Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149261 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2017
nell4:
I was the one

I sent you how to on WhatsApp.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Bcbabe:
grin grin grin Just go to here and search adobe illustrator portable
please what about adobe photoshop?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Bcbabe:
grin grin grin grin grin
you made this with what?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2017
ItzBenita:
I came across an new online store called aubfashion & across an new online store called aubfashion & trendz on Facebook. They had just all I wanted from wristwatches, shoes, shirts, polos, chinos trousers and sunshades. They deal mostly on male wears. They also delivered it to my door step. If you want to shop with them, call/WhatsApp 09055358982 or visit their Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Aubfashion-trendz-1310569495671239/?ref=bookmarks
Pls this THREAD is not for affiliate marketers...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Latest banger!!! grin grin please rate, thanks.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
I saw this on NL here, don't know how authentic it is.
http://www.nta.ng/guidelines- refreshing-nta-logo/
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
please, how do i do mockup in adobe photoshop 7.0 version.
cc bestspoke
sadiq3051
fastlinkpro
surestsam
femsmart
helpfulpost
lastbender
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
So I had to retouch a logo, he wanted more of Typography so I came up with this, critiques please?

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lastbender:
So I had to retouch a logo, he wanted more of Typography so I came up with this, critiques please?
Make a second sample..
change the photography font to open sans Light font. reduce the size then increase letter spaceing to cover Yinka moda

Dope stuff...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
ochivic:
please, how do i do mockup in adobe photoshop 7.0 version.
cc

Sorry bro if I sound somehow.

I'm responding to this only because my name was quoted.

Nigerian is one of the most intelligent and swift people when handling task. By the time you're trying to ask this question and expecting answer Google will have done a lot.

Please people in the house, only ask a question that you don't see better results for while researching.

I learnt Adobe After Effects basics in just a week through Google. Whenever I ask the guy putting me through on it it will refer me to Google. If not for his saying I won't learn anything new, but keep asking him till the kingdom comes.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
By God's grace tonight, I will provide the Adobe software cracks and logo vector converter. Been long I have time for myself, but I will try my possible best to help.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Decided to try real estate logo from scratch. Point out errors for me!

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bitrade: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2017
solacong:

Ori e wa mbe, wa se re baba mi!
hy. I have tried signing up on the library so as to create my linda account but i wasn’t successful. i have been using fakenamegenerator for over a year now but the library is refusing the details i input. i would be grateful if you help me try it and e-mail me the code since it worked for you. or you can tell me how else to go about it.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by amolak: 1:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Somebody pls help me o, what is the fastest way to deliver a video file of 100mb on fiverr. I have been trying to upload it but it didn't work
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bitrade: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2017
pls you guys should tell us how you get people to order you gigs on fiverr. its not all about learning sothink. many people have good services to render but nobody is willing to teach them how to promote their fiverr gig. pls guys sad sad
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by oje4u2see(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2017
amolak:
Somebody pls help me o, what is the fastest way to deliver a video file of 100mb on fiverr. I have been trying to upload it but it didn't work
Upload it to Google drive or Dropbox or any other relative and share the download link with the client.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Femsmart

Nigerian is one of the most intelligent and swift people when handling task. By the time you're trying to ask this question and expecting answer Google will have done a lot.

Please people in the house, only ask a question that you don't see better results for while researching.

I learnt Adobe After Effects basics in just a week through Google. Whenever I ask the guy putting me through on it it will refer me to Google. If not for his saying I won't learn anything new, but keep asking him till the kingdom comes. YES I have searched they only have the one for cs and other latest version in youtube. i just need a link or website for it. thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
amolak:

Try Fiverr mobile app... You'll thank me later. Are you into After Effects?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
ochivic:

I learnt Adobe After Effects basics in just a week through Google. Whenever I ask the guy putting me through on it it will refer me to Google. If not for his saying I won't learn anything new, but keep asking him till the kingdom comes. YES I have searched they only have the one for cs and other latest version in youtube. i just need a link or website for it. thanks

Don't let them trick you. All Adobe Photoshop are the same when trying mockup unless otherwise.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by solacong: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
bitrade:

hy. I have tried signing up on the library so as to create my linda account but i wasn’t successful. i have been using fakenamegenerator for over a year now but the library is refusing the details i input. i would be grateful if you help me try it and e-mail me the code since it worked for you. or you can tell me how else to go about it.

i discovered it stopped working few days back, badt boiz don spoil show bdat
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bitrade: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
solacong:

i discovered it stopped working few days back, badt boiz don spoil show bdat
haa. too bad i missed it. do you have a spare account for lynda or is there any oda way u can help cry cry
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
bestspoke:

Make a second sample..
change the photography font to open sans Light font. reduce the size then increase letter spaceing to cover Yinka moda

Dope stuff...
done bro! What's your feel?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by solacong: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
bitrade:

haa. too bad i missed it. do you have a spare account for lynda or is there any oda way u can help cry cry

Don't know of any now!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by WalkerMichael(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lastbender:

Omoh! I can't close my mouth shocked you designed this on sothink and finished up on photoshop? What font is this bro

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Omoh! I can't close my mouth shocked you designed this on sothink and finished up on photoshop? What font is this bro
no bro, everything was done in illustrator. I combined azo sans with open sans font
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lastbender:

Dope thing...Now send it to your client,so he can make the final choice

PS;the third needs the white background between the shape removed...it should be a transparent hollow

My preference:...the second one
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
dand9206:
Decided to try real estate logo from scratch. Point out errors for me!

It looks like a CPU.... lipsrsealed the shape

Font ...please download open sans
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Femsmart

Don't let them trick you. All Adobe Photoshop are the same when trying mockup unless otherwise.
OK. THANKS
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
bestspoke:

Dope thing...Now send it to your client,so he can make the final choice

PS;the third needs the white background between the shape removed...it should be a transparent hollow

My preference:...the second one
thanks bruv. One love
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lastbender:

Shaii that 2nd logo dey do me yoriyori.... All make sense
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
surestsam:

Shaii that 2nd logo dey do me yoriyori.... All make sense
na the 3rd one me come like o
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by cadre88(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
following.. yet to see the teachings tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.