Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149638 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Mcslize:

OK thanks, but the only set back I have right now is that I don't have adobe illustrator and no where to see free one download.
you can get it from www.getintopc.com that's where I got mine

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2017
johnemeka:

What do you suggest I do with please?
It's a torrent site and that's the link to what ure looking for.
Just copy paste the link to your browser address bar, choose any option u like, hover your mouse on the magnet link, right click and select copy link address.
Goto Zbigz(dot)com paste the link there, click go. Just select free and your download should start.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Mcslize:

Where can I see adobe illustrator buy? A guy that I tot will assist me with one ended up charging me $30 just to send me the raw file from his hard disk. That's too much
Where do you stay?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello I received this job offer.. How can I go about it.. Is he real or just fake!

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
lizzycreations:
replied you boss
Boxed you since yesterday...and am yet to hear back from you....whats going on??
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bosville:
Boxed you since yesterday...and am yet to hear back from you....whats going on??
i replied you now. Haha.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello I received this job offer.. How can I go about it.. Is he real or just fake!
hello guys I need you to talk to me on this! Very important!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
ochivic:
you can get it from www.getintopc.com that's where I got mine

OK thanks, is ur Ai working fine? which of the version did u download?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
lizzycreations:
i replied you now. Haha.
Lol...check your mail very well...The last message I sent to you contains the revision/corrections you pointed out..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mcslize:

Where can I see adobe illustrator buy? A guy that I tot will assist me with one ended up charging me $30 just to send me the raw file from his hard disk. That's too much

I can give you the setup, but its about 2gig... So u need data to download... You can download using all the night plan
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bosville:
Lol...check your mail very well...The last message I sent to you contains the revision/corrections you pointed out..
hello boss, help me check the pix, i posted up there, is the person for real, or just want to scam me and run away with my samples
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tosinex:
hello boss, help me check the pix, i posted up there, is the person for real, or just want to scam me and run away with my samples
Am not too familiar with fiverr..but there's something fishy about that offer.
Channel your energy to finding other legit buyers jare.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
surestsam:

I can give you the setup, but its about 2gig... So u need data to download... You can download using all the night plan

So how do I get it?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Bosville:
Am not too familiar with fiverr..but there's something fishy about that offer.
Channel your energy to finding other legit buyers jare.
thank you bro.. I appreciate!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Tosinex:
Your welcome..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello guys,

Just in case you guys get a job offer that has to do with Photoshop or has a high resolution/3D concept...I can help you design them...you can reach me on Bosvillerules@gmail.com...Thanks

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Mcslize:

OK thanks, is ur Ai working fine? which of the version did u download?
its working perfectly fine. its the portable version
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Bosville:
Hello guys,

Just in case you guys get a job offer that has to do with Photoshop or has a high resolution/3D concept...I can help you design them...you can reach me on Bosvillerules@gmail.com...Thanks

wow oga that's great, are the person that fixed the teeth
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Mcslize:

OK thanks.... I saw two this

http://getintopc.com/softwares/graphic-design/adobe-illustrator-cc-2017-x64-free-download/

and this http://getintopc.com/softwares/graphic-design/adobe-illustrator-cc-portable-32-64-bit-free-download/
my own is adobe-illustrator - portable-32-64-bit you can download the last one if you want the portable one or you download the first one if your system is 64bits
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2017
ochivic:
wow oga that's great, are the person that fixed the teeth
lol...not really...just downloaded a skull image and did my stuff on it.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Bosville:
lol...not really...just downloaded a skull image and did my stuff on it.
that's great
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=bestspoke post=55719798][/quote]

Please when I want to download video 4, it gives me error
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2017
helpfulposts:

Please when I want to download video 4, it gives me error
what kind of error?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2017
I think people with questions should drop it so we can make the 5th video to attend to it all.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Tosinex:

Don't just dismiss a potential repeat buyer, why don't you submit a watermarked sample if you're skeptical?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Tosinex:

Do it if you can...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
bestspoke:

what kind of error?
The file is not downloading at all. I've succeeded in downloading 1 - 3. I use normal browser and Internet Download Manager but no way for video 4
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
ochivic:
my own is adobe-illustrator - portable-32-64-bit you can download the last one if you want the portable one or you download the first one if your system is 64bits

All right
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
I will never stop coming here to appreciate my ogas here anytime any of my clients dropped me positive reviews on logo design. This is to motivate others who are on this thread that has not taken any action. Bestspoke femsmart and the gurus here. I see you all. More $$$ into our account.

This is a $25 job and $10 tip for a job well done!

5 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
lizzycreations:
I will never stop coming here to appreciate my ogas here anytime any of my clients dropped me positive reviews on logo design. This is to motivate others who are on this thread that has not taken any action. Bests.poke fems.mart and the gurus here. I see you all. More $$$ into our account.

This is a $25 job and $10 tip for a job well done!

God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.