Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lambert Says He Got Carried Away, But Not Sorry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lambert Says He Got Carried Away, But Not Sorry (812 Views)

Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / Julius Agwu Got Carried Away Kissing His Wife In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lambert Says He Got Carried Away, But Not Sorry by amebono1: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
Adam Lambert admits he got carried away with his American Music Awards performance on Sunday. But he's not apologizing.

The glam rocker from "American Idol" kissed a male keyboard player and had a dancer simulate MouthAction on him while performing "For Your Entertainment" on the awards show. He said on CBS' "The Early Show" on Wednesday that he got carried away, "but I don't see anything wrong with it."

Lambert noted that his performance came at nearly 11 p.m. and if parents were worried about what their children were watching, they should monitor it themselves.

Offered a chance to apologize, he declined. And the openly gay singer says he believes there wouldn't be nearly as much of an outrage if he were straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJOAGw_lwI

Re: Lambert Says He Got Carried Away, But Not Sorry by tubabie(f): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
'Twas plain disgusting and I found it very offensive. Especially when he was demonstrating MouthAction angry
Nobody cares if he is gay but he was way out of line angry
Re: Lambert Says He Got Carried Away, But Not Sorry by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
Offered a chance to apologize, he declined. And the openly gay singer says he believes there wouldn't be nearly as much of an outrage if he were straight.

He should go and sit down. Wasn't there an outrage when Bobby Brown was grinding on some chic on stage in the 90's? He'd better not vex me because I still like him. And why the heck is he singing pop? I thought he'd be more rock-like. "Glam rocker" my butt!!!!
Re: Lambert Says He Got Carried Away, But Not Sorry by Fuup(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2009
mmm?
He's Gay?, lol
That one right there is a big loss to you ladies, lol

(1) (Reply)

Shawn "jay-z" Carter And Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Present Fela! - Roc4life / Mode Nine Is The Worst Dressed Rappa(and Artist) In Naija.do U Agree?lol / Yvonne Nelson Owes School Fees Of Gh¢1,080,85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.