Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) (45415 Views)

Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by sar33: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
A Nigerian lawyer Balogun and his learned colleagues were involved in accident on their way to court of appeal Akure. Luckily for him, he survived the accident that killed four people. He took to social media to thank God for saving his life and that of his colleagues. He wrote...

'AKURE-ILESA EXPRESS WAY SAGA. A CALL FOR DUAL-CARRIAGE LANE .Crusader of Justice using this medium to sincerely appreciate d protection of God upon my soul, 11th January, 2017 remained an unforgettable day in d history of my life cum legal profession as God narrowly escaped my soul and my learned colleagues DAT drove his Toyota Sequal along mine around IPETU-IJESA on our way going to the Court of Appeal Akure. Whilst pray for the death of four souls inside Peugeot 406 to be gentle rest in perfect peace and quick recovery for d survivals, Moreso we call d FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to do needful as d road has become over busy one and deserved to b expanded. May I sincerely appreciate d prompt intervention of FRSC in Ipetu-Ijesa command. Kudos to them. Crusader of Justice'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-lawyers-involved-in-accident.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by praxisnetworks: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
serious
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nutase: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
embarassed
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by crisycent: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by emeijeh(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
I pray we don't experience accident this 2017

Amen

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by decatalyst(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
RIP to the dead.

But I couldn't understand the so called "lawyer"'s English at first undecided

30 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by akandry: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rip.....what a sad moment for their families

May God grant them heaven embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by nairaman66(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Life is something else! One second you are alive and well, the next no one can guarantee! Lord we commit our movement into your hands!! Amen. RIP to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by weedtheweeds: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
sad
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Young03(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
maybe he wanted to preside injustice

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Very Sad!! My heart goes to the family...my condolences sad
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by lordcabasa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
What a big Tragedy.

Rest In peace to my Learned Friends, Sacrifices we have to make daily to secure freedom and peace for humanity, yet people in society still think we aren't doing enough. May our rewards meet us in Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Ogu83: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
We can only seek God's grace everyday. This life is nothing
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by olutop(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
The road is jst 2 small, a dual carriage road shud have bn better.....RIP 2 the dead
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Remilekun101: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
cry

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dollaflow(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jesu
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
OMG
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
@Smooyis

Come and see how CNN is painting Africa black.

Smooyis:
It's pay back time for CNN. They are never objective. Always looking for negative news from Africa or anything black. shocked
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by idupaul: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
olutop:
The road is jst 2 small, a dual carriage road shud have bn better.....RIP 2 the dead

Where is the money for Dual carriage road these days , drivers should learn to obey single carriage speed laws

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
embarassed
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Naija9090: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Afonjas posting comic pics on the dead. Everything to them is a joke...they love this country as it is, all of the evil, mishaps, people dying left and right, they love it!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by diportivo: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ikunle oooooo

RIP English ooooooo

Same meme for both

5 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
sar33:
A Nigerian lawyer Balogun and his learned colleagues were involved in accident on their way to court of appeal Akure. Luckily for him, he survived the accident that killed four people. He took to social media to thank God for saving his life and that of his colleagues. He wrote...

'AKURE-ILESA EXPRESS WAY SAGA. A CALL FOR DUAL-CARRIAGE LANE .Crusader of Justice using this medium to sincerely appreciate d protection of God upon my soul, 11th January, 2017 remained an unforgettable day in d history of my life cum legal profession as God narrowly escaped my soul and my learned colleagues DAT drove his Toyota Sequal along mine around IPETU-IJESA on our way going to the Court of Appeal Akure. Whilst pray for the death of four souls inside Peugeot 406 to be gentle rest in perfect peace and quick recovery for d survivals, Moreso we call d FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to do needful as d road has become over busy one and deserved to b expanded. May I sincerely appreciate d prompt intervention of FRSC in Ipetu-Ijesa command. Kudos to them. Crusader of Justice'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-lawyers-involved-in-accident.html?m=1

A lawyer wrote this??

15 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by ziga: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
For those that take pictures like this and broadcast it...

When you die or your family member dies may their pictures be taken in compromised and undignified situations and posted on Facebook and Nairaland.

I know a lot of you will not even want pictures of you without makeup or nice clothes on facebook but will be quick to post pictures of dead, suffering or dying people.

Do unto others as you wish to be done unto you.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by ipodstinks: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmmmm, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's a shame that an educated Lawyer wrote this. Nigerias education system has collapsed.

Folks, drive like a gentleman, no unnecessary overtaking.

Only in Nigeria will I watch a fully loaded passenger bus overtake on a blind curve.

7 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Deeypeey(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
...and u said ds person na lawyer?...seems to me more like a secondary school law aspirant's write-up.
RIP to the dead,may the Almighty strengthen their friends and families

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
sad
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
cry cry
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
why i dislike SUVs, prone to summersault.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
lordcabasa:
What a big Tragedy.

Rest In peace to my Learned Friends, Sacrifices we have to make daily to secure freedom and peace for humanity, yet people in society still think we aren't doing enough. May our rewards meet us in Heaven.

Which sacrifices are you folks making? Lawyers constitute the problem of Nigeria. There is no any difference between them and the NPF.

As if that is not sad enough, they keep referring to their selves as "learned" while circulating blunders in the public domain.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Timelezz: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thank God! So many reasons to thank God and appreciate life.

Lucky you. May the fallen ones find eternal rest.

on the sidenote, it is appalling for a Lawyer to write publicly with so much grammatical blunders and unstandardized abbreviation forms.

Really bad taste.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.