the audio... grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2017
bestspoke:

send the imk here let me do it and send to the client this morning

should i attach it here?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by iffydave: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Practicing

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2017
androsurf:

should i attach it here?
yes attach to your reply
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2017
bestspoke:

yes attach to your reply

It's in the attachment

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
White background

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
1. androsurf - The fonts are on point and fashion related, Good placement of
logo elements, can work well as a fashion label or apparel label.Looks brilliant on mock ups.
Simple and precise.

2.Chigozie1(Last entry,5:31am,Feb09) : Simple and straight to the point,although font needs improvement,I'll still rank entry high
It'll look well on mock ups and fashion labels.Elements are also well placed and effect usage are moderate.Your other entries are on point too.Very.

3.surestam(2nd entry,11:26pm, Feb 09) : Good concept,icon use for this entry is the best of all your entries However your choice of fonts needs improvement.Your design will look better on mock ups if you fonts are not all stacked together.
In all ,It is a good design but with some missing attributes. Also the effect on the ASL is reducing the simplicity.You can leave the effect then remove the icon, or leave the icon and remove that effect.It'll improve the design.

4.Femsmart (1st entry) : Nice concept.Smart like your name.Simple enough,but lacks depth,why have your chosen to use white for the shirt icon,this was an element that gave the design depth and you let it fade off.
So change the color.(I knw you be boss)but on a white background, the icon is invisible.Good effects on the second entry by the way.It's great to know that the rule of simplicity is being followed judiciously.

5.bigbabyboy(1st entry) : Your design is one of my favorite. Nice concept,very great idea.But too much icons, too much effects. I get the fact the a shoe,a back ,a model are all fashion items
But you cannot insert everything into the logo.Imagine an ecommerce store with over 500products, they cannot put everything within the logo.
I love the back concept which represents the A but that should be used seprately.

ADVICE 1: Leave bag,remove effect on ASL totally,no wire around the fonts

ADVICE 2: replace back with A and leave the model.

Then the french taglines the client did not ask for. comot am

dand9206
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay

I have certain issues with the entries from the people above.

I salute everyone of you for your trials ,and really appreciate your efforts.

I am commenting generally because there are general errors while some erros are specific.

FONTS : I have hammered on this severally, you need to go outthere and get some professional fonts for your designs

EFFECTS: I will advise that you should avoid effects,don't use it at all. Do flat designs for now.

ICONS: One is enough, if you must use more than one, there must be a synergy.

nell4(11:57pm On Feb 09), you want to turn you logo to a market abii grin grin....how many icons,what is your motive and are you still doing a logo.? you want to include all the apparels in the logo kwa? cool .Love youe second entry thou.

A fashion logo especially for apparallel should look good on fashion mockups, cloths,labels and all.

Rules of logo design, simplicity is no. one...Things client can easily remember and identify the company in the midst of crowd.

For those doing multi effects,multi colors and those inserting too many icons,Please have it in mind that clients will want to print the design on
business cards,letterheads and all...multicoloring will increase the cost,too many icons wont look well and effect won't come out well after pressing.

Thank you all.

Keep practising
Do research ,feed your mind with ideas from great designs scattered all over the web.

I'm still learning too, lets learn together.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by danose99(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
oga bestspoke, my attempt

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Wow, nice, straight forward & educative analysis Boss.
Congrats to the top guys. Well deserved.
We(my type, lol) gonna keep practicing. We shall improve. lol
Btw Sadiq no show for this assignment. he must have been busy?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
androsurf:

It's in the attachment

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hopy68(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2017
thanks bestspoke for the well detailed correction we hope to work on them and improve were necessary thanks 1nce more for your kind work... cheesy
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ojasweb(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2017
It's time to write a better gig description.
I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr, and i will continue to do just that.

As most of you already know, I'm a busy person. However, that doesn't mean i shouldn't spare time to provide help the little way i can.

Since three days i have been busy writing this short guide that will help you write the best gig description that will convert many viewers to buyers.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by androsurf: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
bestspoke:

Looks dope!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by danose99(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boss bestspoke,nice and insightful tips...could you please point out my errors
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
bestspoke:

1. androsurf - The fonts are on point and fashion related, Good placement of
logo elements, can work well as a fashion label or apparel label.Looks brilliant on mock ups.
Simple and precise.

