Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149361 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thawarplay:

Wow I like this. How do I make it sharp and not blur.

Use Adobe Illustrator and follow the instructions given.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Femsmart:

Use Adobe Illustrator and follow the instructions given.

OK I understand that. Export to svg then use AI to open the Svg
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
I haven't seen my font list. Trust all is well with thee.

surestsam:

Thanks bro...... I will check and give you the list.....
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
ohans4u:
Adobe illustrator and sothink logo maker cracking installed. waiting for the lecturer to continue
Please bro, how do I get adobe illustrator cracking?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
lizzycreations:
Please bro, how do I get adobe illustrator cracking?

Just buy the software, its just 150-#200.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hoozy: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
15 fiverr reviews available for sale @1800. 5 or more @1750. Contact me on WhatsApp; 08189086197

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
hitan:
Pls i need advise, and honest opinion from the chairmen of this thread. I wanted to launch a logo gig but since the best of the best logos are done with AI and am still downloading it(1.7GB). I have shift my focus to flyer,poster and brochure gig on fiverr and another account will be running photoshop editing gig. I need to know my chances cos those guys design on the above mentioned niches are badass and amazing and since am a newbie i need to blow the mind of my buyers for more patronage......So i need to know which areas i need to improve on. Thanks

Bros...Rule No 1, Don't try to impress your clients , you'll end up getting dissapointed.
Focus on which section of graphics you know you are an expert at and can take on any job in that niche.
Ensure you've mastered your software of choice very well. Look away from fiverr badass and just do your thing.

From my experience as a webdesigner Some clients sent me logos they did on fiverr which they intend to use for their website, I must tell you I was not impressed at all.I had to help them re-design.This goes to show that you are better than some fiverr dudes.

I don't try blow anybody's mind, I just follow simple design rules and present my concept.My logo designs on fiverr costs $75 and I use SOTHINK to deisgn , then finsh up in AI.I don't go beyond my scope. Once you check the project brief and you sincerely know it is beyond what you can do, just pass.Don't give yourself unnecessary trouble.
Jobs your level will come your way. Keep practising untill you become a pro, yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
@bestspoke, can AI work on HP530(2G ram)?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
dand9206:
@bestspoke, can AI work on HP530(2G ram)?
yes thou you may not enjoy it...you'll need to stop all apps and let only AI run...you may also have speed issues.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
using the lastest font Bespoke just sent Hk nova

did it in sothink and place on Ai, then save it as Jpeg in AI

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
1. I noticed all my symbols I add sothink effect on, dat symbol don't appear with dat effect on AI

2. B4 saving ur work on PS, dey ask u of d quality, bt I don't knw how to set d pixel on sothink nida on AI weneva I export to AI. (I google it n dey said somtin abt artboard bt I can't c wia to change d pixel on d artboard)

3. Do u design a business card front n back on same file on both sothink n AI or on dffrnt files.

Pls sori for disturbin u, d qstns myt sound awkward bt pls teach me. Tnx

Cc
Bestspoke
Femsmart
Lastbender
Surestsam
Sadiq3051
Dand9206
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
dear all

please i want to ask question about fiverr, supposing i get a job out side fiverr, let say $30 and i want him to pay me on fiverr and my gig says $10

What am i going to do for him to pay the $30?

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

please when you say finish, you mean by saving it in AI or modifying--please explain thanks
Honestly, i dont have a first hand experience with that. I only concluded due to "work comparism" of our learning process here. Even oga "Bestspoke" self said somewhere on this thread that sothink takes 80% of his work. Meaning the remaining 20% goes to another software( for logo design it would probably be AI). I also know that AI would give more colour quality. You can see that its not difficult to see what i wrote. Yes, you modify in AI for better quality. Gurus can throw more light

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
bestspoke:

yes thou you may not enjoy it...you'll need to stop all apps and let only AI run...you may also have speed issues.
Ok, thats bad, lol. Anyway, i will have to get AI & manage it like that till favour comes my way to get a better one.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
still practicing

sothink and illustrator

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
my first practice on writing text round , i dey vex

using sothink and illustrator, illustrator for texting round

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
dear all

please i want to ask question about fiverr, supposing i get a job out side fiverr, let say $30 and i want him to pay me on fiverr and my gig says $10

Thanks

You will send him custom offer from your chat with him... Just go to your chat arena... You will see the option there.....
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
All4good:
I haven't seen my font list. Trust all is well with thee.

