Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest (40588 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Freestainworld(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
na cele pastor go deliver you with anointed cains
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Ademoore07(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Seun Osewa of Nairaland, Assisted by Lalasticlala with Mynd 44 as the Prayer warrior

Walahi, thunder go strike on that day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Ademoore07(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:

with her bleached boobs like cotonuo paw paw... nonsense.... if this makes FP
i would curse all the mods on NL like Daddy Oyedepo angry

Oya now. Start dey curse now grin grin grin but, I no dey your back oooooor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by DrMuzungu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
I can deliver her from her sins free of charge. In case of failure, I can refund all her money.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by LEXYCOM: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rev. King
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ademoore07:

Oya now. Start dey curse now grin grin grin but, I no dey your back oooooor cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahah na just play nah
if i curse the mod that means NL will shut down and the aggrieved go come dey curse me.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Kdon2: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
lalasticlala:
The controversial actress posted this on instagram :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPPMn2qFY5d/?hl=en

Which pastor would you recommend for her? I just thought of that COZA pastor.

Chesus this na real boobs?? COZA pastor should be interested!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Leoswaggs(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
booqee:
attention seeking biatch!!! u need no pastor but the devil.. u need the devil to disgrace and shame u even further..

can a fast moving train just kiss this mofo already?
take it easy babe....jez pray to God,he will do your own for you.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Coldfeet(f): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
ChinakwesDog:
Yours is a lost case.

You should consider a private apartment in hell.
Why do you think she's a lost case and deserves a place in hell?

What sin has she committed that you haven't?

You claim to be a Christian yet condem someone to eternal death

By the way your signature is funny. You were clearly warned that a declaration will be stamped on your profile should you choose to comment on the islamic thread! You still went ahead now you are stuck with it as long as you continue using this moniker.

Biko nwanne dajuo iwegi! Cheta nwanne anyi cossy na ekpere kao chegharia.

God bless you.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by lilcashking(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Masquerade7:
Osheyy Milk industry.
My advice... Your boobs will be needed at PEAK milk company. Send your CV to them, I'm sure they will employ you, in case they run out of cows.
Your right boob alone should be able to produce 50litres of milk daily.
You can even make more money by letting your left boob work for Hollandia or three crown milk company.
You see... In a very short time. You'll make enough money to buy COW BELL milk company and change it to COSSY BELL. Gracious senior
Then Even the devil pushing you to be exposing your boobs will have a rethink.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Does this lady gets laid
Just curious! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by NemzySeries(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Reverend KINGS, dat man wud so light d demons making u more restless & silly by the day like burnt offering
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by segzyogondus(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
These things don Old na and why person pikin go just dey Abnormal like this ??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Mambox: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2017
That COZA pastor can take you to a new level of grace!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Bettymama: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
God is interested in her, if only she can realize it now. What about the Prostitute with Jesus, God does not want any dead but to all come to repentance.

Cozzy God loves you . He is waiting to receive you, you are so beautiful and highly endowed . He has a place for you in his house, through you many will come to serve God if only you will surrender to him.

I give you only 6months, you will be a wife, a mother and most of all, a vessel to be use by God, if only you will surrender to God. Everything you need is in the house of God.

Seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, every other things will be added unto you. Matt.6:33

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his life. Mark 8:36

The World is passing away with all his desires but anyone that does the will of God remains forever.1 John 2.17

Riches without God is vanity upon vanity.

When God blesses a man, he can sleep with his two eyes close because, God will protect what he has blessed you with.

King Solomon in all his riches and glory said ,"Vanity Upon Vanity and a chasing after the Wind" Ecclesiastes 1:14.

Return to me and I will return to you says the Lord.

Beautiful Cozzy God loves you. The best is yet to come to you, you will preach God around the whole world. You will not lack in anything, your friends that nickname you, mock you and laugh at you,some are saying your time has passed,they will come saying: Cozzy we heard God is with you, please pray for us.

May you be bless as you make up your mind to serve God. 2017 will be good with you if and only if you will place God in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / E-money's Money Inspired Birthday Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.