2.Chigozie1(Last entry,5:31am,Feb09) : Simple and straight to the point,although font needs improvement,I'll still rank entry high
It'll look well on mock ups and fashion labels.Elements are also well placed and effect usage are moderate.Your other entries are on point too.Very.

3.surestam(2nd entry,11:26pm, Feb 09) : Good concept,icon use for this entry is the best of all your entries However your choice of fonts needs improvement.Your design will look better on mock ups if you fonts are not all stacked together.
In all ,It is a good design but with some missing attributes. Also the effect on the ASL is reducing the simplicity.You can leave the effect then remove the icon, or leave the icon and remove that effect.It'll improve the design.

4.Femsmart (1st entry) : Nice concept.Smart like your name.Simple enough,but lacks depth,why have your chosen to use white for the shirt icon,this was an element that gave the design depth and you let it fade off.
So change the color.(I knw you be boss)but on a white background, the icon is invisible.Good effects on the second entry by the way.It's great to know that the rule of simplicity is being followed judiciously.

5.bigbabyboy(1st entry) : Your design is one of my favorite. Nice concept,very great idea.But too much icons, too much effects. I get the fact the a shoe,a back ,a model are all fashion items
But you cannot insert everything into the logo.Imagine an ecommerce store with over 500products, they cannot put everything within the logo.
I love the back concept which represents the A but that should be used seprately.

ADVICE 1: Leave bag,remove effect on ASL totally,no wire around the fonts

ADVICE 2: replace back with A and leave the model.

Then the french taglines the client did not ask for. comot am

dand9206
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay

I have certain issues with the entries from the people above.

I salute everyone of you for your trials ,and really appreciate your efforts.

I am commenting generally because there are general errors while some erros are specific.

FONTS : I have hammered on this severally, you need to go outthere and get some professional fonts for your designs

EFFECTS: I will advise that you should avoid effects,don't use it at all. Do flat designs for now.

ICONS: One is enough, if you must use more than one, there must be a synergy.

nell4(11:57pm On Feb 09), you want to turn you logo to a market abii grin grin....how many icons,what is your motive and are you still doing a logo.? you want to include all the apparels in the logo kwa? cool .Love youe second entry thou.

A fashion logo especially for apparallel should look good on fashion mockups, cloths,labels and all.

Rules of logo design, simplicity is no. one...Things client can easily remember and identify the company in the midst of crowd.

For those doing multi effects,multi colors and those inserting too many icons,Please have it in mind that clients will want to print the design on
business cards,letterheads and all...multicoloring will increase the cost,too many icons wont look well and effect won't come out well after pressing.

Thank you all.

Keep practising
Do research ,feed your mind with ideas from great designs scattered all over the web.

I'm still learning too, lets learn together.

thanks bespoke for your analysis. I am mother of five and a fashion designer hence that design you saw up there. I have always wanted to try my hands on logo making or any digital service out there. Thanks again for this selfless service. from what I understand , a logo shld be as simple as ABC. But I dey fear we still have a long way to go.There is no easy way out, we have to keep practicing. Please keep giving us assignment for brainstorming. once again thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
nell4:
thanks bespoke for your analysis. I am mother of five and a fashion designer hence that design you saw up there. I have always wanted to try my hands on logo making or any digital service out there. Thanks again for this selfless service. from what I understand , a logo shld be as simple as ABC. But I dey fear we still have a long way to go.There is no easy way out, we have to keep practicing. Please keep giving us assignment for brainstorming. once again thanks

Ahh mummy...no vex for the yabing o grin

If you can follow my tips religiously you'll be a great designer..the little I know is what I'm sharing cos I run a small creative agency.

I think the assignment thing's really challenging peoples reasoning so I'll keep it coming.

I like your zeal...hope you'll let the kids start learning early. Weldone.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by mrjerrfrac(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
lilyv8:
Sir bespoke I'm a lady and I've been wanting to learn graphics and video editing and creation. But my laptop processor is adm 2 gb ram. Can it take all these software before I buy a new laptop month end.
it will work. i'm using tochiba satelite with 2g ram. i have sothink and adobe cs6 full package and all working perfectly. but i intend to buy more ram for my laptop for safety. you can do same
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by iffydave: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
mrjerrfrac:
it will work. i'm using tochiba satelite with 2g ram. i have sothink and adobe cs6 full package and all working perfectly. but i intend to buy more ram for my laptop for safety. you can do same

Hello....
2gb ram 34bit or 64bit??

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.