Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped (14628 Views)

Kidnappers Of Students Of Nigerian-turkish International College Arraigned. Pics / Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by oatzeal(m): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2017
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OsYSviqnJRw/WHlrfeHE9xI/AAAAAAAAXn8/y6ZNJjZPFi0zV99SeGfxkhUgwQmBwS01gCLcB/s640/turkish-school.jpg[/img]

Five persons, three students and two members of staff of the Turkish International School, Isheri, a border between Lagos and Ogun states were Friday night kidnapped.

Details of their abduction were sketchy as at time of filling this report.

The school could not be reached for comments as the telephone of its Information Officer, Cema Yigit’s was switched off when this reporter called by 11.30pm.

But the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, conformed the incident but could not give concrete details.

Oyeyemi said ” from the information at my disposal, the victims were and staff. We don’t know if some Nigerian staff members are among. “The Commissioner of Police, Ogun State Command has deployed the Anti-Kidnapping Unit, the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad as well as other police operatives to move there.

He has directed that the abducted persons must be rescued unhurt”

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/two-staff-3-students-of-turkish.html
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by oatzeal(m): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Too bad ..
cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by idupaul: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Sad development
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 14, 2017
This is only making news because foreigners were kidnapped. Lets not forget the many average Nigerians kidnapped daily.

4 Likes

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Atiku2019: 3:46am On Jan 14, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Adonis3: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2017

Which day dem go kidnap buhari sef undecided

#Adonis3HasSpoken

1 Like

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by lonelydora: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2017
So Nigerian government never close this school? I thought Turkey asked PMB to close it.

1 Like

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by jejemanito: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Araoluwa005(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2017
they shall be found alive in JESUS MIGHT NAME
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
This is only making news because foreigners were kidnapped. Lets not forget the many average Nigerians kidnapped daily.

Please stop talking nonsense. Kidnaps and disappearances of your fellow Nigerians are reported in the media daily. Those kids in ikorodu who were rescued by that sars guy, were they foreigners?

11 Likes

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by emeijeh(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2017
H
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by persius555(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Death penalty to armed kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by agulion: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2017
There is hunger in the country

1 Like

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Araoluwa005(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Adonis3:
Which day dem go kidnap buhari sef undecided

#Adonis3HasSpoken
dumb question
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by systemz(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Sebi this school owned by Iranian terrorists?
Mek una kwontinu
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by wokemzine: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmm! Kidnappers pls do have change of heart

In another news

That video above of MMM, Am not into MMM, but i always deprive joy seeing nigerians happy and celebrating.
I like that spirit. I have no doubt, MMM has come to unite people

1 Like

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by abdulaz: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Make them make sure say their phone dey charged because call for ransom go soon show.
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by stinggy(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Isheri is now haven for kidnappers, oga oo sad
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2017
lonelydora:
So Nigerian government never close this school? I thought Turkey asked PMB to close it.

FG haven't close the school, rather the school board have changed the name from Nigerian Turkish International Colleges to Nigerian Tulip International Colleges NTIC

1 Like

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by mytime24(f): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Araoluwa005:
they shall be found alive in JESUS MIGHT NAME
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by amclimax(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Islam and kidnapping
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Afobear: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
amclimax:
Islam and kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Afobear: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
mytime24:
Amen
why didnt ur jesus prevent them from being kidnapped?
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by amclimax(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Afobear post=52797870][/quote]

sorry bro cuz IDGAF
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
I remember last week Monday I invited all the staffs of this school for a 3seconds fisting and player session they refused..... see the results :/
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by toyinid78: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
jesfrosh:
I remember last week Monday I invited all the staffs of this school for a 3seconds fisting and player session they refused..... see the results :/
which of d staff cos I work dier and dnt see any invitation by any body,and ours is isheri,n its backing a forest,der is anoda one at ikeja so which of us?
Re: Two Staff, 3 Students Of Turkish International School Kidnapped by toyinid78: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afobear:
why didnt ur jesus prevent them from being kidnapped?
because bad people like u wud always do bad things ,even devil left heaven to do bad things God did n0t stop him n wat ever yur religion is ur God did not stop it either

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microbiologist Jailed 7 Years For Producing Fake Drugs / Nigerian Arrested In Delhi With $354K Heroine / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.