Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,244 members, 7,856,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Trevizaglobal Is Scam Bigtime - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trevizaglobal Is Scam Bigtime (692 Views)

Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. / Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trevizaglobal Is Scam Bigtime by ajealadick(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders please DO NOT put your money on Trevizaglobal, its a big scam. Their mode of operation is you pay in bitcoin and get 100% in 30 days. Now when you PH they would becone very nice, answer all your chats very quickly and even help you if you have any issues till you invest your money.
Within the period of 30 days they would change policies severally and when you obviously don't meet up they would hold onto your money. They even removed money from my wallet illegally. I found they use several blockchain wallets all going to one source. I lost all almost $500. Please if anyone here is about investing quote me "don't put your money into www.trevizaglobal.info it's a big scam."

Re: Trevizaglobal Is Scam Bigtime by Favorite1: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
We are an indigenous Company with global affiliation. We specialize in handling Digital Currency fraud and Investigation.

Anyone that has been a victim of a fraud incidentt and desires to get back your money as well as ensure the perpetrators are brought to book,
Please send a mail to us on:

Rightaccountant@mail.com.
You can also visit www.rightwayaccountant.com for more information.

We assure you of satisfaction guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Trevizaglobal Is Scam Bigtime by ajealadick(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
I will spread the word
Favorite1:
We are an indigenous Company with global affiliation. We specialize in handling Digital Currency fraud and Investigation.

Anyone that has been a victim of a fraud incidentt and desires to get back your money as well as ensure the perpetrators are brought to book,

Re: Trevizaglobal Is Scam Bigtime by jumoke6(f): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
it has been added to scam list

1 Like

Re: Trevizaglobal Is Scam Bigtime by ajealadick(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your "HELP" site seems like another one luring people to invest in another scam site.
Favorite1:

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Urgently... I Have Not Been Able To GH On MMM. / Edited / Operate A Drop-Ship Fashion Business From Nigeria And Ship Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.