Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150459 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by mrjerrfrac(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
iffydave:

Hello....
2gb ram 34bit or 64bit??
64bit.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
dand9206:
Wow, nice, straight forward & educative analysis Boss.

Congrats to the top guys. Well deserved.

We(my type, lol) gonna keep practicing. We shall improve. lol

Btw Sadiq no show for this assignment. he must have been busy?

Lols thanks for taking note say I de on mute zone ooo.. I equally participate, kindly check the previous page @ Oga bestspoke might v skiped mine ....
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lastbender:
CC Bestpoke Format is modified, another idea just popped and gave birth to the second pic grin
please are these logos also made with sothink templates?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

3.surestam(2nd entry,11:26pm, Feb 09) : Good concept,icon use for this entry is the best of all your entries However your choice of fonts needs improvement.Your design will look better on mock ups if you fonts are not all stacked together.
In all ,It is a good design but with some missing attributes. Also the effect on the ASL is reducing the simplicity.You can leave the effect then remove the icon, or leave the icon and remove that effect.It'll improve the design.

I salute everyone of you for your trials ,and really appreciate your efforts.

I am commenting generally because there are general errors while some erros are specific.

FONTS : I have hammered on this severally, you need to go outthere and get some professional fonts for your designs

EFFECTS: I will advise that you should avoid effects,don't use it at all. Do flat designs for now.

ICONS: One is enough, if you must use more than one, there must be a synergy.

nell4(11:57pm On Feb 09), you want to turn you logo to a market abii grin grin....how many icons,what is your motive and are you still doing a logo.? you want to include all the apparels in the logo kwa? cool .Love youe second entry thou.

A fashion logo especially for apparallel should look good on fashion mockups, cloths,labels and all.

Rules of logo design, simplicity is no. one...Things client can easily remember and identify the company in the midst of crowd.

For those doing multi effects,multi colors and those inserting too many icons,Please have it in mind that clients will want to print the design on
business cards,letterheads and all...multicoloring will increase the cost,too many icons wont look well and effect won't come out well after pressing.

Thank you all.

Keep practising
Do research ,feed your mind with ideas from great designs scattered all over the web.

I'm still learning too, lets learn together.

Thanks for the corrections, I will work more on it.. I grab those points... grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

1. androsurf - The fonts are on point and fashion related, Good placement of
logo elements, can work well as a fashion label or apparel label.Looks brilliant on mock ups.
Simple and precise.

2.Chigozie1(Last entry,5:31am,Feb09) : Simple and straight to the point,although font needs improvement,I'll still rank entry high
It'll look well on mock ups and fashion labels.Elements are also well placed and effect usage are moderate.Your other entries are on point too.Very.

3.surestam(2nd entry,11:26pm, Feb 09) : Good concept,icon use for this entry is the best of all your entries However your choice of fonts needs improvement.Your design will look better on mock ups if you fonts are not all stacked together.
In all ,It is a good design but with some missing attributes. Also the effect on the ASL is reducing the simplicity.You can leave the effect then remove the icon, or leave the icon and remove that effect.It'll improve the design.

4.Femsmart (1st entry) : Nice concept.Smart like your name.Simple enough,but lacks depth,why have your chosen to use white for the shirt icon,this was an element that gave the design depth and you let it fade off.
So change the color.(I knw you be boss)but on a white background, the icon is invisible.Good effects on the second entry by the way.It's great to know that the rule of simplicity is being followed judiciously.

5.bigbabyboy(1st entry) : Your design is one of my favorite. Nice concept,very great idea.But too much icons, too much effects. I get the fact the a shoe,a back ,a model are all fashion items
But you cannot insert everything into the logo.Imagine an ecommerce store with over 500products, they cannot put everything within the logo.
I love the back concept which represents the A but that should be used seprately.

ADVICE 1: Leave bag,remove effect on ASL totally,no wire around the fonts

ADVICE 2: replace back with A and leave the model.

Then the french taglines the client did not ask for. comot am

dand9206
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay

I have certain issues with the entries from the people above.

I salute everyone of you for your trials ,and really appreciate your efforts.

I am commenting generally because there are general errors while some erros are specific.

FONTS : I have hammered on this severally, you need to go outthere and get some professional fonts for your designs

EFFECTS: I will advise that you should avoid effects,don't use it at all. Do flat designs for now.

ICONS: One is enough, if you must use more than one, there must be a synergy.

nell4(11:57pm On Feb 09), you want to turn you logo to a market abii grin grin....how many icons,what is your motive and are you still doing a logo.? you want to include all the apparels in the logo kwa? cool .Love youe second entry thou.

A fashion logo especially for apparallel should look good on fashion mockups, cloths,labels and all.

Rules of logo design, simplicity is no. one...Things client can easily remember and identify the company in the midst of crowd.

For those doing multi effects,multi colors and those inserting too many icons,Please have it in mind that clients will want to print the design on
business cards,letterheads and all...multicoloring will increase the cost,too many icons wont look well and effect won't come out well after pressing.

Thank you all.

Keep practising
Do research ,feed your mind with ideas from great designs scattered all over the web.

