Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own (1648 Views)

5 Popular Nollywood Actresses Who Married Other Women’s Husband / 6 Nollywood Actresses Who Snatched Other Women’s Husband (details) / 6 Nollywood Actresses Who Snatched Other Women’s Husband (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With said this morn that what she did is what Tonto Dikeh's has being doing and wonder why her own is generating dust everywhere. According to here No body can come out and prove i have any or whatsoever relationship with Tonto For more gist and update continue http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/tonto-dikehs-did-it-to-other-women.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by nubianwarrior: 3:11am On Jan 14, 2017
my nigga is bored of fcking same sh#t puzzy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by thehedge(f): 3:49am On Jan 14, 2017
nubianwarrior:
my nigga is bored of fcking same sh#t puzzy
so its boredom when a man does it, but when a woman does it its wrong?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by optional1(f): 3:57am On Jan 14, 2017
just to read comments
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 14, 2017
What type of Nonsense is this !

isn't Tonto dike's husband entitles to a second wife if he so desires, an African man for that matter

one man one wife is not part of our culture it's practiced that way in Europe because house hold financial responsibilities are shared 50 50 between couple
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by joshing(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 14, 2017
In fela's voice "oro di humm,oro pesije oooo oro di humn"
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own by BossLadyF(f): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2017
So it's now a thing of joy to date a married man and be the cause for their marriage crisis. Wonders they say can never end

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Hot Bathroom Photo / Tboss Has Finally Revealed How She Truly Feels About Kemen / Hot Meme Of Ay's New Movie,10 DAYS IN Sun City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.