Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! (1149 Views)

Re: 23 Years Old No Job, No Idea, And Depressed. / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Businesstools(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Note:

1. There's no money to be contributed, just your time

2. There is a lot of money to be made here.

3. Prospective partners must be very skilled in marketing agricultural products.

4. The business involves sourcing for buyers for agricultural products and connecting them with farmers.

5. Preference will be given to residents of major cities like Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Warri Etc.

6. I will look for farmers who have products to sell, while you will look for buyers for the products. After the transaction has been successfully carried out between the farmer and the seller, we get paid a commission which will be shared equally between you and I.

7. If you're interested, send your full name, phone number and location to donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com

8. Un-serious and indecisive people please stay off.
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Xxpress(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice idea. Am in
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Eddodoh(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am interested.
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by obisesan2016: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Am interested my no is 08022838304 Lagos ikeja
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by nkemjacob2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
wht of benin am intrested
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Businesstools(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2017
You can join
nkemjacob2:
wht of benin am intrested
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2017
I'm interested apotierioyeyemi@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Businesstools:
Note:

1. There's no money to be contributed, just your time

2. There is a lot of money to be made here.

3. Prospective partners must be very skilled in marketing agricultural products.

4. The business involves sourcing for buyers for agricultural products and connecting them with farmers.

5. Preference will be given to residents of major cities like Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Warri Etc.

6. I will look for farmers who have products to sell, while you will look for buyers for the products. After the transaction has been successfully carried out between the farmer and the seller, we get paid a commission which will be shared equally between you and I.

7. If you're interested, send your full name, phone number and location to donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com

8. Un-serious and indecisive people please stay off.

Sent you a mail..
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by nkemjacob2(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Businesstools:
You can join
08063119959 ..nkemjacob14@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by nashito(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2017
e_nity@yahoo.com Am in
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Businesstools(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please send your full name, contact and location to donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com
nkemjacob2:
08063119959 ..nkemjacob14@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Businesstools(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
nashito:
e_nity@yahoo.com
Am in
Please send your full name, contact and location to donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com
Re: I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Businesstools(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
obisesan2016:
Am interested my no is 08022838304 Lagos ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Loan Officers / Teaching Jobs In Benin City, Edo State / Career Opportunity At Calaya Engineering Services Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.