Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149278 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
lizzycreations:
I will never stop coming here to appreciate my ogas here anytime any of my clients dropped me positive reviews on logo design. This is to motivate others who are on this thread that has not taken any action. Bestspoke femsmart and the gurus here. I see you all. More $$$ into our account.

This is a $25 job and $10 tip for a job well done!

Some peeps been wanting to know everything and all the softwares before they start.

You case is that of taking action and being courageous to take the risk of starting with the little you know while you develop along the line.
That's one thing I've discovered about fiverr. IT IS A TRAINING GROUND...you don't have to know it all, just start ,prepare to fail and prepare to never give up.

I'm happy for you bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
lizzycreations:
I will never stop coming here to appreciate my ogas here anytime any of my clients dropped me positive reviews on logo design. This is to motivate others who are on this thread that has not taken any action. Bestspoke femsmart and the gurus here. I see you all. More $$$ into our account.

Am happy for you bro. Besides, your logo looks so good grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
geebehn:
Am happy for you bro. Besides, your logo looks so good grin
fnx mate
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amen boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Nicklutz:
Am so sorry so my earlier comment, I was just going through now and I saw I mistakenly quoted you, it was not intentional, just got carried away by what the other guy did, you both replied my mail and I made a blunder here, by quoting you. Apologies!!!
Go and modify the post you quoted Lizzycreation then because not everyone may read up to this to see that it was a mistake.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2017
lizzycreations:
sup bro, i need a 1 to 2 pages website, i have a service to offer whereby clients can pay through paypal, can you do this?
check out www.netcept.com.ng and tell me what you think.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ostopsmich(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello my oga... bespoke et all Pls can anyone help me with how to go about PayPal account creation for withdrawing my fiverr fund, I've gotten my payoneer account blocked. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ikecinho(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who has done this fiverr phone verification thing..
Will it change the country of the said account,if i use my Nigeria phone number?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bespoke abeg I need USA number to verify acct o
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mcslize: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
My first ever 3D eBook Cover

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
kkevin:
Inbox me I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates (with different Designs):

With the Templates you can set up Business card Design Gig on Fiverr or any other Freelance site. Eg I will Design a professional Business card for Your Business.

No Graphic Experience Required.
Al you have to do is, Choose a Template, Insert Customer's Details and Deliver. Simple

You can Whatsapp or call me on

somebody also told me that one can download templates for logo, ebook cover, and some other graphic designs from some website like ecover.com etc, download edit and submit to your clients on fiverr

Please i want to ask the guru's and others in the house the following questions

Are such templates of high quality to compete favourably on fiverr?
will your clients know hat you are using templates to do their graphic jobs?
if its that easy to just edit and create some graphic designs, why are professionals wasting their time on illustrator etc

please advise the pros and cons of downloading and using such templates from website to sell your gig on fiverr

cc: bestspoke
cc :Derrick
cc :femsmart
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Carmal90(m): 12:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Pls who can help me to pay o. Fiverr.... Pls any help
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:53am On Apr 26, 2017
just15:

somebody also told me that one can download templates for logo, ebook cover, and some other graphic designs from some website like ecover.com etc, download edit and submit to your clients on fiverr

Please i want to ask the guru's and others in the house the following questions

Are such templates of high quality to compete favourably on fiverr?
will your clients know hat you are using templates to do their graphic jobs?
if its that easy to just edit and create some graphic designs, why are professionals wasting their time on illustrator etc

please advise the pros and cons of downloading and using such templates from website to sell your gig on fiverr

cc: bestspoke
cc :Derrick
cc :femsmart

Please don't go the way of templates when it comes to logo. You're gradually quenching your creativity.
Besides you cannot keep editing for your fiverr clients, most of the requests are very unique to their purpose,depending on the coy.

Yes you can simply edit templates for business cards , letter heads, magazines, and by editing, sensible designers edit to uniqueness such that there is a sharp difference between the two.
Everything should be done in moderacy. Most times the templates you get from these sites do not meet client specifications, they are just basic frameworks you build on.
Some files like mockups usually have the same foundation but different outputs so no need creating the effects from scratch.
It would be time wasting to start creating mock up.files from scratch when the output would be diff. since there is a variable,(logos,business card files).Most times designers use templates to copy the styles preset in the template so as not to spend much time achieving the same effect.

Everyone uses templates to save time in some projects.But I strongly advise against it when it comes to logo design.

In general,

Just be reasonable about it...

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2017
bestspoke:

Please don't go the way of templates when it comes to logo. You're gradually quenching your creativity.
Besides you cannot keep editing for your fiverr clients, most of the requests are very unique to their purpose,depending on the coy.

Yes you can simply edit templates for business cards , letter heads, magazines, and by editing, sensible designers edit to uniqueness such that there is a sharp difference between the two.
Everything should be done in moderacy. Most times the templates you get from these sites do not meet client specifications, they are just basic frameworks you build on.
Some files like mockups usually have the same foundation but different outputs so no need creating the effects from scratch.
It would be time wasting to start creating mock up.files from scratch when the output would be diff. since there is a variable,(logos,business card files).Most times designers use templates to copy the styles preset in the template so as not to spend much time achieving the same effect.

Everyone uses templates to save time in some projects.But I strongly advise against it when it comes to logo design.

In general,

Yes yes yes. You said it all.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2017
ochivic:
Thanks. I have delivered the business card with a similar one like that. New big problem is how to design this in sothink in 3d.
I don't have a single clue on where to start with this one o. pls can you help me design this abeg o.
cc DerrickM

Contact me for this if it's not too late.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Femsmart:

Contact me for this if it's not too late.
I have design it. Thanks for your concern.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ikecinho(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
bestspoke:

In general,

Please have you done this fiverr phone verification thing..
Will it change the country of the said account,if i use my Nigeria phone number?
account is USA account.
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
ochivic:
I have design it. Thanks for your concern.
...Well done...how did you do the curve texts?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
In Warri accent see party & chei see groove. See why oyinbo dey rush come fiverr. This is what they should pay in the real world but outsource to fiverr. I wouldn't be surprised if it's also logo designers that are buyers. If people come to pay to have their own school project done why not in their creative industry.

https://www.deluxe.com/blog/much-professional-logo-design-cost/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikecinho:

account is USA account.
Thanks
I don't know sir..but don't risk it
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
baba11:
...Well done...how did you do the curve texts?
I used text effect and reverse it.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am i good to go for graphics gig on fiverr with only the knowledge of sothink software
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dymaco(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
please who offer brochure designing or flyer designing on fiverr
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by anoda(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
hey guys check out this app AAA logo.its free and its just 15mb,I does not need too much ram to function
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Princepri(m): 2:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Dymaco:
please who offer brochure designing or flyer designing on fiverr
hi, I do brochure and flyer as an artist on Fiverr. what is your WhatsApp let me contact you
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Mcslize:
My first ever 3D eBook Cover
what software did you use for the 3d
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2017
anoda:
hey guys check out this app AAA logo.its free and its just 15mb,I does not need too much ram to function
where can I get it
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by stonemasonn: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2017
lizzycreations:

God help me, I want to start too.
Pls how did you get the dog image and the typography. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dymaco(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Princepri:

hi, I do brochure and flyer as an artist on Fiverr. what is your WhatsApp let me contact you

abeg on my signature
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by 3RNEST(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikecinho:

account is USA account.
Thanks
I did verified my gig with my Nigeria Number, and its work but na US Account oh.... grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bosville(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
I Need a review on my us fiverr account....quote me if your selling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.