I'm still learning too, lets learn together.

oboy see rating -LOL-my design no dey top 5 self, abeg tell me issue with my own, i read about abstract logo from you ooo.. maybe i should stay clear from it.

meanwhile, help see this one i want submit to some one-- she has a store selling kids sturf,color is shw said,pink,green or wite

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 4:25am On Feb 12, 2017
oboy see rating -LOL-my design no dey top 5 self, abeg tell me issue with my own, i read about abstract logo from you ooo.. maybe i should stay clear from it. congrats to my colleague ,surestsam you too much, we shall get there.

meanwhile,every one pls help see this one i want submit to some one-- she has a store selling kids sturf,color is she said,pink,green or white, pleas design is welcome ooo from you guyz

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 6:09am On Feb 12, 2017
@bestspoke please help review my designs
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less
All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=enolife2 post=52949978][/quote]please which one are we to copy here, i downloaded the thing but i'm having issues installing it.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2017
please everyone, when i installed this software, its telling me its an unregistered version that i have 30 days remaining......whats going on please, is it normal? dand9206
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay
bestspoke
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2017
lizzycreations:
please everyone, when i installed this software, its telling me its an unregistered version that i have 30 days remaining......whats going on please, is it normal? dand9206
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay
bestspoke

you did not crack it...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

you did not crack it...
haha, wahala dey ooo,please send me picture steps abeg nah, i have been trying oooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

you did not crack it...
and again, will my network be up while installing?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

you did not crack it...
and probably a 30seconds video, thanks for the help, i always have problem cracking softwares, i don't know it at all, i have the crack version of video scribe that im supposed to havce installed, the tin is just useless there, kindly help with this sothink of a thing.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2017
lizzycreations:
and probably a 30seconds video, thanks for the help, i always have problem cracking softwares, i don't know it at all, i have the crack version of video scribe that im supposed to havce installed, the tin is just useless there, kindly help with this sothink of a thing.

there is an instructional text doc. in the zip file...

i have explained the steps severally here too
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bigbabyboy: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

5.bigbabyboy(1st entry) : Your design is one of my favorite. Nice concept,very great idea.But too much icons, too much effects. I get the fact the a shoe,a back ,a model are all fashion items
But you cannot insert everything into the logo.Imagine an ecommerce store with over 500products, they cannot put everything within the logo.
I love the back concept which represents the A but that should be used seprately.

ADVICE 1: Leave bag,remove effect on ASL totally,no wire around the fonts

ADVICE 2: replace back with A and leave the model.

Then the french taglines the client did not ask for. comot am

Thanks boss, corrections duly noted. God bless you real good.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
bestspoke:

there is an instructional text doc. in the zip file...

i have explained the steps severally here too
ok thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Princepri(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
oboy see rating -LOL-my design no dey top 5 self, abeg tell me issue with my own, i read about abstract logo from you ooo.. maybe i should stay clear from it. congrats to my colleague ,surestsam you too much, we shall get there.

meanwhile,every one pls help see this one i want submit to some one-- she has a store selling kids sturf,color is she said,pink,green or white, pleas design is welcome ooo from you guyz
sorry, but this logo is poor. why use extrude and bevel on a logo. keep it simple
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Princepri(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
everyone please assist me in cracking this sothink abeg, i have been trying, i'm just installing the trial version, please help! a 30 seconds video will do this please, have tried all my possible best.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by yemi2plus(m): 12:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Special Offer! Grammarly Premium Account

Are you a freelancer in the writing niche, an undergraduate working on a research project or you just want a Grammarly Premium Account.

Say no more, for a little token; I'll create a Grammarly Premium Account for you to proofread your documents, check for plagiarism and do lot more.

Contact me on WhatsApp via 07030187784.

Limited offer is available.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:06am On Feb 13, 2017
More practice

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Lols thanks for taking note say I de on mute zone ooo.. I equally participate, kindly check the previous page @ Oga bestspoke might v skiped mine ....
lol, i see. Though i was refering to this very "ASL APPAREL" logo assignment.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 13, 2017
House please criticise, na my first work be this, though i joined una school late, abeg i don't know what mockup is and i don't know how to muck up this logo, abeg who fit teach me......i wan blow fiverrrrr.
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay
bestspoke

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 7:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Princepri:

sorry, but this logo is poor. why use extrude and bevel on a logo. keep it simple

thanks for the comment, pls what is extrude and Bevel, you mean the effect at the left side of the sothink?.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2017
lizzycreations:
please are these logos also made with sothink templates?
yes they were
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2017
lizzycreations:
House please criticise, na my first work be this, though i joined una school late, abeg i don't know what mockup is and i don't know how to muck up this logo, abeg who fit teach me......i wan blow fiverrrrr.
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay
bestspoke
hmmm I don dey fear you ooo. fireeeeeee
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2017
nell4:
hmmm I don dey fear you ooo. fireeeeeee
why u dey wine me nah, abeg you know how the mockup is been done?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2017
lizzycreations:
everyone please assist me in cracking this sothink abeg, i have been trying, i'm just installing the trial version, please help! a 30 seconds video will do this please, have tried all my possible best.

Oga copy the crack file Sothink.exe

inside the main so think installation folder in your Hardisk C:

copy and replace...shikena!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
lizzycreations:
Fastlinkpro
sareal1
spafu
hopy68
nell4
Thawarplay
bestspoke

Leave mock up and perfect your output first....mock up is simple....I want guys to get rudiments and perfect their errors first.

Did you read previous write ups about logos,types,fonts and all? Please use them as guide while practising

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.