Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (58374 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Enugu, Hangs Himself On A Tree. Graphic Photo / Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
I think the way to kill in Nigeria and get away with it is to make it appear like suicide. Nobody investigates that.

someone will kill in a remote place like that and take the pains to make it appear like suicide....c'mon

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by mecussey(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
I think the way to kill in Nigeria and get away with it is to make it appear like suicide. Nobody investigates that.

this is little sense...i am sure u studied science...this is how we reason. Just kill the person, make it look like sucide and nobody ask questions, no autopsy nothing...village pple in nuclear mode..lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Googleus(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by idupaul: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
henrydadon:

that is an obvious case of sucide..

what has the cardigan got to do with this now

Look at floor and notice there was a grass fire there not to long ago

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by freda506(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is sad. What's the point of stating her ethnicity, though?

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is where the police is suppose to function but you will not see them. If na to harass Sowore (that Sahara guy) now all their muscle go conjure.
This issue is dead on arrival. They have seen the scene and concluded that it is suicide.
grin
Lord have mercy
RIP to the dead

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by obinna58(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:

Why would they investigate when they knows the country itself is suicide
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by abdulmuqsit15(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
RIP

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Geoiyke: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
RIP to d dead. But who checked d DNA to confirm that d corpse in dat on an IGBO woman. It happened in Kogi state so it might as well be one of them.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by zheroes(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
henrydadon:
sad

depression is real..

poverty is also a real cause for this..

may God help us all
asmuch as most people might think of dying during difficult times, I still can't figure out what manner of depression would lead me to take my own life? Are people typing est in peace? This is worst than Bokoharam please. I would rather die from the blast of a suicide bomber than commiting suicide... Hope can never be that lost.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by legaxi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jarus:
Why add Igbo to this title? Even the source did not add Igbo to it. What is NL encouraging?

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by henrydadon(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
zheroes:
asmuch as most people might think of dying during difficult times, I still can't figure out what manner of depression would lead me to take my own life? Are people typing est in peace? This is worst than Bokoharam please. I would rather die from the blast of a suicide bomber than commiting suicide... Hope can never be that lost.

bros you haven't experience deep depression combine with poverty together

just thank god for the life you living now and pray to god you dont find your self in that kind of a position..
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by namdo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
A woman depressed climbed up that height of the tree to commit suicide? No I think she was murdered. Police take over pls.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Dexema(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
zheroes:
You must be a serious optimist, nice one.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Dexema(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
deathcomestoall:
I expected to see the face of a woman and not bones.
1.) How do they know the corpse is either male or female talkless of tribe. Even with accident victims that have their faces intact, Their pictures are still posted up for recognition. Or has nigeria started carrying out DNA test. Do we even have a database to match any corpse to.

The comments on the first page is just oh well. People don't even think, they just write. Noone is asking if any identification was found on the corpse to say If it's a female and igbo, Just jumping to conclusion.

Most likely she was identified using her personal effects but even at that they have to be very sure.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by ahamonyeka(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
seunlayi:
"This World Is Not My Home"
This world is not my home I'm just a-passing through My treasures are laid up Somewhere beyond the blue.
The angels beckon me From heaven's open door And I can't feel at home In this world anymore.
are you Jim reeves?
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
What could've led to this?. What a pity.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by princessayesha(f): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Suicide news every where...thats how one fine woman in my place killed her self because her husband is bringing a second wife. So unfortunate
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by babyface224(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
vedaxcool:
How are ww certain it is suicide? and isnt 4 months too short for a body to have decompose so fast?
my thoughts exactly... make dem check well oh

1 Like

Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Promismike(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jarus:
Why add Igbo to this title? Even the source did not add Igbo to it. What is NL encouraging?
Tribalism and will still want to discourage it when igbos speak up. Hypocrits!
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Achile1515: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
That's my local government ooo. Rip sha
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Swissheart(f): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
seunlayi:
"This World Is Not My Home"

This world is not my home
I'm just a-passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.
hmmmnn Jim Reeves
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by kaylawlah(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Saw the body live.just 10 minutes walk from kogi state uni,to the incident. May God spare our lives
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by doskie(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
So in four months nobody passed that bush?
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by komzybrown(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
my God,
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
idupaul:
I have no doubt that this is a murder that has been made to look like a suicide, the grass was burnt not too long ago yet her cardigan wasn't touched
Nice observation
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by AngelicBeing: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
sad
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by airminem(f): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
This Is Point Of No Return And None Of You Can Change. Rest In Peace
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by Dexema(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Do you really think a suicidal person in kogi would carry identification so they identify him or her. If he or she wanted identification, the person could have commited the suicide in the community and not inside the forest. The last thing any suicidal person wants is to be identified.
By personal effects you should know what I mean.
Re: Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics by psalmsjob: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
suicide or murder ? rip to her though

X-File, I doubt if that tree could support the weight of a grown woman committing suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) / Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.