Bros no vex o, my pc screen break and i neva repair am...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
geebehn:

Just buy the software, its just 150-#200.
fnx bro

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
dear all

Thanks

What i did in 2014 is to ask the client to order the $5 gig 3x, that is $15

but u can try the custom order method

thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by posiworld(m): 4:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Join Fiverr Six Figures Facebook Group

Making six figures is an income milestone many people wish to achieve. Learn how to earn a stable six-figure income on Fiverr with your skills
Join us with the link below
https://www./FiverrSixFigures/

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2017
"Logo will be provided in all formats including source files (Ai) and (EPS)."

are those above the work of adobe illustration and Photoshop too bestspoke fastlinkpro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2017
surestsam:

You will send him custom offer from your chat with him... Just go to your chat arena... You will see the option there.....

waoo great thanks , i have seen it
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2017
helpfulposts:

What i did in 2014 is to ask the client to order the $5 gig 3x, that is $15

but u can try the custom order method

thanks

thank bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:04am On Feb 23, 2017
lizzycreations:
"Logo will be provided in all formats including source files (Ai) and (EPS)."

are those above the work of adobe illustration and Photoshop too bestspoke fastlinkpro
which logo work is above illustrator and photoshop?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2017
It is well. Hope your gig is doing great?

surestsam:

Bros no vex o, my pc screen break and i neva repair am...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2017
practicing bestpoke thank youu oo... i still remember at the beginning when i was asking where to do Text on sothink-- i always remember one comment you said in your video...CREATIVE MIND please why is the color seems always blured

i did it in Sothink,i took it to Illustrator and i export it thereby saving as jpeg

gurus abeg help my color seems always blured or is the color ok from your end maybe it my system VGA decieving me
cc
Bespoke
Femsmart
Lastbender
surestsam

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
practicing bestpoke thank youu oo... i still remember at the beginning when i was asking where to do Text on sothink-- i always remember one comment you said in your video...CREATIVE MIND please why is the color seems always blured

i did it in Sothink,i took it to Illustrator and i export it thereby saving as jpeg

gurus abeg help my color seems always blured or is the color ok from your end maybe it my system VGA decieving me
cc

Always export as PNG 300 DPI.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

cc
Bespoke
Femsmart
Lastbender
surestsam
it has to do with your combination of colors, always use complementary colors for example if you're using gray as background use a warm colour as the the color for whatever you're placing on the artboard warm colors are Orange, gold red and so on..you can google for more details. There's no way you'll also use black and white and your design won't stand out...an example is the image I added, then as it as been said earlier always export your work in SVG to illustrator to better refine it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
my first practice on writing text round , i dey vex

using sothink and illustrator, illustrator for texting round

Yes, yes.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Lastbender:
it has to do with your combination of colors, always use complementary colors for example if you're using gray as background use a warm colour as the the color for whatever you're placing on the artboard warm colors are Orange, gold red and so on..you can google for more details. There's no way you'll also use black and white and your design won't stand out...an example is the image I added

Words of the moment. Follow this golden words.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2017
bestspoke:

Bros...Rule No 1, Don't try to impress your clients , you'll end up getting dissapointed.
Focus on which section of graphics you know you are an expert at and can take on any job in that niche.
Ensure you've mastered your software of choice very well. Look away from fiverr badass and just do your thing.

From my experience as a webdesigner Some clients sent me logos they did on fiverr which they intend to use for their website, I must tell you I was not impressed at all.I had to help them re-design.This goes to show that you are better than some fiverr dudes.

I don't try blow anybody's mind, I just follow simple design rules and present my concept.My logo designs on fiverr costs $75 and I use SOTHINK to deisgn , then finsh up in AI.I don't go beyond my scope. Once you check the project brief and you sincerely know it is beyond what you can do, just pass.Don't give yourself unnecessary trouble.
Jobs your level will come your way. Keep practising untill you become a pro, yourself.
funny thing is as confident as I am of my skill, I still find it hard to get clients on fiverr. I created a gig early this year and I'm yet to make any sales

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.