Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music (20601 Views)

Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Diddy And Jay Z Pictured At Grammy Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by policy12: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by YesNo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
BLACK women in Music

if there was a category for WHITE WOMEN IN MUSIC then black people would start making remarks about segregation and discrimination.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by WINNERMENTALITY: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
femi4:
You got it wrong. She grew up there
yeah but started his music career here
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by Temysteve(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kingjags:
sey make we run?
there fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
Tiwa is a good example for those artist who think starting from Africa is bad.
you are disgrace to yourself,your family,your community,clan,your lineage,negroes,Nigeria,Africa and if you ask me y....I will add,you are also a disgrace to the World,nairaland front page and your name
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by WINNERMENTALITY: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=9jamusicanalyst post=52802159]you are disgrace to yourself,your family,your community,clan,your lineage,negroes,Nigeria,Africa and if you ask me y....I will add,you are also a disgrace to the World,nairaland front page and your name[/quotepls where did i go wrong
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by MrIcredible: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
OK. That's another Grammy? Cos I don't understand the "black women in music" attached to it
Who is even a "black woman"

#I love black colour
#I am African but not black.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok we heard you. Good luck to her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by creepsyme(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nutase:
Thia tiwa's mouth sef.. congrats to her.. fly on fly on tiwa..
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by femi4: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

yeah but started his music career here
Incorrect, she started there
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by WINNERMENTALITY: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
femi4:
Incorrect, she started there
pls which of her music this she sing there,,,i know her as a former Beyonce backup but when she she wanter to start fully she came back home
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by femi4: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
pls which of her music this she sing there,,,i know her as a former Beyonce backup but when she she wanter to start fully she came back home
In 2009, Sony/ATV Music Publishing signed Savage to a music deal. The deal solidified her to write for Babyface, Kat Deluna, Fantasia Barrino, Monica and Mýa. She has received songwriting credits for her contribution to Monica's soul-tinged ballad "Catch Me". Moreover, her collaboration with Fantasia on the song "Collard Greens & Cornbread" earned the American recording artist a Grammy nomination in 2010
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by VeecThorr(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:

Erykah Badu is not African.
She's of African descent even though she's American.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by WINNERMENTALITY: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
femi4:
In 2009, Sony/ATV Music Publishing signed Savage to a music deal. The deal solidified her to write for Babyface, Kat Deluna, Fantasia Barrino, Monica and Mýa. She has received songwriting credits for her contribution to Monica's soul-tinged ballad "Catch Me". Moreover, her collaboration with Fantasia on the song "Collard Greens & Cornbread" earned the American recording artist a Grammy nomination in 2010
i don hear
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by BCharles: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Congrats to her.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by Trexnemesis(m): 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
dOnLarich:
grin tha nly fin I'm intrstd in rai nau

Carry one plate nah! Spoon dey there already.
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
femi4:
Ki lomode e mo
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by Pearly255(f): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
That earring gal... undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by iamharkinwaley: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Deeypeey:
those who give a Bleep went....
lol thumbs up Thanks dude.. .
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by Cooldude68(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Even though the Grammy awards is all about praising the Devil...
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by shaqur4(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=52801533]Ki lomode e mo[/quot

My friend go and sit down you dont no what u are saying
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=WINNERMENTALITY post=52802227][/quote]apologies...I misunderstood your statement...you are none of those names#i hereby retract my initial statement with all guilt and remorse
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
9jamusicanalyst:
apologies...I misunderstood your statement...you are none of those names#i hereby retract my initial statement with all guilt and remorse
u welcomed
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by Revolva(m): 1:31am On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by freaklesschild(m): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2017
good for her
Re: Tiwa Savage Set To Perform At Grammy’s Black Women In Music by goldedprince: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Afam4eva:
I hope it's not one of those performances whereby Nigerian and other African artiste are made to perform at one street corner for drunkards and prostitutes while the A list American artiste perform in top event centers like the staples center.
lol i feel ya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown Meets Speed Darlington In New York (Photo) / Rachel Oniga's Burial Holds On August 26 And 27 / Empress Njamah Sizzles In Yellow Native Outfit With Red Neck-beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.