Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School (4505 Views)

Please Help!! Flash Drive Autorun Virus / How To Delete Autorun.inf From Pen Drive / Creating Autorun Cds For Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by pojutime(m): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2007
cryptosuno:

I really think AVG has been "overhyped a little, kaspersky would be a working and practical solution.

Cheers.

[img]http://www./sig/Cryptosuno.jpg[/img]

But i think kaspersky has a way of slowing down (sometimes) hanging systems.
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by nazzyon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2007
ya tried.
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by dblock(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2007

What's this , it's freakin me out smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Razorr(f): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2007
Bla bla bla

bla bla bla

Sweetheart, ignore everything you've read so far, and do the following: - cool

1. Make sure you have the updated version of either norton antivirus or Mc Afee(2007 version).
2. Install Spyware doctor.

Trust me, if you do those two, you wouldn't have a problem.

Kapish!
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by marhoatumu(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2007
you're all confused, avg is the best. with regular updates you are untouchable . everything else is wack, including norton and mcafee and all the other " big boy" antiviruses
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by kodewrita(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2007
@cryptosuno I don't know what trick you did with that .png file but i'll definitely like to learn it.
We had similar problems with ravmon until we learnt how to terminate its process and kill the little monster. i am looking for other easy non-antivirus tricks for viruses and worms.
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 22, 2007
@cryptosuno, Man that's some awesome trick. I was freaked out @ first, thot our admin was doing stuff again. the Danasoft Siggy rocks!
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Gamine(f): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2007
ooh well im back, thnks for everything guys smiley
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Gamine(f): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2007
Now they advertise on my Thread!!!
if u cant help wiv the Virus, no need postn here ok!
thank U wink
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 24, 2007
lol-lerskaters!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!1
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by dblock(m): 3:19am On Jan 24, 2007
My name is Hassam yazid al farka I reside in Brisbane, but i'm currently in Afghanistan I am into Information Technology, in case your computer/pc is faulty or you have problems with your Local Area network, feel free to call my Gsm no on: 04 044444 01k for contract, I am available 24/7. God bless yall grin grin grin grin
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Gamine(f): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2007
dblock ur a real Block head tongue grin
i can see whut computer viruses do to Human Beings shocked grin
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by dblock(m): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2007
aite i'm outta your thread

"Peace" wink
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2007

Haha, I was scared when I saw that because I'm using my school computer and my school is listed up there and it's showing the correct IP, Wait a minute, there's something up here!!
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Gamine(f): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2007
sure thing, its the same numbers evrywhere

but ive got a tracer and i can track your IP

psst, He just had to tell us his school, blah blah Ontario nd hes supposed to be in london
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2007
There is a place called London, Ontario and my school is there. There's another London outside of England you beautiful antivirus girl. grin

You can't trace my IP Gamine, I'm not connected to your computer, I'm connected to Seun's server.
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by goodguy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2007
cryptosuno, abeg tell them o jare! Kaspersky is simply the best.

By the way, why is my IP, ISP and OS showing up there?
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2007
i hate what this guy is doing and he's starting to annoy me. you advertise on every thread, you won't be getting customers but enemies this way. if you need to advertise go to adverts or business section or simply add it under your signature.
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by Gamine(f): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2007
I was just winding u Donzman, i kno u just stepped off the plane! wink

Besides I CAN trace u! wink wink

Back to the Virus

This thingy creates various 'Autorun files' affects ur computer's 'autorun.exe'
it can crash the system,
forget Kapersky abeg ,,giv me smthing concrete!
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by dblock(m): 3:07am On Jan 27, 2007
My Pc has never got a virus, infact two weeks ago i was browsing and downloading without internet security. Well this crazy thing on the net says I've got Spyware but i think that's bull.

@Ajagbei if you want business why don't you just create viruses and put them onto computers in schools or businesses and so on. Then one day you go wherever you may have put the virus act like a Pro fix the viruses and get the Money. grin
Re: Virus: Autorun Virus Terrorizing My School by dblock(m): 3:07am On Jan 27, 2007
By the way that's just a tip don't do it cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoomail Login And Sign IN / Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! (An Architect) / Crack Any Internet Download Manager Version With Universal IDM Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.