Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) (1128 Views)

Popular Prophet Sells Anointed Cucumber To Female Congregants In Kenya (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by BiafranPound: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Prophet Freddy, the leader of Goodness and Mercy Ministries made his congregants part with their $10 (about N5000) each to buy what were termed 'anointed umbrellas'.According to Prophet Freddy, the divine umbrellas will protect everyone who has it from lightning and storms during the rainy season. The umbrellas were also said to have the ability to protect congregants from evil spirits.

“God instructed me to pray for these umbrellasand there will be no member of this church who will buy the umbrella and get struck by lightning or will be tormented by demons. 2017 is a year of overtaking and this year we shall overtake if you have faith, God will use these umbrellas to perform miracles, signs and wonders,”said prophet Freddy.H-Metro reports the joyous church members sauntered to the altar in their numbers to buy the umbrellas. There was also stampede and some people got injured when the pastor offered to give one of the umbrellas out for free. One of the ladies who was part of the scuffle, said she was injured as she tried to get the umbrella.“I was pushed by another woman who also wanted the umbrella and I dislocated my arm but I don’t regret what happened to me and I believe I will be healed since I was injured in the house of God. I was not doing something wrong to anyone so I know these injuries will come to pass,”she said.

source:https://gossip.naij.com/1082492-pastor-sells-anointed-umbrellas-n5000-photo.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9528450144

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
.hahaha ! Business men

Can someone convince me if some pastors are not worse than mmm

at least we can understand many people benefited from mmm but pastors never give anything in return after milking their sheep only for you to wait endlessly for imaginary miracles

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hahahahaha

I DON DIE TODAY

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Gflat: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Annoited umbrellas. It is not even raining season yet. grin
Christians are easily fooled. Not a new thing
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by ikp120(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na wa o!
shocked shocked shocked
***Punching my calculator***
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by jonbellion(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
* sigh*
Smh
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by darkenkach(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Business strategy.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Kylekent59: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
And some of the brainwashed will buy.
What I know is that I can make it with Jesus.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by fammo: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
If only Christians can read their Bible and not wait for some pastors manipulations...
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by BossDanniee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
undecided Is he a PDP member?
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin grin Time to start cramming Bible verses, church business loading..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Biggest scam of the year 2017...these pastors and their selfish ways of making money eeh..only God can save us
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fraud
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by donnie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
And PFN be like...
"Its ok... as long as it is not TB Joshua." undecided
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by annunaki2(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
donnie:
And PFN be like...
"Its ok... as long as it is not TB Joshua." undecided

Or Chris oyakhilome tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by donnie(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
annunaki2:

Or Chris oyakhilome tongue

cheesy They sha know that they were deceived into blackmailing Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. It has since dawned on them.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by MrMontella(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
lol
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by annunaki2(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
donnie:

cheesy They sha know that they were deceived into blackmailing Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. It has since dawned on them.

That's because they realise that they are into the same 419 business oyakhilome is doing and they will be exposing themselves if they expose oyakhilome.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Martinez19(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Business men like this are a menace and hindrance to the development of the society.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by donnie(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
annunaki2:

That's because they realise that they are into the same 419 business oyakhilome is doing and they will be exposing themselves if they expose oyakhilome.

You dey find my mouth ba?
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by annunaki2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
donnie:

You dey find my mouth ba?

Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

donnie:

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Deicide: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Uyi168: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Church business can be very lucrative..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by hahn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na today?

The gullible ones will continue to enrich these fraudsters undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Fash20: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Some of this Christians are deluded.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by annunaki2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fash20:
Some of this Christians are deluded.

You are right, some Christians are deluded but all muslims are deluded.

It's the height of delusion to accept a notorious armed robber, rapist, paedophile, murderer, psychopath, slave trader and criminal as a prophet of the almighty God.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Fash20: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2017
annunaki2:

It's the height of delusion to accept a notorious armed robber, rapist, paedophile, murderer, psychopath, slave trader and criminal as a prophet of the almighty God.

I assume you are referring to our prophet Moses (musa).

He was not a bad man as you described him he was a great prophet of the most high God.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by Fash20: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2017
annunaki2:

Even a fool knows that the thing the so called man of God is doing is a scam.
Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by otemdomino: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2017
That's what happens when people refuse to develop their brains and wisen up. Who should be blamed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sells Anointed Umbrellas For N5,000 Each (photo) by annunaki2(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Fash20:

I assume you are referring to our prophet Moses (musa).

He was not a bad man as you described him he was a great prophet of the most high God.

Stop being deliberately ignorant, you know as well as I do that it is only mohammed that perfectly fits what I described above.

(1) (Reply)

Generals At War! Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, Bushiri & Angel Set For Battle / Rccg Sunday School Manual For March 11, Lesson 28 : Topic -the Man And His Wife / Finally, God Discovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.