Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest (40681 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by buffalowings: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adex097:
Rev. King . He'd whip the stupidity outta ya undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by MVLOX(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
God forbid.... For Cossy matter I go change calling from pastor to maybe farmer because her kind of demon ehhhh na only strong angel fit de-demonize her....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by michoim(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Cossy Orjiakor you see your life!You lack the moral stand to ever criticize Buhari.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
booqee:
attention seeking biatch!!! u need no pastor but the devil.. u need the devil to disgrace and shame u even further..

can a fast moving train just kiss this mofo already?
Why do you want her dead?
Is the way she choose to live her life affecting yours?
Why is it so easy for us to pass judgements on others?
Ain't you ashamed to call a woman like you a b**ch?
Thankfully, God is not man.
Life is just the outcome of every individual's mind.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by bobbybrown007: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Those who gave a fuvk went that way
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by kenzysmith: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
If me n cossy dey 4 the same room i non go do my prick go only rise nonsense
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by stanboy28(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
i bet she has natin to offer dan dat giant-watermellon-size-milk-factory....d brain is empty

#I-AM-STANBOY
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by goodnews777: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
You will need to repent and accept Jesus into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour before deliverance. Deliverance for Unregenerated soul could mathematically amplify the number of demons responsible for your disorder . Jesus says if an unclean spirit is cast out of a man, he goes into dry places ........and finding none it says it will return into its house with 7 more powerful demons so that your new state will be worse than the former. I would recommend that you get saved first. All those consciously assuming to be conducting deliverance on people without asking for your spiritual state are not representing christ. They will leave you in crises. Don,t give them money. Salvation is free.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Dexema(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wrap her in white clothe, tie her very well and clean off all her demonic make-up. then send her to MFM prayer city for 7 days deliverance no food, the demon in her will beg for Mercy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
could this be really or exaggeration
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Coza pastor would do. Let me show you another level of grace

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by princessayesha(f): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dear cossy....u are one of the reasons why some men will never value women. A man is not suppose to see this for free, he should pay bride price first. cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by yedidiah(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pastor Lesego of South Africa. After you chop grass and drink urine, nobody go tell the demon inside you to flee.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by godswilld10(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Adesiji77:
Shekau angry
u nor like cossy at all grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by luscioustrish(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dcaliphate:
I'll recommend Pastor Tittyloye Booboola of Mammalian Grand Ministeries.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...this is hilarious grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by buchilino(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
CHURCH OF SATAN.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Teeboy22(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hilarious... Haha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by newyorks(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
this kinda boobs repels me.just imagining hw it'll look when it saggs.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by cybriz82(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
project50:
Is that boooob real

almost real but d nipple is missing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by cybriz82(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Praktikals:
Your boobs, your problem. If you like go naked. Ko kan aye.

bro forget dat thing make we no lie dis 1 kan aye ooo e kan aye well well...do u know how many people dn rush enter bathroom with dis pic right nw? u knw d rest mek no b my mouth u go hear am...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Praktikals(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
cybriz82:

bro forget dat thing make we no lie dis 1 kan aye ooo e kan aye well well...do u know how many people dn rush enter bathroom with dis pic right nw? u knw d rest mek no b my mouth u go hear am...
lol, awon vaseline crew niyen.
On a more serious note, na expired milk fill this 1
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by jordinsparkles(f): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rev kings idiot!! He will not only cover you up, he will burn you up.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by BraniacX(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dcaliphate:
I'll recommend Pastor Tittyloye Booboola of Mammalian Grand Ministeries.

You mean kpaistor ebamite'e-di'e oyanla off mammarian glandulate inreach ministries? Right? grin

Dazz me nau cheesy

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by blazer234: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
ChinakwesDog:
Yours is a lost case.

You should consider a private apartment in hell.

Sir, you are not her creator. So you have no moral justification to judge her. For all you know, she may enter heaven, while you, Mr judge, will end up as firewood in hell.

For her to make this statement, it is a sign she sees what she is doing as wrong. And the day a mad person realises that she is mad is the day she is going to get healed.

So Mr, stop judging.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by BerryAnny(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
booqee:
attention seeking biatch!!! u need no pastor but the devil.. u need the devil to disgrace and shame u even further..

Yhu sound frustrated sis! Dnt vent y' frustration on her,she izz jez living her lyf.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by blazer234: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
booqee:

E pele, aunty judge. What makes you think you are better than her?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by BerryAnny(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
kenzysmith:
If me n cossy dey 4 the same room i non go do my prick go only rise nonsense
Then,yhu will knw yhu need spiritual touch lyk her. IMPOTENT!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by BerryAnny(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
goodnews777:
You will need to repent and accept Jesus into your life as your personal Lord and Saviour before deliverance. Deliverance for Unregenerated soul could mathematically amplify the number of demons responsible for your disorder . Jesus says if an unclean spirit is cast out of a man, he goes into dry places ........and finding none it says it will return into its house with 7 more powerful demons so that your new state will be worse than the former. I would recommend that you get saved first. All those consciously assuming to be conducting deliverance on people without asking for your spiritual state are not representing christ. They will leave you in crises. Don,t give them money. Salvation is free.
Do yhu think she izz reading ur comment or hw cum u dey jot all diz useless epistle?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by ChinakwesDog: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
blazer234:

Sir, you are not her creator. So you have no moral justification to judge her. For all you know, she may enter heaven, while you, Mr judge, will end up as firewood in hell.

For her to make this statement, it is a sign she sees what she is doing as wrong. And the day a mad person realises that she is mad is the day she is going to get healed.

So Mr, stop judging.
You take am personal oo. This essay just for me?

I was consciously making an overstatement BTW.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by kayalcomp: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Go to Mountain of Fire for deliverance. By the time you finish, all the demons making u to open your breast will leave you.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by perryy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am a firebrand pastor with 600,000 HP. U go run.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
unclezuma:

Cossy sit down I want to speak to you about your incredibly huge melons.

Lolzzzzzzz

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals / Davido Goes All Old Skool For New Music Video [photo]