Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why Most Beautiful Relationship Don't Last And Breaks Apart - Beloved Desmond - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Most Beautiful Relationship Don't Last And Breaks Apart - Beloved Desmond (652 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Why Marriages Don't Last This Days? / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Beautiful Relationship Don't Last And Breaks Apart - Beloved Desmond by Dajugba: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
6 Reasons Why Most Beautiful Relationship Don't Last And Breaks Apart - Beloved Desmond

There are so many reasons why most perfect relationship breaks apart more than those relationships that could even be much abusive to a lady, even if some men still Could be in a abusive relationship; but ladies suffers most being in such relationship than men. But could it be that that two perfect persons can't live as partners, wife and husband? Asking because many feels you cannot be too perfect to sustain a beautiful relationship.

Nevertheless this could be some of the reasons after I have done some research.

1. Everyone wants to be love, and knows someone care about them. That is so true! Because even angry men or ladies tries to find someone who can bring love to his/her world, and shower their heart with love and peace of mind. So due to the nature of such attitude they possess, even when they attract the right persons "Hanger problem, and Intolerable" would becomes why they will have to quit the relationship. Because none is willing to submit, and lay down pride. So this could be one reason why most beautiful relationships will break apart.

2. Not complimenting each other as partners. One of the fastest way that breakup relationships in the generation of our time that could also lead to flirting, is when one partner at the other end wants to be at the receiving point of all compliments and glory. And don't try to reciprocate what compliment they get from their partner. Even when it comes to say: Happy Birthday to someone they claim to care about, is like asking them to do a big task. That could be so... painful and most times such persons in such relationship begins to think if the fiancee/fiance thinks they are beautiful, or not so good to go along with them. And most ladies in such relationship begins to look for ( mammary glans, buttocks ) enlargement pills, close your eyes jor. I mean anything they could use to enlarge their shape in order to attract their man to enable him give them physical/outlooks compliment, so he doesn't go for sweet-16 that has all physical endowed asset.

Perhaps in example, Dajugba tell his partner jagugu88li, " you light my heart," because she doesn't and won't reciprocate, in avoiding constant shame of embarrassment to survive revolution in silence he tries to go for midabliss, that is if she would ever pick conversation with a long time friends on this platform.

So if such person like Dajugba don't get such flow of 4g speed connecting from any of the above names, he would rather adopt not using the term of words " You light my heart..." And so the use of such word dies off. Dajugba will neither expect them to say such, and it becomes difficulty to use such words for the one he sees as partner. It like trying to find water in Sahara desert. So he starts another ultimate search to find his reloaded package baby, or may start developing satisfaction in flirting with anyone that needs a soul mate, and when he definitely get one, that lady tells him your red lips makes me want to caress you. Hmmm hight way to cloud nine. what he probably haven't heard for long, so he forget is partner home. This could be another reason why most beautiful relationships will break apart.

3. One of the biggest reason why relationships do not work out in the long run is because at one point, one side (or both) stops trying. Before one claims another person as their significant other, they would do anything to make that person happy. They would chase, they would flirt, they would be charming. They would send daily morning and goodnight texts every time you wake up or go to sleep. They would write corny messages and pick up lines just to make sure that there is a smile upon your face. But once they claim you as theirs, all of those things eventually stop. The 5 page texts slowly turn into 1. The constant calls turn into not calling at all. And the lovely endearments turn into daily arguments. In order for a relationship to work, don’t ever stop chasing. Just because the person you want is now consider “yours”, it does not mean they deserve anything less than the time when you’re trying to win them over.

4. Another reasons Why most beautiful Relationship don't last and could beaks apart is when a dude is not financially buoyant, and he attempt to tour on dating adventure. Finally he get a lady who agrees to date him, along the journey he later realizes the babe who mange to say yes to is love proposer is as broke, or completely broke than he is. At first he may give reasons to the lady which she may condole for a while for not being a provider. But when need for high demand comes and he can't assist, she will likely leave the relationship. Or if she still cares for him, and still want to date him, there Is the tendency she will start cheating on him.

.5 Avoiding Each Others Need. In life everyone has need, So never attempt a relationship if you cannot meet to the need of your partner at one end point. And to those who only want to love because of enriching your self without reciprocating what was given to you, sorry you may always get you self knock down emotionally. Even if you are pretty or handsome. Some of this need may not be financial need like others, while others may be financial need. Some could be desire for companionship while some is a desire of ownership. Lik me I love to know someone cares where I don't need to ask google.com how to know if a lady cares, so I wants to see we both prosper. So if I intended to date is because I need someone I can help plan her life, while she shows same. Love is not greed! It means adding values to someone you care about. And to some ladies, stop doing What won't help you get the right man. I know everyone has someone who can see beyond their weakness. But don't buy for a man singlets if he bought you something as expensive as car, smart gadgets and more to say. You could astonish him and see what he desire and help him start. Such man won't dump you except he was not well trained. Real Source:

http://hkitnob.com/showthread.php?tid=1264&pid=1281#pid1281

6. Add yours?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Beautiful Relationship Don't Last And Breaks Apart - Beloved Desmond by tee59(f): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sorry, i av notn 2 add again.
Re: Why Most Beautiful Relationship Don't Last And Breaks Apart - Beloved Desmond by Dajugba: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
tee59:
Sorry, i av notn 2 add again.

wow... Thanks. how are thou?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gifts Her Mum A Car After Jokingly Making Promise 4 Years Ago / Newborn Baby Rescued From Pit Latrine In Benue / 21 Lies People Are Telling Your Daughter Which You Must Correct Now Before They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.