Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) (30104 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
46 yrs already

am sure u werent born wen he become the alaafin......

just wish him goodness to age with grace or u leggout from this thread grin

Yeah, he became king before I was born but that kind of mistake should not be done again.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by toluwalopsy(f): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Issokay!
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kabiyesi oooo ki ade pe lori ki bata pe lese o
Aseyi samodun o
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Heltinking(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by mradjoy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:

Use your brain.
Clearly he is skin bleacher.
He does not worth to be an alaafin.

So he shouldn't be made a king just because of the color of his skin?

How can you judge a man because of his look, even he chose to bleach his skin, can you tell me how that has adversely affected his reign for over 46 years in any way?

Are you among them that judge a book by its cover and later found out that the contents of the book is far different?
wise up man.

2 Likes

Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:

Yeah, he became king before I was born but that kind of mistake should not be done again.

cant u c his older pics they are the same with the recent pics...

are u trying to tell me that 46 yrs ago,nigerians were using bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
mradjoy:

So he shouldn't be made a king just because of the color of his skin?

How can you judge a man because of his look, even he chose to bleach his skin, can you tell me how that has adversely affected his reign for over 46 years in any way?

Are you among them that judge a book by it's cover and later found out that the contents of the book is far different?
wise up man.

His time as king is very bad.

During his time as king, things became so bad in the country.
He is also one of the "leaders" to blame for their incompetence that destroyed the country.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:
I wonder why they installed somebody that bleach as the whole alaafin.
True, and he has influenced his followers too
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kfed4ril:

True, and he has influenced his followers too

You make me laugh. grin

Who are his followers?

He is not a popular king despite he is alaafin.

Presently there is no single real leader in yorubaland.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by mradjoy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:

He is also one of the "leaders" to blame for their incompetence that destroyed the country.
Really? I wouldn't mind showing me facts n figure to back up ur claim sir.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by fredoooooo: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kade pe Lori iku baba yeye. ..
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Godson505: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nokia thinking of 5G network when we have not even used 4G well...Read article

Nokia comeback might be a breakthrough as they set to showcase 5G network at the 2017 CES
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-set-to-showcase-5g-network/
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
mradjoy:

Really? I wouldn't mind showing me facts n figure to back up ur claim sir.

You make laugh so much. grin grin grin

Are you really a nigerian? grin
You mean nigeria of today is better than nigeria of 1970s, 80s? grin
You must be joking.

Look, yoruba people led this destroyed nigeria more than any other ethnic group.
Yoruba has led this country for more than eleven and half years.
Yoruba also must explain to nigerians why nigeria has no functioning infrastructure.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by mradjoy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:

You make laugh so much. grin grin grin

Are you really a nigerian? grin
You mean nigeria of today is better than nigeria of 1970s? grin
You must be joking.

Look, yoruba people led this destroyed nigeria more than any other ethnic group.
Yoruba has led this country for more than eleven and half years.
Yoruba also must explain to nigerians why nigeria has no functioning infrastructure.
Oh I see! never knew this was going to end up being tribal argument after all, thought it's an healthy one heading up.

But why did you only blame Yoruba ethnic group and absolves others for Nigeria miseries? Please sheath ur sword, I know you have a lot to say and I'm not ready for such, ain't a tribal bigot.
Thank you.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
mradjoy:

Oh I see! never knew this was going to end up being tribal argument after all, thought it's an healthy one heading up.

But why did you only blame Yoruba ethnic group and absolves others for Nigeria miseries? Please sheath ur sword, I know you have a lot to say and I'm not ready for such, ain't a tribal bigot.
Thank you.

I am also not a tribal bigot.
I am a yoruba oyo person.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Canme4u(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
That's my King.
Oba with swags.

1 Share

Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:
I wonder why they installed somebody that bleach as the whole alaafin.

are you alright at all?!
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by jtwest(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
if u observe his nose closely u will notice he is fatter.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
king of odua..owner of palaces.may be 4ever.u will not be dethrone by any forces pulling you down. kaabiye si o.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by ultimate73(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
baba ke pe o
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sanyeri will be like....yea, that's my daddy in Oyo. grin
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:

Use your brain.
He does not worth to be alaafin.

I am not for skin bleaching but when did skin bleaching become a factor for deciding who should be Alaafin? The gods know why they chose him. If you don't keep quiet there, Ogun will use your mouth to clean the floor.

When you show the moon to a child, it sees only your finger.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by progressmi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Even in his old age he is still handsome. May u reign for long kabiyesi
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:

Use your brain.
He does not worth to be alaafin.
he does not worth to be king after 46 years on the throne?? bruhh ain't u a lil late
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
juman:

u can't just be dropping words without buttressing it with fact and evidence. intelligent people don't do that

1. kindly explain how he was the cause of bad situation of the country (during his reign)

2. Also explain how he is one of those to "blame for the incompetence that destroyed the country "

Finally, how has his bleaching been a direct cause to all of these??

I don't expect u to respond though.. remember what I said about intelligence??
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Long live d king & Oyo kingdom.
Re: 46th Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Adeyemi, The Alaafin Of Oyo (Photos) by babtuns76(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2017
lekan008:
By Adejare Ibrahim

HAPPY 46TH CORONATION ANNIVERSARY

Your Imperial Majesty, having spent forty-six years on the ancestral throne of your forefathers, we give all glory to God.

Kabiyesi, within forty-six years of your reign, you have preserved the reverence of the Empire. You have brought inestimable transformation to the kingdom. You have kept and maintained the pristine culture and tradition of the Yoruba race.

Yorubaland and the Yorubas are proud of the glamour and glitz you have added to the rich ancestral heritage of the race.

Iku Baba Yeye, as one of Africa's most paramount rulers, the pivotal role you have played in guarding jealously the rich African culture is iconic and legendary.

As the Alaafin of Oyo, you have displayed uncommon stamina and rare courage in shouldering the huge responsibilities attached to your office. You have salvaged, in the time of need, your people from external aggression and unsolicited influences.

Alase Ikeji Orisa, you have braced through the storm and shown yourself as the real custodian of the cherished Yoruba history. To say you are an enigma by every standard is an understatement, as many who had an interaction with you testify that a moment with you is like an exploratory adventure through school of history. You are a repository of knowledge and a moving encyclopedia. You are undoubtedly a monarch not only with wit, but also with class.

Kabiyesi, as you celebrate forty-six years on the throne, my prayer for you is to live long in sound health and wealth in order to continue to champion the cause of the Yorubas and Oyo in particular. Long shall you live, Kabiyesi. Igba odun, odun kan ni.

His Imperial Majesty, Kabiyesi, Iku Baba Yeye, Alayeluwa, Oba (Dr) Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III (CFR, LLD, JP, SAP), The Alaafin of Oyo, Permanent Chairman, Oyo State Council of Obas and Chiefs, is the longest reigning Alaafin in contemporary history. Ki emi Iku gun fun wa o.
Alafin of Oyo OBA lamidi u are Welcome. Wish u many more.baba Arugbo oko olomoge.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) / Can Somebody Please Teach Me Pidgin? / Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.